PDA

View Full Version : Rosebowl Calls Today's Rebel Rumor BS

ShotgunDawg
07-07-2017, 01:53 PM
There can't be a dumber fan base than these guys. They make up a daily incorrect rumor and everyone runs with it.

Even worse their own writers know they are dumb as 17 as they continue to profit off them by offering carrots of hope in extremely vague statements that they can't be held accountable for.

Bully13
07-07-2017, 02:03 PM
what IS today's rumor?

Steakonastick
07-07-2017, 02:08 PM
That the NCAA is dropping student athlete 39 and 40's charges.

ShotgunDawg
07-07-2017, 02:11 PM

They just recycle the same rumor 3 times week. I guess the thinking is if they say it enough, it'll come true.

Sorry shitbirds. All that's at the end of this rainbow is PAIN

Reason2succeed
07-07-2017, 02:12 PM
They just recycle the same rumor 3 times week. I guess the thinking is if they say it enough, it'll come true.

Wow! They Are Scientologist sh!tbirds.

TrapGame
07-07-2017, 02:19 PM

https://media.tenor.com/images/5bbcf9778e8a452481dea7c7749c1735/tenor.gif

Johnson85
07-07-2017, 02:45 PM

What's funny is that wouldn't make a difference. I wouldn't be surprised if the NCAA did drop it, simply because they already won't be able to punish Ole Miss according to the matrix. Dropping those allegations would make it harder for Ole Miss to protest and also allow the NCAA to gain some credibility with respect to the matrix.

Bully13
07-07-2017, 02:53 PM
What's funny is that wouldn't make a difference. I wouldn't be surprised if the NCAA did drop it, simply because they already won't be able to punish Ole Miss according to the matrix. Dropping those allegations would make it harder for Ole Miss to protest and also allow the NCAA to gain some credibility with respect to the matrix.

that's what I was thinking Johnson. what the 17 difference does it make at this point? the plethora of shit they have is already there.

msstate7
07-07-2017, 02:56 PM
what the 17 difference does it make at this point?.

https://s15.postimg.org/eh8y15qob/IMG_1755.jpg (https://postimg.org/image/83juxwls7/)

Tripp McNeely
07-07-2017, 03:26 PM
There can't be a dumber fan base than these guys. They make up a daily incorrect rumor and everyone runs with it.

Even worse their own writers know they are dumb as 17 as they continue to profit off them by offering carrots of hope in extremely vague statements that they can't be held accountable for.

In other news...water is now considered wet!

Mimi's Babies
07-07-2017, 03:42 PM
There was very good information IF one was "listening through the bushes today" to the Boneyard....

Wait for it.....

SMILE Boys...... Coming to a college nearest you...

Jack Lambert
07-07-2017, 03:49 PM
In other news...water is now considered wet!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiUdtxe2YnU

BuckyIsAB****
07-07-2017, 03:49 PM
RUE

Tbonewannabe
07-07-2017, 04:12 PM

One of the best movies ever. Cleavon Little was great but part of me would like to see what Richard Pryor would have done with the role. Oddly enough Pryor wrote most of the Mongo parts of the movie.

WSOPdawg
07-07-2017, 05:43 PM

A couple reasons why this rumor CANNOT be true:

1) If true, it would signify that TCUN was definitely working the COI behind the scenes and before the COI actually meets (so this is NOT happening), but

2) if it was and did happen, then the ncaa just allowed TCUN to show EVERYBODY else how to manipulate an NOA that has enough to include LOIC.

This rumor is complete BS and wishful thinking on TCUN's part. 17 those sh!tbirds!!!

