PDA

View Full Version : Chris Kiffin begging against getting a show cause

lamont
07-03-2017, 12:21 AM
http://fauowlaccess.com/floridaatlantic/fau-football-no-cause-says-chris-kiffin/5926/2017/06/10/

Dint do nuffin

starkvegasdawg
07-03-2017, 12:43 AM
That article needed to be followed by the loser music from the price is right.

Leroy Jenkins
07-03-2017, 02:15 AM
Mistakes were made....

But seriously, "I have to set the tone. My assistants follow. And we all follow the plan I created for recruiting. We do not deviate." -CHF

So sayeth the Shepard, so sayeth the flock.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jkm5QrSzi_k

Dawg61
07-03-2017, 04:43 AM
The greatest scumbag of them all is Chris "steal yo car stereo" Kiffen.

Reason2succeed
07-03-2017, 06:39 AM
What's striking to me is that none of the recruits ended up at OM. I'd guess that they got this info only because the SA admitted to it and the NCAA corroborated it with other evidence. The NCAA isn't stupid. They know that some of the SAs at OM lied to them. That's why I believe the NCAA will not back down on these charges that seems minor because they know that for every minor infraction there are probably a lot more that OM is still covering up.

raymond21
07-03-2017, 07:06 AM
How the Luke brothers are out of the spotlight is beyond me.

ShotgunDawg
07-03-2017, 07:07 AM
What's striking to me is that none of the recruits ended up at OM. I'd guess that they got this info only because the SA admitted to it and the NCAA corroborated it with other evidence. The NCAA isn't stupid. They know that some of the SAs at OM lied to them. That's why I believe the NCAA will not back down on these charges that seems minor because they know that for every minor infraction there are probably a lot more that OM is still covering up.

Absolutely and all these small infractions paint a larger picture of a trend collectively.

Amazing how OM landed all these croots with a coaching staff that didn't communicate*

Thick
07-03-2017, 07:14 AM
Mistakes were made....

But seriously, "I have to set the tone. My assistants follow. And we all follow the plan I created for recruiting. We do not deviate." -CHF

So sayeth the Shepard, so sayeth the flock.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jkm5QrSzi_k

That's the best and most honest statement that Freeze has ever made pertaining to football.....the "Ring Leader", "The Puppet Master", just whatever you choose to call him.

Dawgface
07-03-2017, 07:15 AM
Chris better hope he can find a coaching or trainers gig in the NFL.

Mimi's Babies
07-03-2017, 08:10 AM
How the Luke brothers are out of the spotlight is beyond me.

What I know on one of the luke bros happened AFTER January 31, 2016..... and boosters were involved.... along with 2 high schools.. One high school is said to have reported the issue to the NCAA...

I have reason to believe that he was at one other HC also... when he should not have been.

The "hat throwing joke", that ended up biting OM in the ass, was orchestrated by a luke bro... according to someone in that school and very close to the booster and former recruit. Remember this was after January 31, 2016.

1bigdawg
07-03-2017, 09:49 AM
Wait! This article says that FOUR SAs said that RR gave them UNM clothing, etc. Why did they only file suit against two of them?