PDA

View Full Version : Question about statements allegedly made by athlete #39...

MedDawg
07-01-2017, 04:24 PM
Let me preface by saying I am not worried one bit that Mississippi State nor any of our athletes will get in ANY trouble from the NCAA investigation of OM.

I was reading twitter and that Walter Byerz guy who used to work for the NCAA now fusses constantly about NCAA, mostly about UNC but occasionally about OM. He's also fussing about Sankey now in both investigations.

He posted a statement that an "MSU player admitted "he solicited cash and other inducements to sign with multiple institutions during his recruitment" https://twitter.com/WalterByerz/status/881102061424844802

However, that statement was from Kiffin's response to something.

Seems every official document that says athlete #39 took money from State or schools other than OM has come from either OM or OM coaches or the RR lawsuit. OM/OM coaches/OM fans say that #39 said he took money from State, but that doesn't make it true, and it doesn't even mean that the NCAA thinks he did.

So, my question is...

Is there anything in a document FROM THE NCAA that states that any MSU athlete took money from anyone other than OM? Is it in the 2nd/amended NOA?

starkvegasdawg
07-01-2017, 04:41 PM
I'm not sure and don't care. He could have been recorded by the FBI and CIA and witnesses by the Pope saying he asked for and received money from every school he visited and I wouldn't care at all because of one word...immunity.

QuadrupleOption
07-01-2017, 04:44 PM
Let me preface by saying I am not worried one bit that Mississippi State nor any of our athletes will get in ANY trouble from the NCAA investigation of OM. It's about money, not Rebel Rags.

I was reading twitter and that Walter Byerz guy who used to work for the NCAA now fusses constantly about NCAA, mostly about UNC but occasionally about OM. He's also fussing about Sankey now in both investigations.

He posted a statement that an "MSU player admitted "he solicited cash and other inducements to sign with multiple institutions during his recruitment" https://twitter.com/WalterByerz/status/881102061424844802

Seems every official document that says athlete #39 took money from State or schools other than OM has come from either OM or OM coaches or the RR lawsuit. OM/OM coaches/OM fans say that #39 said he took money from State, but that doesn't make it true, and it doesn't even mean that the NCAA thinks he did.

So, my question is...

Is there anything in a document FROM THE NCAA that states that any MSU athlete took money from anyone other than OM? Is it in the 2nd/amended NOA?

Not to my knowledge. But the NOA only contain charges specific to the school in question. So it doesn't matter if SA39 solicited boosters from other schools, it wouldn't show up in that school's list of allegations.

UM and their mouthpieces can bitch all they want, but LL's recruitment with respect to MSU and the NCAA is over and done with. That's what immunity is.

Noxdog
07-01-2017, 05:30 PM
Any sick SOB that would create a twitter handle based off a dead NCAA Ex Director is deranged. Sounds like an OM, UNC(prob op4 who is both) fan scared of the ass whipping they are about to take.

Sorry bastards.

Let me preface by saying I am not worried one bit that Mississippi State nor any of our athletes will get in ANY trouble from the NCAA investigation of OM.

So, my question is...

lamont
07-01-2017, 05:44 PM
We are good on SA39. No worries.

OM however- is ****ed

fader2103
07-01-2017, 08:37 PM
Someone needs to call out that hidden reb.

Bully13
07-01-2017, 08:44 PM
hey High School Football Players, don't forget when you go to talk to OM coaches about a schollie, don't forget to smile for the hidden camera!!!

Mimi's Babies
07-01-2017, 09:00 PM
Any sick SOB that would create a twitter handle based off a dead NCAA Ex Director is deranged. Sounds like an OM, UNC(prob op4 who is both) fan scared of the ass whipping they are about to take.

Sorry bastards.

I would not even start to believe that THIS issue as stated above would walk with the NCAA.... There are SICK people in this world. My hope is that they locate this one for sure.... ugh

bomanishus
07-02-2017, 08:12 PM
hey High School Football Players, don't forget when you go to talk to OM coaches about a schollie, don't forget to smile for the hidden camera!!!

yeah, and OM recruits, be sure to demand a most-favored-nation clause in your contracts too....if freeze has to pay every recruit what all those 5*s got, it'd begin to stress TheNetwork who would at some point begin to demand results for previous payments.

louisvilledawg
07-03-2017, 08:06 AM

So, my question is...

Tay probably has something to do with this twitter handle. Don't think he's the one running it (because he's dumber than a bag of *****,) but I'd bet he knows who is. Hell he has multiple accounts running at all times.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
07-03-2017, 08:49 AM
I am blown away by those who don't understand immunity. When you started off by saying "Let me preface by saying I am not worried one bit that Mississippi State nor any of our athletes will get in ANY trouble from the NCAA investigation of OM." I knew that you were in fact worried that Mississippi State and any of our athletes will get in trouble from the NCAA investigation of OM.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
07-03-2017, 09:06 AM
I am blown away by those who don't understand immunity. When you started off by saying "Let me preface by saying I am not worried one bit that Mississippi State nor any of our athletes will get in ANY trouble from the NCAA investigation of OM." I knew that you were in fact worried that Mississippi State and any of our athletes will get in trouble from the NCAA investigation of OM.

I see you are using this holiday weekend to get some extra message board rival trolling in.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
07-03-2017, 09:27 AM
I see you are using this holiday weekend to get some extra message board rival trolling in.

Wtf are you talking about? I am not a rival troll. I am just one that don't TROLL rival boards(Spirit) and read all their crap and have to come back over to reality(ED, SPS) to get spoon fed assurance that WE ARE NOT IN TROUBLE. It is ridiculous.

BB30
07-03-2017, 05:38 PM
Wtf are you talking about? I am not a rival troll. I am just one that don't TROLL rival boards(Spirit) and read all their crap and have to come back over to reality(ED, SPS) to get spoon fed assurance that WE ARE NOT IN TROUBLE. It is ridiculous.

Solution is simple then, if you don't want to read about om,Leo etc don't read the threads that have anything to do with SA 39 in the thread title. If it "blows your mind" avoid those threads really really simple.

MedDawg
07-03-2017, 06:04 PM

Nope. Not worried. We have immunity. And I don't care if someone says "the player has immunity but not the school". All of State effectively has immunity. And so does LSU if they offered/gave money to #39. The NCAA will not and is not going after State. All of the OM people saying the NCAA is going after State are LYING.

I was just curious if there is something not from OM sources that says that #39 got money or was offered money from other schools. If it's from OM, I don't care if it is included in some sort of legal document or response to the NCAA, it could simply be another lie.

I'm fairly confident this Walter Byerz guy is not related in any way to OM. Almost certainly a UNC guy. He was on UNC's side against the NCAA long before he recently started taking up for OM. He's grasping at anything to make the NCAA look unfair, even bringing up Penn State, for which I actually agree with his statements about the Freeh report being bogus and proving nothing.

Interestingly, a lot of the statements he is making now were made by national reporters and Congressmen when the NCAA penalized State in the 1970's. Congress had an investigation and hearings back then about the NCAA intimidating witnesses into testifying (and how the NCAA wouldn't even allow the store owner to testify for MSU that he gave the same clothing discount to all students).