PDA

View Full Version : Steve tweeting out SEC Bylaw a week or so ago....

TStationDawg
07-12-2017, 01:07 PM
about being truthful with PSA's so they can make a good decision, just got a lot more interesting now didn't it?!

Political Hack
07-12-2017, 01:12 PM
about being truthful with PSA's so they can make a good decision, just got a lot more interesting now didn't it?!

Yeah. I'm not sure what the punishment is for that, but Freeze will be fired long before anyone is able to hold him accountable for lying to recruits. This law suit will take years.

This has become such a mess that it's going to take OM a decade plus to get out of it. I honestly don't see how they stay in the SEC at this point. They've completely derailed.

Reason2succeed
07-12-2017, 01:36 PM
Yeah. I'm not sure what the punishment is for that, but Freeze will be fired long before anyone is able to hold him accountable for lying to recruits. This law suit will take years.

This has become such a mess that it's going to take OM a decade plus to get out of it. I honestly don't see how they stay in the SEC at this point. They've completely derailed.

Have we ever seen a coach file a lawsuit against his former employer before? Who and where?

lamont
07-12-2017, 01:46 PM
It's Championship Time!!!!

JTC
07-12-2017, 01:49 PM
Have we ever seen a coach file a lawsuit against his former employer before? Who and where?

First thing to come to mind is former Auburn baseball coach Sunny Golloway suing Auburn a couple years ago.

Hrdawg82
07-12-2017, 02:00 PM
This is 2 active lawsuits against Ole Miss from former coaches. Saunders lawsuit is still going on as well.

Spiderman
07-12-2017, 06:11 PM

Not so sure, Mississippi will be desperate to settle this. The last thing they want is Nutt naming names in depositions.

If I were Leo and Kobe's lawyers, I'd deposed Nutt, and ask him about Warren and Rebel Rags

ShotgunDawg
07-12-2017, 06:14 PM
Not so sure, Mississippi will be desperate to settle this. The last thing they want is Nutt naming names in depositions.

If I were Leo and Kobe's lawyers, I'd deposed Nutt, and ask him about Warren and Rebel Rags

Why would Nutt settle?

He's got money. He wants his reputation back.

I could see him telling them to pound sand and taking this thing all the way.

Spiderman
07-12-2017, 06:26 PM
Why would Nutt settle?

He knows he ain't coaching at a NCAA school again antway.

I learned long ago, every thing is about money

MedDawg
07-12-2017, 07:02 PM

Billy Brewer sued OM

Spiderman
07-12-2017, 07:04 PM
Billy Brewer sued OM

Sho did.

starkvegasdawg
07-12-2017, 07:14 PM
Why would Nutt settle?

Steve said in a boneyard a couple weeks ago that based on what he knew of the suit then that there is no way he'd settle if he's Nutt.

Gutter Cobreh
07-12-2017, 08:26 PM
Steve said in a boneyard a couple weeks ago that based on what he knew of the suit then that there is no way he'd settle if he's Nutt.

On the bright side, at least the bagmen don't have to stop doing what they've been doing. Instead of paying recruits, they can now just start texting Nutt about times and places to meet to drop off payment when they lose the case.

gravedigger
07-12-2017, 08:30 PM

billy brewer

Virgil Caine
07-12-2017, 08:51 PM
He knows he ain't coaching at a NCAA school again antway.

I learned long ago, every thing is about money
Not always the case when there's a rich person, a lawsuit, and a point to prove. You'd be surprised what petty rich people decide to litigate.

Spiderman
07-12-2017, 09:02 PM
Not always the case when there's a rich person, a lawsuit, and a point to prove. You'd be surprised what petty rich people decide to litigate.

Dickie Scruggs, a true synopsis of what OM is all about, spent a few years in the pen over a couple of million when he was worth $500 million..... AGAIN.... every thing is about money.

MSUDawg99
07-13-2017, 03:53 PM
The moral of the story is that UMess burns bridges with every outgoing coach. They curb stomp them all & throw em under the bus.

MSU on the other hand...most of our former coaches still love us & some even work for us in some capacity.

archdog
07-13-2017, 06:59 PM

This isn't even the first for Ole Miss according to Rick Cleveland the other day on the radio.

archdog
07-13-2017, 07:00 PM
Billy Brewer. Yep. He sued UM long ago. Also why his is not in the MS HOF.

Coackjek
07-13-2017, 07:05 PM
It's Championship Time!!!!

Don't give them any ideas, they look for any reason to hang a banner.