PDA

View Full Version : Are the Mississippi Cigar Boys playing a game of Chicken?

lamont
07-11-2017, 08:37 PM
After rumors on OM message boards of "fireworks" today for State and Dan Mullen at SEC Media Days- nothing happened. This wasnt exactly unexpected- as the OM "sources" for all things on this OM investigation have been extremely inaccurate to say the least. Here's the thing though:

As those OM rumors spread on their message boards- a rumor began to spread throughout the State folks that a bomb was going to drop on OM this week- basically forcing the firing of Hugh Freeze. Not a "this bomb would look bad for OM" rumor but it was a "this bomb will force OM to fire Freeze and really make OM look stupid" type of bomb.

So this brings me to the point of the light bulb lighting up- are we seeing/hearing the crumbs of a State-OM game of chicken between the millionaire boosters of the schools????? OM threatening to go public with a supposed recording of Leo's Mom vs something like sayyyyy texts or even VIDEO on Freeze that havent been given to the NCAA????? Other inside info State possesses as a Trump Card in all this fun and games????

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm

Leroy Jenkins
07-11-2017, 08:42 PM
http://bestanimations.com/Animals/Birds/Chickens/funny-chicken-on-steering-wheel-gif.gif

Sorry. Not everyday you can use this.

ShotgunDawg
07-11-2017, 08:43 PM
So... are we going to get an OM bomb this week?

lamont
07-11-2017, 08:50 PM

above my paygrade dude. Thats why popcorn sales are at an alltime high.

PassInterference
07-11-2017, 08:51 PM
Kellenberger can go ahead and recycle that toxicity article.

LC Dawg
07-11-2017, 09:17 PM
A "high level" Bulldog told me today that he just heard from a "high level" Rebel that Freeze and Bjork will be fired by the end of this month. I didn't think much of it except for the fact that this Bulldog hardly ever shares information. It was an odd conversation.

starkvegasdawg
07-11-2017, 09:38 PM
A "high level" Bulldog told me today that he just heard from a "high level" Rebel that Freeze and Bjork will be fired by the end of this month. I didn't think much of it except for the fact that this Bulldog hardly ever shares information. It was an odd conversation.

So Mullen doesn't tak about injuries and other coaches getting canned?

TStationDawg
07-11-2017, 10:35 PM
you've been too right waaaay too many times during this thing for this to be a "random" theory. Interesting to say the least.

MetEdDawg
07-11-2017, 10:57 PM
I get the feeling the top of the OM food chain is used to bullying folks around in order to get their way in recruiting and protecting their own. Sounds like us and a few others called them on their crap and said to hell with it, go ahead and show us what you got because we are all in with our hand regardless of what happens.

Also means we are probably coming from a position of knowledge here, which is a nice place to be in. Never during this time have I been worried about our end, which means our folks know what OM has and doesn't have and can use that. And I bet that's eating the OM faithful alive.

lamont
07-11-2017, 11:08 PM
I get the feeling the top of the OM food chain is used to bullying folks around in order to get their way in recruiting and protecting their own. Sounds like us and a few others called them on their crap and said to hell with it, go ahead and show us what you got because we are all in with our hand regardless of what happens.

Also means we are probably coming from a position of knowledge here, which is a nice place to be in. Never during this time have I been worried about our end, which means our folks know what OM has and doesn't have and can use that. And I bet that's eating the OM faithful alive.

It certainly makes you wonder why the older booster guys I talk to laugh at the threat of all these lawsuits...they know something

Behrdawg
07-12-2017, 10:54 AM

Not too sure about what size this "bomb" will be, but it'll happen soon. Very soon.

msstatelp1
07-12-2017, 11:16 AM
I'm so happy to see us finally standing up to those SOBs. For far too long we've "taken the higher ground" and done little to push back. The only way to deal with those types is to call their BS from a position of power.

Lumpy Chucklelips
07-12-2017, 11:35 AM
I'm so happy to see us finally standing up to those SOBs. For far too long we've "taken the higher ground" and done little to push back. The only way to deal with those types is to call their BS from a position of power.

I don't think it was that we took the higher ground. I think it was because we used to not have a backbone. We now have one.