PDA

View Full Version : Did y'all hear about Freeze grayshirting

Todd4State
07-04-2017, 07:11 PM
Isiah Woulard? This is a guy that just lost his house in a fire and they basically pull his scholarship. And you know the media isn't going to say a peep about it. Honestly, that's about as low class as it gets.

Commercecomet24
07-04-2017, 07:20 PM
Amazing how the heppin' only extends to certain players. Freeze is a snake and that place is a cesspool.

Saltydog
07-04-2017, 07:24 PM
#falseprophet

Noxdog
07-04-2017, 07:26 PM
Isiah Woulard? This is a guy that just lost his house in a fire and they basically pull his scholarship. And you know the media isn't going to say a peep about it. Honestly, that's about as low class as it gets.

It will be fine. His Dad played at ole miss. They are taken care of. I assure you.

They play the game as good as you can get. Please NCAA end this charade.

missouridawg
07-04-2017, 07:36 PM
Fisher of men

Relardo Sidney
07-04-2017, 07:46 PM
Speaking of greyshirt has anyone seen my grey tank top I wore in Hawaii, I usually can find it cause it's big as a battleship but I am struggling to locate it. I am here at Barnhills if you find it lemme know thx, Sid

Reason2succeed
07-04-2017, 08:17 PM
Speaking of greyshirt has anyone seen my grey tank top I wore in Hawaii, I usually can find it cause it's big as a battleship but I am struggling to locate it. I am here at Barnhills if you find it lemme know thx, Sid

Troll

Relardo Sidney
07-04-2017, 08:22 PM
Troll

Not my favorite candy, doesn't fill me up but I won't turn em down

http://www.hilcousa.com/res/uploads/brands/products/files/Trolls_3pkPoppingCandy_Pouch.jpg

starkvegasdawg
07-04-2017, 08:34 PM
Damn. I think I just stepped in a big pile of bear shit.

Relardo Sidney
07-04-2017, 08:37 PM
Damn. I think I just stepped in a big pile of bear shit.

Quiz me Tubby, I can call you that cause I am large

Noxdog
07-04-2017, 08:43 PM
Quiz me Tubby, I can call you that cause I am large

Quiz you what?

Relardo Sidney
07-04-2017, 08:47 PM
Quiz you what?

Lil Jon the shit bruh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMUDVMiITOU

DownwardDawg
07-04-2017, 08:49 PM

I approve of this post.

Noxdog
07-04-2017, 08:52 PM
Yea, you are a troll. enjoy the the 4th here. Likely the last.

Relardo Sidney
07-04-2017, 08:53 PM
I approve of this post.

My boy!! Rep given, you are the first to join Team Relardo, together we will eat out the bears...wait that's not what I meant unless they are Miss America types than that's exactly what I mean, know what I'm saying DownwardDawg

DownwardDawg
07-04-2017, 08:54 PM

That does suck about Isiah. Good kid. Friend of my son. My son was devastated that he went to ole miss. He tried to tell him that they were about to get destroyed by the NCAA but it didn't matter.

Relardo Sidney
07-04-2017, 08:54 PM
Yea, you are a troll. enjoy the the 4th here. Likely the last.

I am a troll if you count talking about food, hot chicks and MSU kicking ass!

Noxdog
07-04-2017, 08:57 PM
Should not be a surprise then. Reggie played at OM.

BeastMan
07-04-2017, 09:14 PM
On 2-star running back Isaiah Woullard, who got an offer less than two weeks after a tornado destroyed his Hattiesburg home: “It comes a point where you need to do the right thing. And the right thing for us to do was to sign the state’s all-time leading rusher in Isaiah Woullard. His granddad played here. Obviously, they’ve had tremendous loss here recently. That didn’t weigh totally into it, but you can’t help but say that’s a factor. When I watch his tape, which I watched 100 times … If he were playing in a different league, I think he’s a no-brainer. And that’s the question mark you have on him. But I know this: He immediately makes our university better. He immediately makes our locker room better. And I’ve got a sneaking suspicion he’s gonna be like an Evan Engram-type, that you look after three years and you think, ‘Wow, we almost messed that up.”

