PDA

View Full Version : Why OM is latching on to Freeze

PassInterference
07-05-2017, 11:15 PM
http://winningcureseverything.com/hugh-freeze-why-is-ole-miss-standing-with-him-against-the-ncaa/

Great read. Good synopsis of Freeze's college career and constant association with disreputables and sleazebags. And to answer the question...he knows where the bodies are buried.

Reason2succeed
07-06-2017, 02:56 AM
Great read.

Wow! After HF got caught recruiting when he wasn't supposed to as off-field staff in 2005 Ogre's solution was to make make HF the recruiting coordinator and TE coach. Doesn't that scream that his 2005 infraction was not a "mistake"?

Farrar, the main guy mentioned by Tunsil in the Draft Night Admission, should have never been recruiting in the first place. He was given special permission to do so by the NCAA who showed compassion on another OM coach. So basically OM is the type of scum that lie to you to your face just to get close enough to steal from you. The COI will not be amused at all.

WSOPdawg
07-06-2017, 06:22 AM
Yep, too many "mistakes" eventually lead to a willful pattern of skirting the rules to the point that the ncaa cannot look the other way. Imagine if all these "mistakes" would have actually led to something worthwhile and eventful -- like an SEC Championship or (gasp!!!) something more. TCUN and their leadership are lying, deceitful group.

StThierry
07-06-2017, 07:20 AM
Read the comments too

codeDawg
07-06-2017, 07:30 AM
It's not just all of that. He is the firewall between the big boosters and the NCAA. As long as Freeze is taking the heat, the boosters that run the show get to avoid some unwanted attention. How bad do they not want the attention? See what they are doing around hiding their redacted names.

Lumpy Chucklelips
07-06-2017, 08:17 AM
I'm linking another article from this writer because at the very bottom of this page are all of his articles involving OM/NCAA. How come we haven't heard about this guy before? He has written several IN DEPTH articles involving all of this.

http://winningcureseverything.com/bruse-loyd-farrars-attorney-on-louisville-rebel-rags-more/

Randolph Dupree
07-06-2017, 08:31 AM
First I've seen of this article but I came to the same conclusion right after the second/amended NOA came out. My guess is that the whole story goes beyond football players getting money or cars and there is enough there to bury the entire institution athletically and academically. Plus I think Hugh has enough to pin some of this on the most prominent and well known boosters....despite their names being absent from the NOA.

As I said before in another thread though, it's a conspiracy theory.

RTO Dawg
07-06-2017, 08:33 AM
The Ole Miss trilogy is now saved for my Rebel friendlies....

Bucky Dog
07-06-2017, 08:34 AM
Conspiracy theory. Nothing to see here. The entire NCAA case is based on one lying player that signed with our rival school!***. Hahahahahahaha

bomanishus
07-06-2017, 08:40 AM
It's not just all of that. He is the firewall between the big boosters and the NCAA. As long as Freeze is taking the heat, the boosters that run the show get to avoid some unwanted attention. How bad do they not want the attention? See what they are doing around hiding their redacted names.

AGREED.......my pet theory on why the bears are so rabid and going all-in and risking so much by fighting the ncaa is that they are not so much worried about protecting freeze as they are worried about protecting this guy in the video and a coupla others.....https://youtu.be/wTAKuIGWQ90.....it might also explain his melancholy and "no comment" on the situation "until it is over"

but who knows, it's just speculation and i could and might be totally wrong!!!

Mimi's Babies
07-06-2017, 09:31 AM
Firing Hugh Freeze could, theoretically, save Ole Miss money.

If the NCAA gets tired of Ole Miss trying to hold on to a coach that they believe does not try to keep his program clean, they could end up dropping a 2-year post-season ban on the school, docking them quite a few scholarships, among other penalties. Forget looking at all of the other penalties ? let?s just look at a 2-year bowl ban. And we won?t even discuss the fact that, in the event that situation actually plays out, other programs will be able to recruit kids right off the roster in Oxford. Just a 2-year bowl ban would mean forfeiting upwards of $15M in bowl revenue from the conference.

Hugh Freeze made $4.7M this past season, and his contract goes up through 2019, when he will make $5.15M. The buyout clause of his contract is unknown, but you can guess that, without cause, the buyout will be around $10-12M, unless they?ve done something insane and guaranteed the entire contract for him (which nobody does). So, say the buyout is $12M. You?re losing $15M over the next 2 years thanks to an NCAA mandated 2-year postseason ban.

Ole Miss would save $3M based on that, and save themselves years of rebuilding, all by just moving on from the current coaching staff and trying to start things over a year early. (http://winningcureseverything.com/hugh-freeze-why-is-ole-miss-standing-with-him-against-the-ncaa/ )

WHY did the fools extend his contract???? Where is my BAG MAN????

Reason -- It is my understanding that O fired freezus because freezus was attempting to get O fired by going to the AD at that time... any one know any more on that story?

starkvegasdawg
07-06-2017, 10:57 AM
NCAA could just print this article out and present it at the COI and say three year death penalty now get out of my sight.

