PDA

View Full Version : MSU Consistently The Most Underrated Team in the SEC

ShotgunDawg
07-06-2017, 08:35 PM
Interesting stuff here. Looks like Sally got fire promoted as I assume writing for CBS is a better gig than Bleacher Report.

http://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/sec-hype-meter-which-teams-are-overrated-and-underrated-every-offseason/

Jack Lambert
07-06-2017, 09:00 PM
Our offensive line, running backs, DB's, WR's and over all defense suxs.********

That's all I every hear and also the most athletic and biggest QB is only the 4th best.

TUSK
07-06-2017, 09:48 PM
Most Underrated SEC Teams (1989-2016)

Missouri
MSU
Alabama
Ole Miss

Most Overrated

LSU
UT
Florida
ATM
UGA

About Right

AU
Vandy
Arkie
SC
KY

lamont
07-06-2017, 09:54 PM
Our offensive line, running backs, DB's, WR's and over all defense suxs.********

That's all I every hear and also the most athletic and biggest QB is only the 4th best.

Jack- we went 5-7 in the regular season last year. Stop acting like we are big shit. Shut the **** up

Bothrops
07-06-2017, 10:32 PM
We are still the most disrespected P-5 program in the country. If you look around, it ain't even close.

Gutter Cobreh
07-06-2017, 10:41 PM
Most Underrated SEC Teams (1989-2016)

Alabama

Get out of here with that Alabama "underrated" nonsense.

My take:

Overrated:
UGA
LSU
AU
UT
A&M

About right:
Bama
Missouri
Vandy
KY
SC

Underrated:
FL
MSU
Ark.
Shitbirds (due their accelerated level of cheating)

TUSK
07-06-2017, 11:00 PM
Get out of here with that Alabama "underrated" nonsense.

My take:

Overrated:
UGA
LSU
AU
UT
A&M

About right:
Bama
Missouri
Vandy
KY
SC

Underrated:
FL
MSU
Ark.
Shitbirds (due their accelerated level of cheating)

You misunderstood me... Cobreh... that wasn't my opinion...

That was based on variances of preseason rankings vs ending poll rankings from '89 to '16... actual data...

Sorry I didn't elaborate...

BeardoMSU
07-06-2017, 11:19 PM
That was based on variances of preseason rankings vs ending poll rankings from '89 to '16... actual data...

You forget to mention that the concept of "data" in Alabama just refers to the random numbers whistled through the sister-wife's teeth from the comfort of her cat-piss covered futon during commercial breaks of Judge Mathis****

TUSK
07-07-2017, 01:25 AM
You forget to mention that the concept of "data" in Alabama just refers to the random numbers whistled through the sister-wife's teeth from the comfort of her cat-piss covered futon during commercial breaks of Judge Mathis****

Dude, If you'd just incorporated both BoomBoom & statistics in that crack, it'd been a HOFer....

Nice, nonetheless....

Gutter Cobreh
07-07-2017, 07:39 AM
You misunderstood me... Cobreh... that wasn't my opinion...

Sorry I didn't elaborate...

Where is your data? Will it show you start the season ranked somewhere between 1-3 and end the season with a ranking of 1-3? If so, how is Bama underrated?

Starting the season at #4 and ending with a Natty doesn't constitute being underrated.

Jack Lambert
07-07-2017, 08:09 AM
Jack- we went 5-7 in the regular season last year. Stop acting like we are big shit. Shut the **** up

Telling someone to shut the **** up isn't what I thought we got here. Maybe I was wrong.

TUSK
07-07-2017, 03:33 PM
Where is your data? Will it show you start the season ranked somewhere between 1-3 and end the season with a ranking of 1-3? If so, how is Bama underrated?

Starting the season at #4 and ending with a Natty doesn't constitute being underrated.

http://preseason.stassen.com/over-under/all-teams.html

msbulldog
07-07-2017, 07:42 PM

You know RP, sometimes you go over the line! I know that every post on this board makes you money. You are way out of line telling Jack to STFU!

turkish
07-07-2017, 08:00 PM
Dude, If you'd just incorporated both BoomBoom & statistics in that crack, it'd been a HOFer....

Nice, nonetheless....
his post has my vote as it sits.

Dawg61
07-07-2017, 09:01 PM

This is an exceptional sentence

Gutter Cobreh
07-07-2017, 10:56 PM
http://preseason.stassen.com/over-under/all-teams.html

Thanks for the info!

Looks like the biggest disparity for Bama starts a decade ago, but your parameters meet the criteria so I can no longer argue.

You're the smartest trailer residing Bama fan I've ever communicated with.***

TUSK
07-08-2017, 12:04 AM
Thanks for the info!

Looks like the biggest disparity for Bama starts a decade ago, but your parameters meet the criteria so I can no longer argue.

You're the smartest trailer residing Bama fan I've ever communicated with.***

Thanks, sir!

I'm gonna distill you some whiskey when I get off my sister!

Commercecomet24
07-08-2017, 12:44 AM
Telling someone to shut the **** up isn't what I thought we got here. Maybe I was wrong.

It all depends on who's giving and who's receiving. If you said that to him you would get banned.

Gutter Cobreh
07-08-2017, 08:41 AM
It all depends on who's giving and who's receiving. If you said that to him you would get banned.

If Jack was an OL coach, I bet the tone would've been different!***

Schultzy
07-08-2017, 08:41 AM
It took this thread to motivate me to do the Elite Dawg Award picks. Random and Lambert have to be the domestic abuse champs.

I would hate to have participated at Random's summer workouts Thursday, somebody pissed him off good, ha.