PDA

View Full Version : Stock up on popcorn the next couple days.... Counsel will finally break their silence

NolaDawgPound
07-11-2017, 02:01 PM
On at least one suit, with the possibly a second suit having a statement. The plan is to have our media days completed prior to breaking the silence. Sit back, enjoy the show and protect your hardwoods with Beaver repellent.

starkvegasdawg
07-11-2017, 02:11 PM
http://i.imgur.com/PzZJamn.jpg

Tbonewannabe
07-11-2017, 02:18 PM
http://i.imgur.com/PzZJamn.jpg

Is that Bucky's hairdresser in Oxford?

Drugdog
07-11-2017, 02:56 PM
These threads are getting sooooo old. When it FINALLY happens then I will believe it. By the way, I saw Bigfoot in my backyard just watching a UFO.

Dawgology
07-11-2017, 04:06 PM
These threads are getting sooooo old. When it FINALLY happens then I will believe it. By the way, I saw Bigfoot in my backyard just watching a UFO.

Not going to hold my breath but if so it will be Houston Nutts suit probably.

MSUDawg99
07-11-2017, 05:25 PM
Not going to hold my breath but if so it will be Houston Nutts suit probably.

I think so too

DeviousDawg
07-11-2017, 05:40 PM

So did you see the UFO too? Should've got a pic, I bet that's pretty rare to see both at the same time.

Leeshouldveflanked
07-11-2017, 05:53 PM
To quote my Grandmother Lula Mae, God rest her soul... "That's some believe it when I see it Sh*t"

Ari Gold
07-11-2017, 06:42 PM

Threads are getting old?? It's pretty much gone down just like a few on here has said it would. Maybe you are referring to the student athlete 39 threads on other sites.. those are for sure ****ing tired

Whether anything happens the tomorrow or Thursday morning , who gives a shit they are still totally ****ed.

Drugdog
07-11-2017, 07:44 PM
Breaking News! Miskelly's is having a Sale.

lamont
07-11-2017, 07:59 PM

OM has been hammered with 2 NOA's, a draft night debacle, nationally laughed at, and is facing crippling sanctions. They have boosters trying to sue college football players. If all this hasnt been enough for you- your ass wont ever be satisfied. It doesnt get any better than what has gone on in all this.

ShotgunDawg
07-11-2017, 08:09 PM
Ole Miss has boosters trying to sue college football players.

If any outsiders, MSU fans, or even OM fans are trying to determine how to feel about this case, just read the above and say it 10 times in your head while really thinking about it.

Ole Miss....Has.... Boosters..... Trying....... To...... Sue.....College.......Football...... Players

I challenge anyone of any fan base in America to find something more absurd and utterly ridiculous as that.

Bully13
07-11-2017, 08:13 PM
If any outsiders, MSU fans, or even OM fans are trying to determine how to feel about this case, just read the above and say it 10 times in your head while really thinking about it.

Ole Miss....Has.... Boosters..... Trying....... To...... Sue.....College.......Football...... Players

I challenge anyone of any fan base in America to find something more absurd and utterly ridiculous as that.

if this is proven to be true, this will go National. they let their emotional instability and Narcissism 17 them right up their own collective asses.

Ari Gold
07-11-2017, 08:14 PM

There's an old saying on here. Read more Post less. That's good ****ing advice for you

Drugdog
07-11-2017, 08:33 PM
Clueless. Sick of HEARING about it. I want IT here. Ready for all that has said will happen to happen. If you can't follow that then that is a YOU problem.

DeviousDawg
07-11-2017, 08:34 PM
OM has been hammered with 2 NOA's, a draft night debacle, nationally laughed at, and is facing crippling sanctions. They have boosters trying to sue college football players. If all this hasnt been enough for you- your ass wont ever be satisfied. It doesnt get any better than what has gone on in all this.

Amen. Remember when it was just known as a crazy ED conspiracy? They have been charged with FIFTEEN Level I allegations, LACK of INSTITUTIONAL CONTROL, and Hugh Freeze was charged with the worst violation a head coach can receive. They are going to lose close to half their scholarships, and suffer from the penalties over the next decade.

If you are still waiting for IT, you missed it. IT's been here, we are now just waiting to see how bad IT is going to be. Don't let OM fans make you feel like you shouldn't celebrate that they are getting hammered. Don't forget how they have stolen our recruits with booster money, and rubbed it in. Don't forget how they signed top 5 classes and acted like it was only because Oxford was that beautiful. They were arrogant as hell and it has back fired. Rub that shit in, because I can promise you, if the tables were turned, it would be the #1 story in Mississippi everyday for the past 3 years and they would've used their "news outlets" to rub it in publicly and endlessly.

