PDA

View Full Version : Journalist #

GulfCoastDawg
07-12-2017, 02:13 PM
For those interested in who the Journalists are from the Nutt vs UM Case this appears to be them.

Journalist No. 1 - Pat Forde

Journalist No. 2 - Matt Wyatt

Journalist No. 3 - Neal McCready

Journalist No. 4 - Bruce Feldman

Journalist No. 5 - David Brandt

Journalist No. 6 - Joe Schad

Journalist No. 7 - Chris Low

Journalist No. 8 - Doesn't seem to be one

Journalist No. 9 - Edward Aschoff

Football Scoop has some of them linked with their tweets in an article they have up already - http://footballscoop.com/news/houston-nutt-files-federal-lawsuit-ole-miss/

louisvilledawg
07-12-2017, 02:14 PM
I figured Barrett Sallee would be one

BeardoMSU
07-12-2017, 02:19 PM
For those interested in who the Journalists are from the Nutt vs UM Case this appears to be them.

Journalist No. 2 - Matt Whyatt

Football Scoop has some of them linked with their tweets in an article they have up already - http://footballscoop.com/news/houston-nutt-files-federal-lawsuit-ole-miss/

Was just about to post this.

Tbonewannabe
07-12-2017, 02:26 PM
I guess Dick Cross just has Matt do his dirty work.

Ifyouonlyknew
07-12-2017, 02:31 PM

Journalist No. 2 - Matt Whyatt

6 is Low & 7 is Schad but yea you have everything else perfect

RC3
07-12-2017, 02:39 PM
I figured Barrett Sallee would be one

oh he was fed the lines too, but will refuse to confirm it I am sure. These other guys listed have no reason to protect Freeze though

MSUDawg99
07-12-2017, 03:50 PM
Everything is correct except that it's Wyatt, not Whyatt.

Spiderman
07-12-2017, 05:37 PM
oh he was fed the lines too, but will refuse to confirm it I am sure. These other guys listed have no reason to protect Freeze though

Freeze called the reporters on a school phone. They have to release all calls via FOI. That's how Nutt's lawyer got it.

Freeze didn't have have to call his boy Sallee, he already knew they were butt hole buddies. Saint Hugh didn't have to call Salle for damage controll

messageboardsuperhero
07-12-2017, 05:40 PM
Freeze called the reporters on a school phone. They have to release all calls via FOI. That's how Nutt's lawyer got it.

So he's a liar and a raging idiot.

Mimi's Babies
07-12-2017, 05:44 PM
https://twitter.com/ScoutSteveR/status/885259696961179648

You have to love this one.....

Spiderman
07-12-2017, 06:17 PM
So he's a liar and a raging idiot.

Yep, and the irony of Nutt of all folks getting somebody on phone records

Leeshouldveflanked
07-12-2017, 06:21 PM
Why do rich people get DUI's and why do College Coaches use school issued phones to do their dirty work? Some of life's unanswered questions....

Spiderman
07-12-2017, 06:24 PM
Why do rich people get DUI's and why do College Coaches use school issued phones to do their dirty work? Some of life's unanswered questions....

So true

ILOATHEBears
07-12-2017, 06:26 PM
I guess Dick Cross just has Matt do his dirty work.

Help me understand why a former MSU QB and radio announcer for MSU is talking with Freeze on the phone. If that's true he should step aside from play by play at MSU

Spiderman
07-12-2017, 06:34 PM
Help me understand why a former MSU QB and radio announcer for MSU is talking with Freeze on the phone. If that's true he should step aside from play by play at MSU

Freeze called him. He was contacting a potential hostlie media member to cover his ass. The whole basis of Nutt's suit

HailState39110
07-12-2017, 06:52 PM
The beauty of the whole lawsuit are the phone records . The calls that frees made after the story broke validates that he was covering his ass and putting out fake news to salvage a recruiting class. Throwing Houston Nutt under the bus was his only option at that point . Houston Nutt has put a whole new layer on this story that just keeps getting better