PDA

View Full Version : Waiting for the NCAA Rueling, I had a change of heart

AlmostPositive
07-12-2017, 07:23 PM
Six months ago I was all for the NCAA burning Oxford to the ground.

As things wore on, I started thinking that decent Ole Miss fans, particularly the youngest ones, don't deserve all the anguish they're facing. Got to the point where I couldn't work up any enthusiasm for the public flogging headed their way.

That was before last weekend I ran into an Ole Miss uberfan neighbor who laid the blame on Leo Lewis and let it slip that his million-dollar donor/booster brother was heavily involved in behind the scenes legal maneuvering that would set things right. I was essentially told I would rue the day.

Needless to say, I'm back on board. These folks will never learn if they don't get prison raped over what they have done and lied about and lied about again.

Harvey Updike the Grove and plow salt six feet deep.
Gut them and splay their remains out for carrion crows.
Rename the team, rename the school.

Twenty years of Charley Shira -level football (if you're too young to know, it's worse than you can imagine) seems about right.

Shitbird Nation, we hardly knew ye.

Mimi's Babies
07-12-2017, 07:31 PM
Six months ago I was all for the NCAA burning Oxford to the ground.

As things wore on, I started thinking that decent Ole Miss fans, particularly the youngest ones, don't deserve all the anguish they're facing. Got to the point where I couldn't work up any enthusiasm for the public flogging headed their way.

That was before last weekend I ran into an Ole Miss uberfan neighbor who laid the blame on Leo Lewis and let it slip that his million-dollar donor/booster brother was heavily involved in behind the scenes legal maneuvering that would set things right. I was essentially told I would rue the day.

Needless to say, I'm back on board. These folks will never learn if they don't get prison raped over what they have done and lied about and lied about again.

Harvey Updike the Grove and plow salt six feet deep.
Gut them and splay their remains out for carrion crows.
Rename the team, rename the school.

Twenty years of Charley Shira -level football (if you're too young to know, it's worse than you can imagine) seems about right.

Shitbird Nation, we hardly knew ye.

Thankful your EYES were opened...