PDA

View Full Version : Would Leo have talk if he knew that him talking would get MSU in trouble?

Jack Lambert
07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
I don't understand why Ole Miss people think he spilled the beans on State and we are the ones who are going to get hammered by the NCAA.

ShotgunDawg
07-06-2017, 09:07 PM
They don't really believe that.

They just don't want to take accountability for their actions & suffer the consequences. They are just grasping at straws in an effort to provide reasonable doubt & not get in trouble

I seen it dawg
07-06-2017, 10:54 PM
Seriously

smootness
07-07-2017, 07:42 AM
Stop talking about this. There's no chance it happens.

Mimi's Babies
07-07-2017, 09:32 AM
Om trolls, are just TRYING to stir the pot.... The BLACK pot has been stirred now to come to the NCAA COI table to eat the OM soup and cornbread.....

Pollodawg
07-07-2017, 09:51 AM
Seriously. Can we stop this already. You only lend faux credence to their delusion.

Political Hack
07-07-2017, 06:45 PM
Seriously. Can we stop this already. You only lend faux credence to their delusion.

Ageeed. If you can't sit back, relax, and enjoy this right now you'll never ever be close to enjoying anything around this rivalry ever again. 55-20 and absolute hell headed their way. Panic if you want. I'm smiling.

msbulldog
07-07-2017, 07:06 PM
Ageeed. If you can't sit back, relax, and enjoy this right now you'll never ever be close to enjoying anything around this rivalry ever again. 55-20 and absolute hell headed their way. Panic if you want. I'm smiling.

Your right Hack, 55-20, and we play the Egg Bowl this year in Starkville. Things ain't looking real good for Mississippi for the Egg Bowl in Oxford in 2018. Isn't this how this all got started, Mullen beat them 3 years in a row and Forward Mississippi came to be? If we beat them 3 times in a row this time, will they make the NCAA make them SMU again?