PDA

View Full Version : Can we continue to improve?

SignalToNoise
09-16-2013, 10:34 AM
Don't know about anyone else, but I think we've steadily shown improvement this season. Saturday night's loss sucked, but the offense looked better (not perfect and fool-proof, but much better). The defense played their hearts out and really didn't ask the offense to do much.

My question is- can we expect to steadily improve over the season and pull 6 wins out of our ass? Think of it the way the bears did last year. They looked like crap early in the season but slowly and steady improved and we all know how it ended.

Could our 2013 season mimic their 2012 season? Think of how sweet it would be to trample them at home for that 6th win even if its not an exotic bowl game we get.

Sorry if it's already been discussed but just some thoughts I had while on the road yesterday.

CJDAWG85
09-16-2013, 10:36 AM
We have... I really hope we come out Saturday and leave no doubt... Just beat them like a drum

Coach34
09-16-2013, 10:41 AM
We absolutely can...still have some young guys out there playing a good bit.

We need a good game Saturday and then we have two weeks to get ready for LSU...lots of season left

CJDAWG85
09-16-2013, 11:57 AM
We absolutely can...still have some young guys out there playing a good bit.

We need a good game Saturday and then we have two weeks to get ready for LSU...lots of season left

This right here.

We need to get all of our RB's and WR's as many touches as we can Saturday to build experience and confidence... Get some momentum going into the BYE week

maroonmania
09-16-2013, 11:59 AM
Who knows because we really don't know what our offense is going forward. Are we going to stick with the Dak read option offense or are we going back to the Tyler one back offense? Until we establish an offense that we know will be productive and stick with it I don't have a clue whether we can improve or not.