PDA

View Full Version : Shitbirds are saying "nothing to see here "

Ezsoil
07-12-2017, 06:30 PM
They are saying that since the academic fraud was committed under Houston Nutt's watch, there are no ties to Freeze ...and they are correct that they finally got caught under Nutt. However, shitbirds, the Wayne County set up was started in 2006 with the Powe recruitment by none other Freeze and Saunders. It has continued regardless of who the head coach was.

Dawgowar
07-12-2017, 06:34 PM
They are saying that since the academic fraud was committed under Houston Nutt's watch, there are no ties to Freeze ...and they are correct that they finally got caught under Nutt. However, shitbirds, the Wayne County set up was started in 2006 with the Powe recruitment by none other Freeze and Saunders. It has continued regardless of who the head coach was.

I think they are implying that if a coach is gone then they can't be subject to harsh penalties. We know it does not work that way. Then there is the steady pattern of behavior issues in multiple sports and multiple staffs being implicated. Plenty to see there. PLENTY

Bully13
07-12-2017, 06:46 PM
Was Nutt in the croot's house with a booster or was that Freezus?

Bubb Rubb
07-12-2017, 06:46 PM
They are missing the entire point here.

The lawsuit isn't saying that nothing happened under Nutt's watch. The lawsuit is saying that they intentionally lied to the press and to recruits by saying almost all of the things occurred under Nutt's watch to preserve the 2016 recruiting class. It's a very specific, credible claim with some very specific details listed as proof.

I like Clay Travis's take on this. Houston Nutt just ended Hugh Freeze's coaching career.

AlmostPositive
07-12-2017, 06:55 PM
It is important to learn what Ole Miss types are saying, so you can cross it off the list of possible realities. They have been dead wrong on so much of this so often that you have to laugh.

MetEdDawg
07-12-2017, 06:57 PM

At this point why change the party line. There hasn't been anything to see since ever according to them. They are going to stick to it until the very end. Then when everything falls on top of them, they will say they got away easy considering everything the NCAA had against them. They are gonna wear this as a badge of pride until the national media absolutely destroys them.

1bigdawg
07-12-2017, 06:57 PM
I like Clay Travis's take on this. Houston Nutt just ended Hugh Freeze's coaching career.

I don't think this is the end. It is going to be drawn out through the season until the NCAA COI ruling comes down in December.

lamont
07-12-2017, 07:10 PM
Elitedawg Conspiracy

MedDawg
07-12-2017, 07:12 PM

I wouldn't be worried about it if I were a Reb, just like I'm not worried about the Rebel Rags suit hurting State. I don't think the actual lawsuit will come to fruition or will take so long that it won't really affect Freeze (or probably even OM). I wasn't expecting a Nutt lawsuit to really do anything. So he's pissed at OM, so what?

HOWEVER, I was surprised at the detail of the allegations and evidence to support them. It's all stuff State fans have been saying for the past couple of years and allegations I wouldn't have ever thought could have any evidence behind it. Of course, it's not necessarily fact, it's his side of the story, just like OM's response and the RR lawsuit allegations aren't proof of wrongdoing on the part of State/LL/Mullen. Still, the allegations and evidence will cause many not dedicated to Freeze to question him (who didn't already).

AlmostPositive
07-12-2017, 07:31 PM
As with all things Ole Miss, it's not what's obviously true (that Freeze and Bjork lied over and over) but what you can either plausibly deny or get your media friends to ignore. Neither of those are pitons going forward.

Ari Gold
07-12-2017, 07:58 PM
It just shows how ****ing stupid they are then..

Bully13
07-12-2017, 08:01 PM
Thou Shall Not BEAR False Witness