PDA

View Full Version : Ok, what time does 'IT'S COMING" Start?

basedog
07-13-2017, 11:51 AM
Where is IT? Been waiting all day and I got things to do!

Hrdawg82
07-13-2017, 11:59 AM
I was thinking the same thing.

msstate7
07-13-2017, 12:10 PM
In between a quarter to never and half to extremely doubtful

Bully13
07-13-2017, 12:11 PM
somebody said something was breaking before the end of this week and random said something along the lines of having to wait for something 2-3 weeks down the road.

confusing as shit. hate wondering and waiting about "IT"

BeardoMSU
07-13-2017, 12:15 PM
The hour is near**

https://media.giphy.com/media/I43JetaWxkpXy/giphy.gif

basedog
07-13-2017, 12:20 PM
IF the people in the know IT** then why in hell do they not spit IT** out rather than wait a day or 2 or 3 weeks?

Reminds me of the "Integrity" statement made by a certain Lying Hugh!

IT is dead!

Mobile Bay
07-13-2017, 12:23 PM
I am pretty sure the "It" was the Nutt lawsuit.

lefty96
07-13-2017, 12:24 PM
IF the people in the know IT** then why in hell do they not spit IT** out rather than wait a day or 2 or 3 weeks?

IT is dead!

You will rue the day you said this

HereComesTheSpiral
07-13-2017, 12:33 PM

IT is dead!

Because if they do board traffic will drop to zero until fall camp begins.

basedog
07-13-2017, 12:34 PM

Well Damn, I could have taken the glory to announce IT then, that was told weeks ago plus who seem to know IT said that wasn't IT.

Who knows IT? I suppose IT doesn't matter**

basedog
07-13-2017, 12:35 PM
Because if they do board traffic will drop to zero until fall camp begins.

+1 Click an ad!

lamont
07-13-2017, 12:40 PM
I was told the It's are being spread out so that Freeze will be fired right before the season starts

starkvegasdawg
07-13-2017, 12:47 PM
I was told the It's are being spread out so that Freeze will be fired right before the season starts
You think they'd fire him, especially right before the season, without a NCAA mandate? Guess it depends on what breaks, but since they've been all in so far I don't see them suddenly breaking from that strategy now. They've played the persecuted for his faith card too many times.

ShotgunDawg
07-13-2017, 01:02 PM
Rosebowl just alluded to a massive bombshell floating around that will be make Houston Nutt's lawsuit appear small.

He said that it isn't confirmed yet & doesn't know when it will come out.

basedog
07-13-2017, 01:09 PM
You think they'd fire him, especially right before the season, without a NCAA mandate? Guess it depends on what breaks, but since they've been all in so far I don't see them suddenly breaking from that strategy now. They've played the persecuted for his faith card too many times.

I agree, makes no sense to spread more IT'S around to fire him. IF IT is bad why wouldn't he be fired now? Not sure how that would work firing him with the season fixing to start, I'm thinking he will make it thru 2017 or at least thru most of the season.

LockeDawg
07-13-2017, 01:11 PM

You may have missed "IT" dude.

They've received 2 NOA's, with both LOIC & FTM charge added on to Academic Fraud and are currently facing long lasting sanctions.
They have a program Booster named in one of the NOA suing a couple of the student athletes named in the NOA.
So far (we don't know what Barney will do), they have one former staffer suing them for defamation claiming he has proof of Freeze & Bjork petitioning the media to frame a false narrative while laying the blame on the former coach in an effort to save the '16 recruiting class.
They admitted to committing violations while under NCAA investigation.

"IT" has been a continuous stream of crap for the last 18 months, and "IT's" still not over.

Be patient, sit back and enjoy this slow, simmering burn because events of this magnitude don't come around often in a football fans lifetime.

lamont
07-13-2017, 01:13 PM

Dont see how they could keep him if its whats being rumored. Of course- many are shocked he still has a job right now. So we'll see. At some point OM will have to say all the embarrassment is enough and move on

lamont
07-13-2017, 01:14 PM
You may have missed "IT" dude.

