PDA

View Full Version : So Hugh Comes In and Says

Spiderman
07-13-2017, 09:44 AM
he "ain't talking about that" and that he had not even read it.

5 minutes later....." wish I could give my opinion on it, but can't because it's a legal matter."

Lying comes so easy to the boy

DownwardDawg
07-13-2017, 09:45 AM
Wow!

Coldsleeve Jr.
07-13-2017, 09:47 AM
Which interview was this? Watching SEC Network and haven't seen him yet...

BeardoMSU
07-13-2017, 09:49 AM

https://olemiss.rivals.com/news/rgtv-freeze-meets-with-local-media-prior-to-secmd-circuit

AlSwearengen
07-13-2017, 09:53 AM
That is some uncomfortable looking body language. He is earning every bit of that salary with the misery he is in right now.

Spiderman
07-13-2017, 09:55 AM

http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0677142169739336160-4

Unreal

rbdog82
07-13-2017, 10:00 AM
http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0677142169739336160-4

Unreal

This interview makes me loathe Bucky even more. What a hack.

Mobile Bay
07-13-2017, 10:02 AM
It's getting deep in Hoover. I hope y'all have good hip boots.

starkvegasdawg
07-13-2017, 10:31 AM
I'd give anything if someone in the audience would pull this link up on their phone and crank the volume.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IhsbhbnKoR0

notsofarawaydawg
07-13-2017, 10:39 AM
I had to turn down the volume. Can't stand to listen to that shitbird hypocrite. Same shit every time he opens his mouth.

Pollodawg
07-13-2017, 10:43 AM
For those of you expecting the epic meltdown, it ain't coming. He's way too proud and arrogant to breakdown. However, as sensitive as he is, rest assured, he is like a flayed man in a sandstorm right now.

starkvegasdawg
07-13-2017, 10:43 AM
Did he faith heal a leper in the press pool?

MarketingBully
07-13-2017, 10:45 AM
My favorite Hugh quote so far is "Integrity isn't always about doing the right thing..." Nice. It's obvious though he is trying to talk through his entire thirty minutes without questions...

Dawgology
07-13-2017, 10:46 AM
Sociopaths typically believe everything they say...even if it's not true.

DawgNamedScuba
07-13-2017, 10:48 AM
His tactic is to talk so much there isn't going to be any time for real questions!

TrapGame
07-13-2017, 10:50 AM
Did he faith heal a leper in the press pool?

I heard he fed the entire press pool off two cold chicken fingers and a leftover Sister Shubert roll.

MarketingBully
07-13-2017, 10:50 AM
His tactic is to talk so much there isn't going to be any time for real questions!

Yep, 20 minutes on the opening statement so far.

starkvegasdawg
07-13-2017, 10:51 AM
My favorite Hugh quote so far is "Integrity isn't always about doing the right thing..." Nice. It's obvious though he is trying to talk through his entire thirty minutes without questions...

Then what the 17 is it? How can anybody have an ounce of respect for this man?

shoeless joe
07-13-2017, 10:52 AM
Filibustering for sure

jbjones
07-13-2017, 10:54 AM

http://tibbee-creek.com/images/integrity.jpg

Reason2succeed
07-13-2017, 10:56 AM
Wow! Bravo Sh!tbird U! You've outfoxed everyone again. They managed to go with a course of action none of us were anticipating. Instead of handling the rabid national media and real journalists they stage their own private media session prior to HF coming on stage to upstage everyone else. Of course the only media outlets invited were those who tow the party line and will play nice with OM. Ban all the "fake news" outlets who might not go with the party line and ask probing follow up questions.

I am willing to bet good money that HF already knew exactly what questions would be asked and in which order. He probably had all his answers planned. Then in the actual SEC media day he says no comment and refers people to his pretaped comments.

Bravo! As much flack as I give them I am honest when I say that those sh!tbirds are the experts when it come to media manipulation. If I had a publicists or needed someone to guard my public image I might try to find an OM Rebel...naaaa! I still can't stand those people.

MarketingBully
07-13-2017, 11:05 AM
Wow! Bravo Sh!tbird U! You've outfoxed everyone again. They managed to go with a course of action none of us were anticipating. Instead of handling the rabid national media and real journalists they stage their own private media session prior to HF coming on stage to upstage everyone else. Of course the only media outlets invited were those who tow the party line and will play nice with OM. Ban all the "fake news" outlets who might not go with the party line and ask probing follow up questions.

I am willing to bet good money that HF already knew exactly what questions would be asked and in which order. He probably had all his answers planned. Then in the actual SEC media day he says no comment and refers people to his pretaped comments.

Bravo! As much flack as I give them I am honest when I say that those sh!tbirds are the experts when it come to media manipulation. If I had a publicists or needed someone to guard my public image I might try to find an OM Rebel...naaaa! I still can't stand those people.

Dude, whether the idiots are served softball questions or not the result will be the same. The NCAA will hammer them and Freeze will be fired period. It really doesn't matter.

lefty96
07-13-2017, 11:07 AM
Time for an updated "hey hugh" video

Spiderman
07-13-2017, 11:13 AM
That last dude from Tennessee's question was the only one with balls.

And Chuck with even for him the most moronic time waster question. Return men!!! Hilarious

Tbaen
07-13-2017, 11:34 AM
I only listened to a couple of questions, but I loved his answer about coaching up Patterson. Paraphrasing, "His release was the best I ever saw coming out of high school, his footwork is good, nobody can teach him how to run like that....all he needs to do is learn to prepare himself during game week." Basically--hell I can't do nuthin' with him, thank God he's a natural."

TrapGame
07-13-2017, 11:51 AM
I only listened to a couple of questions, but I loved his answer about coaching up Patterson. Paraphrasing, "His release was the best I ever saw coming out of high school, his footwork is good, nobody can teach him how to run like that....all he needs to do is learn to prepare himself during game week." Basically--hell I can't do nuthin' with him, thank God he's a natural."

Good Lord, get ready for the Shay Shay for Heisman bumper stickers.

KentuckyDawg13
07-13-2017, 11:56 AM
See p45.

Sociopaths typically believe everything they say...even if it's not true.

Reason2succeed
07-13-2017, 01:34 PM

The contrast between Mullen and Freeze couldn't be more obvious here. Mullen says Brady and Brees are still progressing everyday so Fitz and Dak have to keep working. Freeze says his player is completely finished and just needs the game plan. That's why Treadwell and RN will not be in the NFL in two years after being drafted in the first round.

TrapGame
07-13-2017, 01:58 PM
The contrast between Mullen and Freeze couldn't be more obvious here. Mullen says Brady and Brees are still progressing everyday so Fitz and Dak have to keep working. Freeze says his player is completely finished and just needs the game plan. That's why Treadwell and RN will not be in the NFL in two years after being drafted in the first round.

Excellent point R2S. Freeze is a one trick pony.

BB30
07-13-2017, 07:17 PM

I'll reserve my opinion on that until all the dust has settled. A lot of the stunts they have pulled to "control" the narrative are currently (nutt lawsuit) and going to come back to bite them. Had they just owned up to it, taken it like a man and moved on. It wouldn't be as bad as it is going to be. Anytime when I was younger and tried to spin my way out of trouble it was always worse than just owning it and taking the punishment, I expect the same for them.