We told them they were cheating, they told us they were not, that they were just that good. Well guess what, we were 17ing right. They were cheating like no other team has this millennium, and even with all of the cheating and top 10 recruiting classes, the numbers don't lie.

Hugh Freeze (2012-2016) : 39-25
Dan Mullen (2012-2016): 40-25

Don't ever forget how bad it bothered them that we were kicking their ass and rubbing it in. Dan rubbed it in and they couldn't stand it, we were supposed to be little brother and weren't allowed to act as if we were better. It bothered them so much that they donated millions of dollars to their football team, so that they could buy some of the best recruits in the country, and expand their shitty little stadium to a bowl because they couldn't stand that we had horseshoed and were on the same level as them. It bothered them so much that we were kicking their ass and rubbing it in that they rushed the freaking field when they finally beat us in 2013 for their 6th win of the season and a Birmingham Bowl birth. Don't let them tell you that they don't care about us or are too good for us. Because they couldn't keep up with us, they cheated their ass off, lied about it like they were just that good of a program and they should be able to sign the #1 WR, #1 DT, and #1 OT in the country in the same year because Oxford is the best town in the world. It was their delusional superiority complex over us that led them to this point, where they are facing the worst sanctions in decades.

Rub that shit in, rub it in hard. They can have fun over there saying "there so obsessed", but no, they are the ones so obsessed that they were willing to blindly cough off millions of their own money so that they could cheat and claim their rightful spot as our superiors. They are so delusional. Now that they are beat, they will act like they don't care. They would rather act like they don't care about football anymore than act like it bothers them that we were right the whole 17ing time, they were cheating there ass off, and we still finished with a better record with our "cute little 30th ranked recruiting classes".

Let them act like they don't care, but just know it is killing them inside, so rub that shit in because it's here and it's going to worse than we could've ever hoped for.

MSUDawg99
07-11-2017, 08:40 PM
Damn I wish this was Twitter & that I could retweet this. I've already awarded you rep points. I'm out of options. Sorry, Bawse!

TUSK
07-11-2017, 08:52 PM

Dude... How much time ya got????

Liverpooldawg
07-11-2017, 08:54 PM
Amen. Remember when it was just known as a crazy ED conspiracy? They have been charged with FIFTEEN Level I allegations, LACK of INSTITUTIONAL CONTROL, and Hugh Freeze was charged with the worst violation a head coach can receive. They are going to lose close to half their scholarships, and suffer from the penalties over the next decade.

If you are still waiting for IT, you missed it. IT's been here, we are now just waiting to see how bad IT is going to be. Don't let OM fans make you feel like you shouldn't celebrate that they are getting hammered. Don't forget how they have stolen our recruits with booster money, and rubbed it in. Don't forget how they signed top 5 classes and acted like it was only because Oxford was that beautiful. They were arrogant as hell and it has back fired. Rub that shit in, because I can promise you, if the tables were turned, it would be the #1 story in Mississippi everyday for the past 3 years and they would've used their "news outlets" to rub it in publicly and endlessly.

We told them they were cheating, they told us they were not, that they were just that good. Well guess what, we were 17ing right. They were cheating like no other team has this millennium, and even with all of the cheating and top 10 recruiting classes, the numbers don't lie.

Don't ever forget how bad it bothered them that we were kicking their ass and rubbing it in. Dan rubbed it in and they couldn't stand it, we were supposed to be little brother and weren't allowed to act as if we were better. It bothered them so much that they donated millions of dollars to their football team, so that they could buy some of the best recruits in the country, and expand their shitty little stadium to a bowl because they couldn't stand that we had horseshoed and were on the same level as them. It bothered them so much that we were kicking their ass and rubbing it in that they rushed the freaking field when they finally beat us in 2013 for their 6th win of the season and a Birmingham Bowl birth. Don't let them tell you that they don't care about us or are too good for us. Because they couldn't keep up with us, they cheated their ass off, lied about it like they were just that good of a program and they should be able to sign the #1 WR, #1 DT, and #1 OT in the country in the same year because Oxford is the best town in the world. It was their delusional superiority complex over us that led them to this point, where they are facing the worst sanctions in decades.

Rub that shit in, rub it in hard. They can have fun over there saying "there so obsessed", but no, they are the ones so obsessed that they were willing to blindly cough off millions of their own money so that they could cheat and claim their rightful spot as our superiors. They are so delusional. Now that they are beat, they will act like they don't care. They would rather act like they don't care about football anymore than act like it bothers them that we were right the whole 17ing time, they were cheating there ass off, and we still finished with a better record with our "cute little 30th ranked recruiting classes".