They've received 2 NOA's, with both LOIC & FTM charge added on to Academic Fraud and are currently facing long lasting sanctions.
They have a program Booster named in one of the NOA suing a couple of the student athletes named in the NOA.
So far (we don't know what Barney will do), they have one former staffer suing them for defamation claiming he has proof of Freeze & Bjork petitioning the media to frame a false narrative while laying the blame on the former coach in an effort to save the '16 recruiting class.
They admitted to committing violations while under NCAA investigation.

"IT" has been a continuous stream of crap for the last 18 months, and "IT's" still not over.

Be patient, sit back and enjoy this slow, simmering burn because events of this magnitude don't come around often in a football fans lifetime.

exactly. Short of burning the buildings down- some people will still say IT wasnt enough

TrapGame
07-13-2017, 01:20 PM

Man, if the university is forced to fire Freeze a couple of weeks before the first game I shall shit myself from laughing so hard.

starkvegasdawg
07-13-2017, 01:24 PM
Dont see how they could keep him if its whats being rumored. Of course- many are shocked he still has a job right now. So we'll see. At some point OM will have to say all the embarrassment is enough and move on

That is the one caveat...I don't know what you and others are alluding to as still coming. If it's truly a ball buster then they may not have a choice. But it'd have to be something close to Penn State/Baylor bad for them to pull the trigger. Not that I'm saying it's anything involving rape, but something that really embarrasses the university.

basedog
07-13-2017, 01:26 PM

Well, someone at OM will have to grow some balls, under the administration they have now can't or want make that decision.
To me, Lying Hugh want do the right thing and take it for his "University", nor will Bozo.
Yes damage control has been done but when you only are seeing Rebel Flags waving and The Night Ole Dixie Burned Down, nothing will change till the Fat Lady has left the stage!

BrunswickDawg
07-13-2017, 01:42 PM

So my bet on the "You Bet Your Ass" Board that he will make it to the first game is looking worse and worse? Sweet!

bulldogsmsu
07-13-2017, 02:12 PM
Rosebowl just alluded to a massive bombshell floating around that will be make Houston Nutt's lawsuit appear small.

He said that it isn't confirmed yet & doesn't know when it will come out.

Does anyone have any idea what this new information is that if they can prove would be the huge news? PM if you have any idea and care to share.

AlSwearengen
07-13-2017, 02:18 PM

I wonder who is in possession of all of these "its".

bulldogsmsu
07-13-2017, 02:22 PM
Does anyone have any idea what this new information is that if they can prove would be the huge news? PM if you have any idea and care to share.

Steve did mention there is something that if it can be proven would make the Nutt thing seem small. So there is something out there that could possibly come up. I guess it is to sensitive at this time. With all these folks getting sued, everyone is scared to say anything until 100% proven. My 1st thought in all this at first was that the recruits from 2016 would have right to transfer since being lied to and were not provided the right information to make an informed decision, but that is just my own thinking if the Nutt thing was proven. I have no sources. haha

lefty96
07-13-2017, 03:18 PM
Steve did mention there is something that if it can be proven would make the Nutt thing seem small. So there is something out there that could possibly come up. I guess it is to sensitive at this time. With all these folks getting sued, everyone is scared to say anything until 100% proven. My 1st thought in all this at first was that the recruits from 2016 would have right to transfer since being lied to and were not provided the right information to make an informed decision, but that is just my own thinking if the Nutt thing was proven. I have no sources. haha

It's gotta be something else. Someone here that knows something should just blab it. It's what messagboards are for, unsubstantiated, anonymous, bullshit.

lamont
07-13-2017, 03:23 PM
I wonder who is in possession of all of these "its".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlDOpo7XxUY

1bigdawg
07-13-2017, 03:56 PM
Here is list of the things UNM has not/will not fire Freeze for.

Cheating at recruiting
Getting caught cheating at recruiting.
Getting caught cheating at recruiting while under investigation.
Lying during recruiting.
Lying to reporters to help at recruiting.
Lying about a former coach and getting the University and the IHL Board sued.

Yet, some on here say there is a bombshell that will get him fired. WOW. I'll have to see it. He is the Edwin Edwards of UNM football coaches.

