PDA

View Full Version : Whoa- stop the presses!!! Why did Rebel Rags only sue LL and Jones????

lamont
07-03-2017, 09:58 AM
http://fauowlaccess.com/floridaatlantic/fau-football-no-cause-says-chris-kiffin/5926/2017/06/10/

This article on Kiffin says:

Kiffin strenuously denied that he directed another member of the Rebels? staff to arrange for family members of four recruits to receive free Ole Miss merchandise. In a separate response, Barney Farrar, the member of the Ole Miss staff in question, also denies the allegations.

Allegations against Kiffin saying 4 SA's allege getting merchandise from Rags???? Why is Rags only suing the two State players????? This certainly is something the defense for these two SA's will be asking. These other two SA's will be brought into this case. Why didnt Yancy and Chuck tell us about this?????

MetEdDawg
07-03-2017, 10:05 AM
http://fauowlaccess.com/floridaatlantic/fau-football-no-cause-says-chris-kiffin/5926/2017/06/10/

Kiffin strenuously denied that he directed another member of the Rebels? staff to arrange for family members of four recruits to receive free Ole Miss merchandise. In a separate response, Barney Farrar, the member of the Ole Miss staff in question, also denies the allegations.

Allegations against Kiffin saying 4 SA's allege getting merchandise from Rags???? Why is Rags only suing the two State players????? This certainly is something the defense for these two SA's will be asking. These other two SA's will be brought into this case. Why didnt Yancy and Chuck tell us about this?????

And boom goes the dynamite. This is gonna look bad if this is true. Would love to know not only who those two are, but if they even attend Ole Miss. What if those two students attend another university besides OM or MSU? Lawyers would absolutely crush that in court.

msbulldog
07-03-2017, 10:08 AM
Probably couldn't figure out the other SA's identifying #'s. Matter of fact, how do we know for certain #39 & #40 are Leo and Kobe? I have yet to see anything official identifying the SA's names with the numbers? And how does RR know that Leo and Kobe are the ones accusing them? Leo and Kobe's lawyers ought to be licking their chops over this one.

Dawgology
07-03-2017, 10:10 AM

It's just about diverting the narrative and hoping against hope they can involve their rival in this mess and bring them down also. To do that they will release their rivals student athletes names (against several laws) and sue college kids. They know they are guilty and they are busted. It's all just an attempt to bring the rest of the conference down with them and exact perverted revenge on those who they see as enemies. It's ridiculous and juvenile. I've rarely seen adults act like they do.

Dawgology
07-03-2017, 10:12 AM
Probably couldn't figure out the other SA's identifying #'s. Matter of fact, how do we know for certain #39 & #40 are Leo and Kobe? I have yet to see anything official identifying the SA's names with the numbers? And how does RR know that Leo and Kobe are the ones accusing them? Leo and Kobe's lawyers ought to be licking their chops over this one.

It's my understanding that those named in the NOA get an unredacted copy.

msbulldog
07-03-2017, 10:18 AM

Dawgology, I really don't want to argue with you, because you always make a lot of sense and have really good information in your posts. But, it's my understanding that students names are redacted in all versions of the NOA, I could be wrong, Lord knows I often am.

Tbonewannabe
07-03-2017, 10:21 AM

Which means they would have gotten the names of the other 2 SAs who they did not sue. RR either picked only 2 of the SAs to sue for obvious reasons or they didn't have the names and are suing based on information that wasn't legally released. It is either or with both possibilities being bad.

JDog13
07-03-2017, 10:29 AM
Dawgology, I really don't want to argue with you, because you always make a lot of sense and have really good information in your posts. But, it's my understanding that students names are redacted in all versions of the NOA, I could be wrong, Lord knows I often am.

Yeah, third parties aren't given a noa with students names unredacted.

Mimi's Babies
07-03-2017, 10:31 AM

Waiting, waiting, waiting...... There are many who received merchandise from SOMEWHERE...... Let's see, remember a HS Coach being refereed too in BF's statement..... anyone else remember anyone listed in other Noa's or answers.....

Boodawg
07-03-2017, 10:32 AM
Anything else on the Nutt lawsuit that was supposed to come out last week? I think that's what Steve had said.

1bigdawg
07-03-2017, 10:35 AM
It is my understanding that only the schools receive unredacted copies of the NOA.

Coldsleeve Jr.
07-03-2017, 10:48 AM
Those accused in NOA only receive portion they are named in. Don't think they get whole thing.

Mimi's Babies
07-03-2017, 11:05 AM
Anything else on the Nutt lawsuit that was supposed to come out last week? I think that's what Steve had said.

