PDA

View Full Version : Hey "Not A Fan" Neal McCready and Chase "Total Crap" Parham

Spiderman
07-11-2017, 11:09 PM
I know you both read here.... How interesting were those questions to Mullen today? Did he sweat? Did he feel the heat? Did he seem put off and frazzled?

To use your words, Mr. "Not A Fan"............. "what a joke."

The only time I ever listened to your joke of a podcast was when you had Wolken on. All you and Parham could talk about, before and after the Wolken interview , was the "intense' questions Mullen would have to answer and how he would react. You, Mr. Not A Fan ,said he would just try to coach speak his way thru it and then you said quote, "What a joke."

It was a joke. Your belief you knew what the hell you were talking about.

The heat and pressure will be Thursday, Not A Fan Neal.

What do you say now? That the reporters were pussies for not asking? If so, why didn't your 'Not A Fan' ass show up and ask?

I have more respect for those 2 ignorant pieces of shit Yancy and Chuck ( Hi guys, I know you are reading too) than I do Neal McCready. At least they admit what they are.

McCready, the only joke is YOUR coach, YOUR team and you.

An Ole Miss fan boy wrong again... imagine that.

Big4Dawg
07-11-2017, 11:12 PM
So did the actually ask anything

lamont
07-11-2017, 11:13 PM
I've never seen a closet Rebel so mad at OM

Spiderman
07-11-2017, 11:27 PM
I've never seen a closet Rebel so mad at OM

They are lying to my poor fellow Klansmen and *** boys ... I have to be pissed

Edited to add.... F-A-G is censored here? Damn Bulldog Political Correctness

lamont
07-11-2017, 11:31 PM
Edited to add.... F-A-G is censored here? Damn Bulldog Political Correctness

slickdawg and Scooba did all that. I think Scooba voted for Hillary and eats granola

DogsofAnarchy
07-11-2017, 11:37 PM
I know you both read here.... How interesting were those questions to Mullen today? Did he sweat? Did he feel the heat? Did he seem put off and frazzled?

To use your words, Mr. "Not A Fan"............. "what a joke."

The only time I ever listened to your joke of a podcast was when you had Wolken on. All you and Parham could talk about, before and after the Wolken interview , was the "intense' questions Mullen would have to answer and how he would react. You, Mr. Not A Fan ,said he would just try to coach speak his way thru it and then you said quote, "What a joke."

It was a joke. Your belief you knew what the hell you were talking about.

The heat and pressure will be Thursday, Not A Fan Neal.

What do you say now? That the reporters were pussies for not asking? If so, why didn't your 'Not A Fan' ass show up and ask?

I have more respect for those 2 ignorant pieces of shit Yancy and Chuck ( Hi guys, I know you are reading too) than I do Neal McCready. At least they admit what they are.

McCready, the only joke is YOUR coach, YOUR team and you.

An Ole Miss fan boy wrong again... imagine that.

Spider-Man, you're spinning a sticky web there bro !!