MSUDawg99
07-13-2017, 03:57 PM

INcorrect. That was not IT.

basedog
07-13-2017, 04:25 PM
INcorrect. That was not IT.

How do you know? Do You Know It?

MSUDawg99
07-13-2017, 04:35 PM
How do you know? Do You Know It?

I'm a woman. We know everything. Remember? ;-)

Dawgcentral
07-13-2017, 04:36 PM
Well, there's something to it or SR wouldn't have said what he did.
What type of incident, behavior issue, or infraction would have to be " proven" at this point? He's a proven liar, and a proven cheat,..and that hasn't been enough to show him the door.
My guess is it's something from his past, before his time at OM.

Bully13
07-13-2017, 04:44 PM

I remember you. You are one of my favorite posters.

basedog
07-13-2017, 04:54 PM

My deepest apologist, I would never want to question a woman cause I have one at home and IT knows everything and never forgets! LOL!

MSUDawg99
07-13-2017, 04:57 PM

Flattery will get you everywhere. Rep given.

basedog
07-13-2017, 04:59 PM
Well, there's something to it or SR wouldn't have said what he did.
What type of incident, behavior issue, or infraction would have to be " proven" at this point? He's a proven liar, and a proven cheat,..and that hasn't been enough to show him the door.
My guess is it's something from his past, before his time at OM.

My thing Dawgcentral is stop the madness, as for as IT'S COMING, how many times did the boy yell wolf wolf till it finally happened? I understand rumors are welcomed but damn, the IT'S should spill the beans!

Oh, click an ad!

Dawgcentral
07-13-2017, 07:31 PM
You're going to have to explain why you've asked me to "click an add".
That's usually a phrase reserved for the OM lurkers.

AlSwearengen
07-13-2017, 08:23 PM
I wonder if this particular "IT" is the same thing the Alabama goose fella kept tweeting about. Sounds like it might be the same.

Turfdawg67
07-13-2017, 08:42 PM

https://s21.postimg.org/pumze0m6v/IMG_0200.png

I believe this is the final "IT" we're waiting on...

lamont
07-13-2017, 09:02 PM
That's usually a phrase reserved for the OM lurkers.

Actually- we need everyone to click an ad- thats how we sustain without asking for donations. So if you dont want to click a few ads per week- feel free to donate

msstatelp1
07-13-2017, 09:57 PM

could you say if the rumor is personal or professional related?

basedog
07-13-2017, 10:15 PM
https://s21.postimg.org/pumze0m6v/IMG_0200.png

I believe this is the final "IT" we're waiting on...

Dude, you win! LMAO.

Rep given

lamont
07-13-2017, 10:19 PM
could you say if the rumor is personal or professional related?

coaching- not personal...having an affair wouldnt cost him his job

ShotgunDawg
07-13-2017, 10:36 PM

I'm just racking my brain trying to figure out what else could go wrong here.

Only thing I can think of is a smoking gun on paying players

Wouldn't be shocked if someone as selfish as AJ rolled on Freeze in exchange for his eligibility.

basedog
07-13-2017, 10:44 PM

Bobby Petrino says say what?

ShotgunDawg
07-13-2017, 10:46 PM

To me, that situation is one of the biggest mysteries in college football.

The entire thing felt like a cover up to a much larger story.

lamont
07-13-2017, 10:46 PM

He's facing failure to monitor and still has a job- OM is not gonna fire him for banging a hairdresser

starkvegasdawg
07-13-2017, 10:51 PM
I'm just racking my brain trying to figure out what else could go wrong here.

Only thing I can think of is a smoking gun on paying players

Wouldn't be shocked if someone as selfish as AJ rolled on Freeze in exchange for his eligibility.

