PDA

View Full Version : My Favorite Hugh Freeze Quote of the Day

ShotgunDawg
07-13-2017, 12:48 PM
http://i.imgur.com/RU17SJC.jpg

To make an analogy with the same wording.

"I (A bank robber) keep waiting for the media day I can come here we can just talk about the money we stole & talk about the expectation of how we'll use that money. For whatever reason, the journey we've been on, some out fault, has continued for a long time. I think this is my sixth media day & if my memory serves me right, this will be the fifth time we're talking about about something other than the money we stole & how we'll use that money. So I will be very excited to get to that day."

LockeDawg
07-13-2017, 12:58 PM
We'll see if the really just wants to talk about his players and the expectation of his team in the wake of crippling sanctions and seasons on end with no bowl game, in addition to piss poor recruiting classes and total lack of depth. We'll see if the wants to get down to the brass tacks when the full weight of the "mistakes" take their toll on his program.

I seen it dawg
07-13-2017, 01:03 PM
"It's frustrating not being able to control the narrative" actually said that on an interview this am on college sports radio after his filibuster.

PassInterference
07-13-2017, 01:08 PM
Good point. OM acts like this NCAA stuff is some kind of minor deal and they have a right to get back to the fruits of cheating.

starkvegasdawg
07-13-2017, 01:09 PM
But they can't wait to tell their side of the story.

LockeDawg
07-13-2017, 01:14 PM
"It's frustrating not being able to control the narrative" actually said that on an interview this am on college sports radio after his filibuster.

Hell, they controlled the narrative and damned if Houston Nutt didn't file a lawsuit yesterday because of it.

TrapGame
07-13-2017, 01:17 PM
That day will never come for you Bucky.

Mjoelner34
07-13-2017, 01:41 PM

Somebody remind that buck-toothed shit head that there wouldn't even be a narrative if he didn't cheat.

MadDawg
07-13-2017, 02:00 PM
He keeps talking about how his "kids" will learn how to deal with hard times in their life by going through this. So I guess he means when they find themselves in some trouble, the best thing to do is lie to everyone and downplay the significance on the trouble. And also find someone else to lay the blame on and then lament how you are being persecuted just like Jesus Christ.

Fine example there, Bucky. You are truly a saint.

fader2103
07-13-2017, 02:20 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRnVls2REqc

At about 4:55 Hugh Freeze talks about social media and how he isn't for it and he doesn't like it.....HMMM

BuckyIsAB****
07-13-2017, 04:10 PM
This will be his 6th and last SEC media day

DancingRabbit
07-13-2017, 04:29 PM
This will be his 6th and last SEC media day

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DEkdDoOXYAAgTjK.jpg

Dawg50
07-13-2017, 10:30 PM
Hell, they controlled the narrative and damned if Houston Nutt didn't file a lawsuit yesterday because of it.

Except the Ole Miss message board sheep. Hugh, please coach, stand up like a man, admit that you were caught cheating and lying and ask for forgiveness. Take you medicine, resign a multi-millionaire and become a circuit speaker about doing the right thing. Remember, you did bet Alabama 2 years in a row, so all was not lost, even though Ole Miss will forfeit those and other illegal wins.

SouthMSDog
07-14-2017, 08:44 AM
This is minor, but did Freeze say they had the second highest APR in the conference only behind Vanderbilt? Correct me if I am wrong, but we made the St. Pete Bowl over them (who had the same record) because our APR was higher, right?

Bully13
07-14-2017, 09:18 AM
This is minor, but did Freeze say they had the second highest APR in the conference only behind Vanderbilt? Correct me if I am wrong, but we made the St. Pete Bowl over them (who had the same record) because our APR was higher, right?

good question and good point. would like to know too.