Noxdog
07-04-2017, 09:19 PM

Apologies. meant Granddad.

HSVDawg
07-04-2017, 10:31 PM
The guy he is grayshirting would have walked on there if he didn't have an offer. Many family ties.

Honestly, I'm surprised they still have enough guys on the roster to have a need to grayshirt anybody. Figured at least a few would have started jumping ship by now.

CadaverDawg
07-04-2017, 10:40 PM
Why would you waste the time & energy to setup a troll account, and then not even rip MSU? Basically, there's an Ole Miss fan sitting at home on July 4th, that decided to create a fake username and make fat jokes about Renardo Sydney, whom most MSU fans do not like anyway, knowing he would get banned. For what? I mean, it doesn't get any douchier than that.

Jack Lambert
07-05-2017, 06:54 AM
I am a troll if you count talking about food, hot chicks and MSU kicking ass!

Sound like to me all you can do is talk about hot chick now as far as ole miss getting their asses kicked goes that did happen and you probably do eat like and look like a whale.

FISHDAWG
07-05-2017, 08:28 AM
Why would you waste the time & energy to setup a troll account, and then not even rip MSU? Basically, there's an Ole Miss fan sitting at home on July 4th, that decided to create a fake username and make fat jokes about Renardo Sydney, whom most MSU fans do not like anyway, knowing he would get banned. For what? I mean, it doesn't get any douchier than that.

because that ED ban is worn as proudly as the Medal Of Honor in lower places

lamont
07-05-2017, 10:50 AM
Sydney troll is not a Confederate- its a common poster here

BrunswickDawg
07-05-2017, 11:41 AM
Sydney troll is not a Confederate- its a common poster here
If you say his name 3 times does he come back from the dead line Bettlejuice?

BeastMan
07-05-2017, 12:15 PM
My biggest problem with Woullard being grey shirted is the qoute I went back and found and posted in this thread. Hugh wanted all the good press for signing the kid and helping out the family but when it came time for the rubber to meet the road, he's grey shirting and paying his own way. Grey shirting is a part of CFB. It's not a big deal. It's just another example of Hugh making public comments he wishes he had back.

lamont
07-05-2017, 12:35 PM
exactly Beast. That right there sums up HF

1bigdawg
07-05-2017, 01:13 PM
Coaches cannot comment on recruits until they sign. Do greyshirts sign? If not, weren't Freeze's comments this a violation?

JDog13
07-05-2017, 01:26 PM
My biggest problem with Woullard being grey shirted is the qoute I went back and found and posted in this thread. Hugh wanted all the good press for signing the kid and helping out the family but when it came time for the rubber to meet the road, he's grey shirting and paying his own way. Grey shirting is a part of CFB. It's not a big deal. It's just another example of Hugh making public comments he wishes he had back.

Yep

msbulldog
07-05-2017, 04:51 PM

I doubt H. Freeze has any regrets about his comments, made him look good at the time.

Mimi's Babies
07-05-2017, 06:01 PM
I doubt H. Freeze has any regrets about his comments, made him look good at the time.

Anyone know the "rest of the story" here... Why is the child paying his own way? Is it a scholarship for academics, pell grant, student loans, what ever? Just curious. When HF signed this guy "the powers at be signed a LEGAL contract"....
Why has this NOT hit the news media...
I guess I am just not understanding...sorry.....

Ole freezus should not have been on a vac instead he should be paying for this kids education... what a pos...

Noxdog
07-05-2017, 09:51 PM
exactly Beast. That right there sums up HF

I guess bored huh? Why in the hell.. I answered my own question.

Still a troll account. No time for that mess.

Quoted the wrong RP post. Should have been about the troll being a "common" poster.

BulldogBear
07-06-2017, 03:28 AM
Pattern for the future. Preparing for probation. Sign, then "grayshirt" to free up a scholly for the next round. Grayshirt will really mean private Scholly under the table. I said this would be the MO going forward. I'm just surprised it's already starting. This is why they're going to get the DP. Shutting it down completely is the only way to stop it. If there is a team to play for at all, they will not stop paying and extra benefitting players to play on said team. They are getting the DP.