IT is coming...... waiting on IT.... happy trolling OM.... Nutt is going to OWN you...... What could be a BLAST is IF Nutt's attorney chooses to RELEASE the LAWSUIT on July 12, 2017... Less than 24 hours before freeze is scheduled to go on Finebaum OR give service for the papers to freeze as he goes on Sec Media days... Wait for it......

Ezsoil
07-03-2017, 11:09 AM
I don't see what all concern about this Merkel being all that... I looked up his cases and he is just an ambulance chaser who chooses friendly venues and almost always settles... He and all those like him, are the leading cause for dragging the state of Mississippi down and keeping the economy from improving. These personal injury lawyers only drain resources from a poor state to the detriment of the all.

Mimi's Babies
07-03-2017, 11:11 AM

Someone on here checked with an attorney and they said that the SA DO fall under the FERPA Laws......

gtowndawg
07-03-2017, 11:13 AM
IT is coming...... waiting on IT.... happy trolling OM.... Nutt is going to OWN you...... What could be a BLAST is IF Nutt's attorney chooses to RELEASE the LAWSUIT on July 12, 2017... Less than 24 hours before freeze is scheduled to go on Finebaum OR give service for the papers to freeze as he goes on Sec Media days... Wait for it......

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/waiting.gif

msbulldog
07-03-2017, 11:14 AM
Now that I think about it, in all the crap that I have read on the enemies message board. I remember that one of the allegations against Leo was his coach (Brookhaven HS) said that he never saw Leo receive free merchandise, matter of fact the coach said he bought Leo a cap and hoodie at Rebel Rags.
Now this coach Tommie Clompton, according to the enemies message board, is taking Jeffery Johnson (MSU offer), Jemaurian Jones (MSU offer), and Trace Clopton (coaches son, who MSU hasn't sniffed) to Ole Miss. He has already taken them individually, 4 times for Jeffery Johnson (MSU offer). I had seen rumors of a possible job opportunity for the coach prior to the new NCAA rule prohibiting that practice.
Now I have a child who is a football player, albeit a marginal one. I see away to get him a free college education, and that because of salaries of HS coaches in Mississippi, I can't afford. This type of trauma could likely be the cause of selective amnesia about a visit to Rebel Rags with a player who might be sued by said store for defamation.

Liverpooldawg
07-03-2017, 11:15 AM
It's just about diverting the narrative and hoping against hope they can involve their rival in this mess and bring them down also. To do that they will release their rivals student athletes names (against several laws) and sue college kids. They know they are guilty and they are busted. It's all just an attempt to bring the rest of the conference down with them and exact perverted revenge on those who they see as enemies. It's ridiculous and juvenile. I've rarely seen adults act like they do.

THIS, and it's aimed at their own people more than anything. The perps are trying to make it look like MSU's fault in hopes that their alumni won't blame THEM.

Mimi's Babies
07-03-2017, 11:25 AM
THIS, and it's aimed at their own people more than anything. The perps are trying to make it look like MSU's fault in hopes that their alumni won't blame THEM.

I have knowledge of one picture that a recruit had on that was OM.... wonder where he received it???? Know for a FACT that the OM and Nike logo was on the shirt..... wonder if it one of the ones RR sales?

msbulldog
07-03-2017, 11:53 AM
what all concern about this Merkel being all that... I looked up his cases and he is just an ambulance chaser who chooses friendly venues and almost always settles... He and all those like him, are the leading cause for dragging the state of Mississippi down and keeping the economy from improving. These personal injury lawyers only drain resources from a poor state to the detriment of the all.[/QUOTE]

I think his reputation in Clarksdale or Cleveland Ms is because he was brought into the lawsuit against Big Tobacco by Dickie Scruggs. The lawsuit was brought by MS Attorney General Michael Moore (ole miss) and he had to bring in other attorneys to represent Mississippi as a whole. He brought in Richard Scruggs (Trent Lott's brother in law). Dickie didn't pay Merkel all the money, some 31M if I remember right. Merkel sued, somehow the FBI get's involved and finds that Dickie bribed the Judge. The Judge goes to jail and so does Dickie. Dickie get's disbarred and a long time (maybe 7 years in a very easy federal prison. But, he leaves with Millions or Billions? and can sit back and play football the rest of his life.

Pollodawg
07-03-2017, 12:07 PM
So petty. That group is so childish. Already been said. This was never about innocence. It was always about their sad delusuonal hatred for all things MSU.