Mimi's Babies
07-06-2017, 11:17 AM
Ok..... for those headed to a lunch break... Go get your lunch and head to a quite place.... This is very interesting listen.....

https://soundcloud.com/winningcureseverything/episode-95-june-20th-2017?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+WinningCuresEverything+%28Win ning+Cures+Everything%29

START listening at 17:00 min through 41:33 min

BF's attorney states that Barney was sacrificed on the alter of the SEC West....

Then the attorney stated the following at the very end......

BF submitted his answers to the NCAA MAY 23
NCAA has 60 days to respond to BF
THEN BF will be notified up to/prior 30 days before the hearing
Then BF has 45 days to reply....

Interesting listening......

Leeshouldveflanked
07-06-2017, 11:56 AM
This is some real Journalism, wish Mississippi had some true Journalist and not sell outs.

starkvegasdawg
07-06-2017, 01:07 PM
Ok..... for those headed to a lunch break... Go get your lunch and head to a quite place.... This is very interesting listen.....

https://soundcloud.com/winningcureseverything/episode-95-june-20th-2017?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+WinningCuresEverything+%28Win ning+Cures+Everything%29

BF's attorney states that Barney was sacrificed on the alter of the SEC West....

So 60 days would be July 23. Another 45 days would push it to around September 10. So no way this is all resolved until after this season. Is this correct?

Mimi's Babies
07-06-2017, 02:13 PM
So 60 days would be July 23. Another 45 days would push it to around September 10. So no way this is all resolved until after this season. Is this correct?

That is exactly what I would guess... Notice that the poD said that there are 2 meeting of the COI this fall.... September and October.... I would guess that OM would be October...

Get UNC out of the way -- after that awful mess..... in Septmeber
Get to the nutts of the mess with OM in October..

THEN -- the COI SANCATIONS should be out about EGG BOWL TIME.....

bobtail bob
07-06-2017, 02:47 PM
I don't think there is anyone left there with the clout to let him go. He has as much power as anyone left and we all know no beaver has ever torn down his own dam.
Their is only one thing keeping all their shit afloat and it aint cannon motors. You think yancy buys his medicine with the few dozen or so that lap up his lies ? These moves they have made in the last few months all point to small town redneck pettiness. DICK moves.

TrapGame
07-06-2017, 02:59 PM
Marshall Ramsey needs a cartoon of Col. Reb drowning with a smiling, bucktoothed Hugh Freeze chained around his neck.

Perpetual Underachiever
07-06-2017, 03:20 PM
Great read...I had forgotten about this gem, LMFAO!

http://www.trbimg.com/img-58ae38d2/turbine/os-sp-ole-miss-ncaa-postseason-bowl-ban-20170223

West Tn Dawg
07-06-2017, 03:51 PM
If they had their hands over there mouth, ears and eyes, it would be perfect!

Political Hack
07-06-2017, 03:54 PM
If they had their hands over there mouth, ears and eyes, it would be perfect!

Please, someone with skills, make this happen.

TrapGame
07-06-2017, 03:57 PM
Damn, that photo needs a good caption. The looks on Bdork's and Freeze's faces are priceless.

Mimi's Babies
07-06-2017, 03:57 PM
Great read...I had forgotten about this gem, LMFAO!

http://www.trbimg.com/img-58ae38d2/turbine/os-sp-ole-miss-ncaa-postseason-bowl-ban-20170223

Need a counselor to decipher the hand positions on the table..... if you look at the hands and the smirk on the faces... One knows they were lying out their a**

Perpetual Underachiever
07-06-2017, 05:16 PM
Please, someone with skills, make this happen.

First thing that came to mind...

https://i.imgur.com/kAAaOrZ.jpg

Mimi's Babies
07-06-2017, 05:31 PM
freezus -- quote bar ... oh hell, I am screwed....

Reason2succeed
07-06-2017, 06:04 PM

Barney's friend/lawyer don't sound so bright. He had no idea of the timeline and just accepted the word of a radio talk show personality as gospel proof on the spot. I love the part where he parrots Rodney King and basically says of OM "can't we all just get along".

They basically admitted that they cheated and should have informed Barney that he would be the fall guy before hand. The lawyer's position is that he wished he was included in the pow wow so that they could coordinate their accounts of the "mistakes".

RocketDawg
07-06-2017, 06:09 PM
Freeze looks like he recently heard that he might be "show-caused" and that he has caused the school to be charged with LOIC. But maybe those things are true ....

Mimi's Babies
07-06-2017, 06:30 PM
Barney's friend/lawyer don't sound so bright. He had no idea of the timeline and just accepted the word of a radio talk show personality as gospel proof on the spot. I love the part where he parrots Rodney King and basically says of OM "can't we all just get along".

They basically admitted that they cheated and should have informed Barney that he would be the fall guy before hand. The lawyer's position is that he wished he was included in the pow wow so that they could coordinate their accounts of the "mistakes".

I will say that when I looked at the Calendar a week or so ago there was nothing on the NCAA Calendar....

Per an article from the N&O, "UNC must respond to the latest charges by May 16. The NCAA enforcement staff then has until July 17 for its own response. Sankey wrote that his panel will hear the case in August with "anticipated" dates of Aug. 16 and 17."

Here's a little info on UNC https://rutgers.forums.rivals.com/threads/ot-unc-scandal-ncaa-coi-hearing-in-august.122489/