PDA

View Full Version : ESPY's promo/commercial this morning

SaintDawg
07-12-2017, 09:15 AM
Was watching GMA this morning and they had a commercial break on for the show tonight. You'd think Dak and Mississippi State were nominated for every award. Don't know if the commercials shown are regional or not, but it made us look damn good. I'm still suspicious of the show though just because it's ESPN and ABC. We shall see.

Tbonewannabe
07-12-2017, 10:39 AM
Was watching GMA this morning and they had a commercial break on for the show tonight. You'd think Dak and Mississippi State were nominated for every award. Don't know if the commercials shown are regional or not, but it made us look damn good. I'm still suspicious of the show though just because it's ESPN and ABC. We shall see.

Peyton Manning is also hosting so it will be interesting if his daddy or eli show their faces.

Big4Dawg
07-12-2017, 10:54 AM
Dak will probably lose to Judge. Any other year and Dak would have won it, and it wouldn't even by close.

SaintDawg
07-12-2017, 11:43 AM
Dak will probably lose to Judge. Any other year and Dak would have won it, and it wouldn't even by close.
Judge hasn't completed his season yet. He could break his uvulis phalanges or sprain his clavicular metatarsal and go on the DL, or whatever. Point being, Dak has a complete season and Judge's is just halfway through. I don't think he belongs in the voting, IMO. Should be Dak's, period.