Mimi's Babies
07-03-2017, 12:12 PM
what all concern about this Merkel being all that... I looked up his cases and he is just an ambulance chaser who chooses friendly venues and almost always settles... He and all those like him, are the leading cause for dragging the state of Mississippi down and keeping the economy from improving. These personal injury lawyers only drain resources from a poor state to the detriment of the all.

I think his reputation in Clarksdale or Cleveland Ms is because he was brought into the lawsuit against Big Tobacco by Dickie Scruggs. The lawsuit was brought by MS Attorney General Michael Moore (ole miss) and he had to bring in other attorneys to represent Mississippi as a whole. He brought in Richard Scruggs (Trent Lott's brother in law). Dickie didn't pay Merkel all the money, some 31M if I remember right. Merkel sued, somehow the FBI get's involved and finds that Dickie bribed the Judge. The Judge goes to jail and so does Dickie. Dickie get's disbarred and a long time (maybe 7 years in a very easy federal prison. But, he leaves with Millions or Billions? and can sit back and play football the rest of his life.[/QUOTE]

Happy Hunting msbulldog....... There is much more to this story.....

msbulldog
07-03-2017, 12:21 PM
I think his reputation in Clarksdale or Cleveland Ms is because he was brought into the lawsuit against Big Tobacco by Dickie Scruggs. The lawsuit was brought by MS Attorney General Michael Moore (ole miss) and he had to bring in other attorneys to represent Mississippi as a whole. He brought in Richard Scruggs (Trent Lott's brother in law). Dickie didn't pay Merkel all the money, some 31M if I remember right. Merkel sued, somehow the FBI get's involved and finds that Dickie bribed the Judge. The Judge goes to jail and so does Dickie. Dickie get's disbarred and a long time (maybe 7 years in a very easy federal prison. But, he leaves with Millions or Billions? and can sit back and play football the rest of his life.

Happy Hunting msbulldog....... There is much more to this story.....[/QUOTE]

Thanks Mimi, could I get your help?

Mimi's Babies
07-03-2017, 12:21 PM
Happy Hunting msbulldog....... There is much more to this story.....

Thanks Mimi, could I get your help?[/QUOTE]

Check your private messages...

confucius say
07-03-2017, 01:01 PM
Lindsey Miller also claims he got free stuff and is being sued. So the 4 SA are ll, kj, probably tonsil and ?

HSVDawg
07-03-2017, 01:30 PM
One of the other two is Tunsil / Lindsey Miller, right? No clue on who the 4th is, but hopefully its a current OM player.

Really Clark?
07-03-2017, 01:46 PM
I thought it said "family members of four recruits" not just the recruits themselves, in Kiffin's response

gravedigger
07-03-2017, 02:06 PM

I thought naming john doe's 1-15 was the way they handled that.

BulldogBear
07-03-2017, 02:26 PM

This is the truth^^^^

That would be glorious. But in any case, I want to see Freeze sweating like Brendan Fraser in the basketball scene from Bedazzled. No softballs media. Go get him!

Mimi's Babies
07-03-2017, 02:35 PM
This is the truth^^^^

That would be glorious. But in any case, I want to see Freeze sweating like Brendan Fraser in the basketball scene from Bedazzled. No softballs media. Go get him!

With the attorney that Nutt hired.... I will put my money on him over ANY attorney in this state for SURE.....

lamont
07-03-2017, 03:00 PM
I thought naming john doe's 1-15 was the way they handled that.

They have yet to name the John Doe's- you can bet the legal team for the defendants will bring all that up. It makes no sense to just sue a couple of your accusers- why not all??

Mimi's Babies
07-03-2017, 03:34 PM
They have yet to name the John Doe's- you can bet the legal team for the defendants will bring all that up. It makes no sense to just sue a couple of your accusers- why not all??

The next meeting for the Ethic's commission is July 14, 2017... the morning after SEC media days for freezus...

Rosie says that there are more lawsuits coming....

Spiderman
07-03-2017, 05:08 PM
Kiffin brings up State too. They are all trying to blame us for them cheating. Unreal.

The 3 we know are Tunsil, Leo, and Kobe..... the 4th is the one OM better worry about.

Mimi's Babies
07-03-2017, 05:11 PM
Kiffin brings up State too. They are all trying to blame us for them cheating. Unreal.

The 3 we know are Tunsil, Leo, and Kobe..... the 4th is the one OM better worry about.

Spiderman -- should be an OM player..... NOW....... If not he told a damn LIE.... He sure had on the Om rags... and wore NONE before January 31, 2016.... just saying....