Bully13
07-07-2017, 05:47 PM
One of the best movies ever. Cleavon Little was great but part of me would like to see what Richard Pryor would have done with the role. Oddly enough Pryor wrote most of the Mongo parts of the movie.

yep. Blazing Sattles blazed a lot of future movies that came afterwards. like Animal House. Pryor is the Babe Ruth of Comedy, not even close.

lamont
07-07-2017, 05:48 PM
It's really cruel what some people are doing to OM fans- getting their hopes up time and again for no reason

Mimi's Babies
07-07-2017, 05:54 PM
It's really cruel what some people are doing to OM fans- getting their hopes up time and again for no reason

DELUSIONAL DECEPTION curiosity of the RED SOLO CUP and the Red KOOL-AID

bobtail bob
07-07-2017, 05:58 PM
They are running out of bullshit . The pills must be getting in short supply.

msbulldog
07-07-2017, 06:04 PM

Yep Gun, your right their like politicians, if you repeat a lie enough times, at least some of the people will believe it.

msbulldog
07-07-2017, 06:09 PM

You're right, so what does that leave 14 level 1's, still if they adhere to the matrix, standard level. Mississippi will not recover for many years. You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Johnson85 again.

msbulldog
07-07-2017, 06:16 PM

Loved that movie!

Commercecomet24
07-07-2017, 07:11 PM
What those idiots don't seem to get, they didn't interview 39 and 40 to get new info. They interviewed them to verify info the NCAA already had. Why can't they understand that? Those were interviews to corroborate not open new allegations smh

HSVDawg
07-07-2017, 07:34 PM
The funny thing is that even if it was a possibility, its still a BS rumor because the NCAA absolutely, positively would not just leak that out to them before the COI meeting. They will know what allegations stuck and which ones were dropped (if any) when they appear before the COI, and not one millisecond before. There are formal procedures the NCAA must follow. They do not talk to the media. They do not present findings or formal allegations to a school through any means other than the NOA and COI meetings. They don't just send their investigators down to the Neshoba County Fair to get shitfaced and talk about the case.

thf24
07-07-2017, 07:53 PM
They could drop half the level 1's and the verbatim penalties according to the matrix would still be worse than a multi-year death penalty. It's going to be really interesting to see what the COI does.

starkvegasdawg
07-07-2017, 08:36 PM
Ole miss is going to get violated like a new goat in an ISIS camp when the COI meets. Don't let any crazy rumor they start make you doubt that at all. This is nothing but the desperate latch ditch flailings of a drowning person trying to find something to grab onto before going down for the last time.

Political Hack
07-07-2017, 08:58 PM
What those idiots don't seem to get, they didn't interview 39 and 40 to get new info. They interviewed them to verify info the NCAA already had. Why can't they understand that? Those were interviews to corroborate not open new allegations smh

I've always thought that was funny. Hell, they waited a year to interview Kobe just to verify everything for the previous 2-3 years. It's such a tiny part of this, yet that's all anyone is focused on. They've manipulated the story. That's for sure. They do a great job of doing that.

Ezsoil
07-07-2017, 09:51 PM
Well I do have to commend them ...they do what is necessary to get people of color on their campus despite their culture of bigotry and racism. During their riot after the the 2012 election, it became obvious that hate is ingrained and is part of everyday life in their world.

BossDawg
07-07-2017, 11:54 PM
They are running out of bullshit . The pills must be getting in short supply.

Their prescription bullshit pills have been cut off from their licensed providers. Now they're having to buy them off the street or from some shady internet pharmacy.

Schultzy
07-08-2017, 07:57 AM
The funny thing is that even if it was a possibility, its still a BS rumor because the NCAA absolutely, positively would not just leak that out to them before the COI meeting. They will know what allegations stuck and which ones were dropped (if any) when they appear before the COI, and not one millisecond before. There are formal procedures the NCAA must follow. They do not talk to the media. They do not present findings or formal allegations to a school through any means other than the NOA and COI meetings. They don't just send their investigators down to the Neshoba County Fair to get shitfaced and talk about the case.

True. I used to believe behind the scenes negotiations existed until I heard an interview with an attorney who's experienced in NCAA cases and not involved with this one. He said there is zero motivation on the NCAA's side to do so and it just never happens.

Indndawg
07-08-2017, 08:12 AM
The Red/Blue talking/typing heads just make up Fake News to keep clicks coming b4 NCAA trashes them.