Yep. I'm all out of ideas.

basedog
07-13-2017, 10:53 PM
He's facing failure to monitor and still has a job- OM is not gonna fire him for banging a hairdresser

I'm just wondering who will do this? But if he is in high cotton it's gotta leave a mark.

notsofarawaydawg
07-13-2017, 11:23 PM
Actually- we need everyone to click an ad- thats how we sustain without asking for donations. So if you dont want to click a few ads per week- feel free to donate

I click them all the time. Hope I'm clicking the right ads. Have thoroughly enjoyed this message board from the minute it was born.

msstatelp1
07-14-2017, 05:14 AM

Thanks! I was just wondering if this thing happens if it would be more embarrassing for just him or if it would be another hugely embarrassing incident for OM.

Negative Waves
07-14-2017, 07:59 AM
Thanks! I was just wondering if this thing happens if it would be more embarrassing for just him or if it would be another hugely embarrassing incident for OM.

The only thing I can think of is that A certain disgruntled former OM coach gave paperwork concerning all the players that Ole Miss paid (especially how much they paid) to a journalist and/or the NCAA. If the "payroll" came to light, that would be absolutely devastating.

shannondawg
07-14-2017, 08:17 AM
Well Damn, I could have taken the glory to announce IT then, that was told weeks ago plus who seem to know IT said that wasn't IT.

Who knows IT? I suppose IT doesn't matter**

I know "IT" wait for my email..

basedog
07-14-2017, 08:49 AM
I know "IT" wait for my email..

I hope the email doesn't make me wait as long as the line at the post office or Wal-mart. Aw hell as long as Elitedawg!

TrapGame
07-14-2017, 08:54 AM
He took players to a boosters house full of hookers and cocaine.***

Dawgbite
07-14-2017, 08:57 AM

I remember you. You were one of my favorite wives, until you went bat shit crazy:-)

Bamasgot13
07-14-2017, 10:08 AM

Spill it. If you've heard a rumor elsewhere and are not the source of it, you've got no need to worry about being wrong on it. Just say, "I heard that IT is....". Everyone on this site would love to hear IT.

(even those of us who are outsiders and simply share a mutual distaste for Ole Miss and, especially, Freeze)

lamont
07-14-2017, 10:12 AM
Spill it. If you've heard a rumor elsewhere and are not the source of it, you've got no need to worry about being wrong on it. Just say, "I heard that IT is....". Everyone on this site would love to hear IT.

(even those of us who are outsiders and simply share a mutual distaste for Ole Miss and, especially, Freeze)

I'll let someone else do it if it gets that far. People dont want OM tipped off before it breaks

Bamasgot13
07-14-2017, 10:21 AM
I'll let someone else do it if it gets that far. People dont want OM tipped off before it breaks

Send me a DM then. Listen man, I'm on your side on this one, but that sounds a bit silly to me. If there is a rumor out there that State fans know about, it is more likely than not that OM has already been "tipped off". Like in Bama and AU, if there is a rumor that is circulating about one team, some fan will always go to a buddy who is a fan of the other and say "I heard you guys are x, y, z". Work gets around.

Send an inbox message. I'd love to hear it.

Doggie_Style
07-14-2017, 10:29 AM
Send me a DM then. Listen man, I'm on your side on this one, but that sounds a bit silly to me. If there is a rumor out there that State fans know about, it is more likely than not that OM has already been "tipped off". Like in Bama and AU, if there is a rumor that is circulating about one team, some fan will always go to a buddy who is a fan of the other and say "I heard you guys are x, y, z". Work gets around.

Send an inbox message. I'd love to hear it.

:rolleyes:

bulldogsmsu
07-14-2017, 10:43 AM

Sent you a PM

Reason2succeed
07-14-2017, 10:45 AM
The only thing I can think of is that A certain disgruntled former OM coach gave paperwork concerning all the players that Ole Miss paid (especially how much they paid) to a journalist and/or the NCAA. If the "payroll" came to light, that would be absolutely devastating.

Great 85th post. That just might do it. Expose the Network-ing. Show that it was not just "mistakes" but organized corruption.

MadDawg
07-14-2017, 10:51 AM
I just want it to be something that has nothing to do with personal stuff. I don't wish marital problems on anyone. I'd be perfectly happy for Freeze to ride off in the sunset with a big check from the bears and live a long, happily-married life somewhere not called Oxford.

Disclaimer: If some infidelity is proven, then let him get whatever he deserves...