PDA

View Full Version : LmAO- JDog trolls Yanci into another lie

lamont
07-11-2017, 03:46 PM
On Twitter- JDog posted a pic of Chuck- then Trolled saying Chuck asked Mullen about forcing LL and Kobe to lie about OM. People ran with it. In Typical Yanci fashion- he just made up a bunch of BS saying Chuck is Old School and blah blah. Yanci continues to be the worst in all of this- damn near everything he says is wrong. People pay this guy money for that shit. Wow

https://mobile.twitter.com/jdog5513/status/884872518774947841

Tbonewannabe
07-11-2017, 03:50 PM
On Twitter- JDog posted a pic of Chuck- then Trolled saying Chuck asked Mullen about forcing LL and Kobe to lie about OM. People ran with it. In Typical Yanci fashion- he just made up a bunch of BS saying Chuck is Old School and blah blah. Yanci continues to be the worst in all of this- damn near everything he says is wrong. People pay this guy money for that shit. Wow

https://mobile.twitter.com/jdog5513/status/884872518774947841

At this point, do you think Yancy believes the shit he says or is he lying to help UNM like he said he has done in the past?

TrapGame
07-11-2017, 04:00 PM
I love how Yancy says he would have asked Dan. Dan Mullen shits bigger than him two times a day.

thf24
07-11-2017, 04:23 PM
At this point, do you think Yancy believes the shit he says or is he lying to help UNM like he said he has done in the past?

The thing in this case is, his lying is not helping OM. The bullshit this time around is serving no useful purpose other than to keep his readers engaged and on his side, so I think the answer is right there.

lamont
07-11-2017, 04:36 PM
Their plan is obvious- twist things as much as possible and give OM fans hope. That keeps the money coming in and the support there. Once the NCAA hammers them- tell the fans the NCAA is corrupt and screwed OM over. Keeps the fans on their side and mad at the NCAA.

Tbonewannabe
07-11-2017, 04:40 PM
Their plan is obvious- twist things as much as possible and give OM fans hope. That keeps the money coming in and the support there. Once the NCAA hammers them- tell the fans the NCAA is corrupt and screwed OM over. Keeps the fans on their side and mad at the NCAA.

I think more than anything, they are trying to keep the donations coming in. They have already locked into no bowl this year. When their fans find out how bad it is going to get, their $$$ is going to take a huge hit combined with $0 bowl money.

BossDawg
07-11-2017, 05:16 PM

I don't think Yancy even REMEMBERS the shit he says. Xanax and booze will do that to a fella.

MSUDawg99
07-11-2017, 05:22 PM

Yes

MSUDawg99
07-11-2017, 05:23 PM
I love how Yancy says he would have asked Dan. Dan Mullen shits bigger than him two times a day.

Okay, you redeemed yourself from your previous thread you started. Rep points awarded.

TrapGame
07-11-2017, 05:51 PM
Okay, you redeemed yourself from your previous thread you started. Rep points awarded.

http://i.imgur.com/FGkIQLJ.gif

Ari Gold
07-11-2017, 06:49 PM
The quest now is to actually come up with a troll job that Yancy actually calls out for being a troll job?
Good ****ing luck..

JDog13
07-11-2017, 07:02 PM
It's a hard job, but somebody's gotta rue it.