Ezsoil
07-03-2017, 05:14 PM
what all concern about this Merkel being all that... I looked up his cases and he is just an ambulance chaser who chooses friendly venues and almost always settles... He and all those like him, are the leading cause for dragging the state of Mississippi down and keeping the economy from improving. These personal injury lawyers only drain resources from a poor state to the detriment of the all.

I think his reputation in Clarksdale or Cleveland Ms is because he was brought into the lawsuit against Big Tobacco by Dickie Scruggs. The lawsuit was brought by MS Attorney General Michael Moore (ole miss) and he had to bring in other attorneys to represent Mississippi as a whole. He brought in Richard Scruggs (Trent Lott's brother in law). Dickie didn't pay Merkel all the money, some 31M if I remember right. Merkel sued, somehow the FBI get's involved and finds that Dickie bribed the Judge. The Judge goes to jail and so does Dickie. Dickie get's disbarred and a long time (maybe 7 years in a very easy federal prison. But, he leaves with Millions or Billions? and can sit back and play football the rest of his life

That's what I thought...so outside of a controlled environment, Merkel has no substance....

Mimi's Babies
07-03-2017, 05:20 PM
Anyone have any idea about this one?????

Ole Miss imposed upon Kiffin a 30-day prohibition from contacting the recruits he spoke with improperly and was limited to one off-campus contact with both recruits. Neither recruit enrolled at Ole Miss.

JDog13
07-03-2017, 05:25 PM

Ole Miss imposed upon Kiffin a 30-day prohibition from contacting the recruits he spoke with improperly and was limited to one off-campus contact with both recruits. Neither recruit enrolled at Ole Miss.

Yeah, he was pulled off the road without it going public. I posted that he was off the road, and ole miss sheep came out of the woodwork telling me how stupid I was. They were lied to, as always.

Mimi's Babies
07-03-2017, 06:04 PM
Yeah, he was pulled off the road without it going public. I posted that he was off the road, and ole miss sheep came out of the woodwork telling me how stupid I was. They were lied to, as always.

??? Who was he communicating with????

Martianlander
07-03-2017, 06:08 PM
Definitely ______ ____ _____! Then ____ ___ lawsuit ___ ___ ___ formally _____. Best of all ____ ___ ___.
Sorry so much is redacted.**

Noxdog
07-03-2017, 06:47 PM
When there is a package deal for the Bhaven 3 you will know that the deal was done. Ol DJ has been hinting for a while that he feels "good" about those three. If Trace get's an offer...well, quid pro quo.

Now that I think about it, in all the crap that I have read on the enemies message board. I remember that one of the allegations against Leo was his coach (Brookhaven HS) said that he never saw Leo receive free merchandise, matter of fact the coach said he bought Leo a cap and hoodie at Rebel Rags.
Now this coach Tommie Clompton, according to the enemies message board, is taking Jeffery Johnson (MSU offer), Jemaurian Jones (MSU offer), and Trace Clopton (coaches son, who MSU hasn't sniffed) to Ole Miss. He has already taken them individually, 4 times for Jeffery Johnson (MSU offer). I had seen rumors of a possible job opportunity for the coach prior to the new NCAA rule prohibiting that practice.
Now I have a child who is a football player, albeit a marginal one. I see away to get him a free college education, and that because of salaries of HS coaches in Mississippi, I can't afford. This type of trauma could likely be the cause of selective amnesia about a visit to Rebel Rags with a player who might be sued by said store for defamation.

Mimi's Babies
07-03-2017, 06:58 PM
When there is a package deal for the Bhaven 3 you will know that the deal was done. Ol DJ has been hinting for a while that he feels "good" about those three. If Trace get's an offer...well, quid pro quo.

Same thing om was working on with Jones, Brown and Gay.....

turkish
07-03-2017, 07:16 PM
That's not a very good representation of how the bribe went down. The bribed judge was the hero of the whole deal, the lone scrupulous individual in the whole story.

Spiderman
07-04-2017, 07:55 AM

Texas HS guys, if I'm not mistaken.

Mutt the Hoople
07-04-2017, 09:20 AM
LL and KJ are the Christians; Alabama, Georgia, Texas A#M, Ohio State, Michigan, and Nebraska are the Muslim bakers who'd chop their heads off, and Ole Miss is the Ugly Lesbian Dieseldyke WNBA fans.

Dawgology
07-04-2017, 12:13 PM

I was probably wrong. Thought I read where those named get an unredacted copy. Can only mean that one of the colleges leaked the names to RR.