Let them act like they don't care, but just know it is killing them inside, so rub that shit in because it's here and it's going to worse than we could've ever hoped for.

Best post in a long time! Well done!

lamont
07-11-2017, 08:56 PM

Holy shit Einhorn. That may be the best post I've ever read on a message board

PassInterference
07-11-2017, 09:05 PM
Would read again.

Commercecomet24
07-11-2017, 09:27 PM

Greatest post, ever! You are the man!

Dallas_Dawg
07-11-2017, 09:31 PM
Greatest post, ever! You are the man!

Another reason to rub it in. They stole a damn Sugar Bowl from us. We had real talent and a Pro Bowl QB, but their paid assassins were just too much for us to get the Sugar Bowl.
Let them all rot in hell

Commercecomet24
07-11-2017, 09:36 PM
Another reason to rub it in. They stole a damn Sugar Bowl from us. We had real talent and a Pro Bowl QB, but their paid assassins were just too much for us to get the Sugar Bowl.
Let them all rot in hell

I'll second that!

I seen it dawg
07-11-2017, 09:43 PM
**** those shitbirds

BeardoMSU
07-11-2017, 09:49 PM
**** those shitbirds

It's just a job, bra. I don't care. Have a nice day******

TrapGame
07-11-2017, 09:58 PM

Best post evah!!!!

https://static.wixstatic.com/media/773f34_89d77126aed44747bddfd392abd48c40.gif

Jack Lambert
07-11-2017, 10:12 PM

You lucky! I have been waiting on seeing both my whole life.

Jack Lambert
07-11-2017, 10:15 PM

Carter Jewelers are having another, Fire, Partners estate, storm damage sale.

msbulldog
07-12-2017, 06:45 AM
Damn DD, I hope I never get you POed at me. Rep given gladly.

Drugdog
07-12-2017, 07:44 AM
IT's been here, we are now just waiting to see how bad IT is going to be.

I agree with all of your post. Excellent by the way. My point is im tired of the waiting and everyone claiming; oh get your popcorn, blah blah.

BulldogBear
07-12-2017, 09:27 AM
Best post of the year and stuff!

Rep given to DD

turkish
07-12-2017, 09:46 AM
Disagree. IT is the punishment. Without that, who cares if we were right about them being cheaters? IT is not vindication or being proven correct about the existence of an investigation. IT is the punishment.

lamont
07-12-2017, 10:02 AM
Disagree. IT is the punishment. Without that, who cares if we were right about them being cheaters? IT is not vindication or being proven correct about the existence of an investigation. IT is the punishment.

well- they already have a bowl ban and lots more to come

Political Hack
07-12-2017, 10:12 AM

When "It was coming" it was news of the ongoing investigation and resulting allegations, which OM was vehemently denying. (We were right... again, as usual). Nobody can accurately predict what the punishment will be due to the COI hearing process.

Political Hack
07-12-2017, 10:13 AM
DD don't hit singles. He swings for the fences.

Behrdawg
07-12-2017, 10:32 AM

This is brilliant. One of the best I've seen in quite some time.

turkish
07-12-2017, 10:59 AM
well- they already have a bowl ban and lots more to come
"More to come" is the IT I care about.

Hypothetical example -- if they only get an extra year bowl ban, I'm not saying that's all that will happen, then I'll feel pretty dumb.

Maybe IT has changed for me to the only IT that really matters, in the grand scheme of things.

lamont
07-12-2017, 11:40 AM
a 2 year bowl would have to come with a reduction in schollys of 30 or more. That is a significant penalty. What were you expecting- the NCAA to burn the college down?

TrapGame
07-12-2017, 11:50 AM
What were you expecting- the NCAA to burn the college down?

I'd have to say yeah.**

http://localtvwhnt.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/1927l9.gif?w=640

1bigdawg
07-12-2017, 11:57 AM
a 2 year bowl would have to come with a reduction in schollys of 30 or more. That is a significant penalty. What were you expecting- the NCAA to burn the college down?

One can dream...

turkish
07-12-2017, 12:04 PM
I said "hypothetically, ONLY ...," Jerrell.

NolaDawgPound
07-12-2017, 11:50 PM
Threads are getting old?? It's pretty much gone down just like a few on here has said it would. Maybe you are referring to the student athlete 39 threads on other sites.. those are for sure ****ing tired

Whether anything happens the tomorrow or Thursday morning , who gives a shit they are still totally ****ed.

These were the exact two suits that I was told were most likely coming out before Bucky stepped to the podium. Leo and Houston Dale. I'll keep my ear to the ground for the next revelation.