Access to a lounge with lockers and bathrooms - plus

Access to private tailgate setup - plus

No view of Jumbotron though.

Liverpooldawg
06-30-2017, 01:36 PM
Access to a lounge with lockers and bathrooms - plus

Access to private tailgate setup - plus

No view of Jumbotron though.
You do realize we have a Jumbotron on the other end don't you?

SaintDawg
06-30-2017, 01:37 PM
$14,000, huh? Chump change.
https://media.tenor.com/images/0fca1a91df15114fad6d015ff1a3aa56/tenor.gif

confucius say
06-30-2017, 01:38 PM
You do realize we have a Jumbotron on the other end don't you?

A "mini" one, yea.

mstatefan91
06-30-2017, 01:40 PM
How long till the south is bowled in? Looks like this is testing the waters a little? Kind of cool. Way out of my price range lol

mstatefan91
06-30-2017, 01:40 PM
A "mini" one, yea.

It's the exact same size...

http://gridironnow.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/RFFDZOWOVRAZKZE.20141004205939.jpg

Homedawg
06-30-2017, 01:42 PM
A "mini" one, yea.

Huh?

confucius say
06-30-2017, 01:43 PM
$14,000, huh? Chump change.
https://media.tenor.com/images/0fca1a91df15114fad6d015ff1a3aa56/tenor.gif

It's basically your 375 per ticket that everybody pays plus a 2000 seat fee. For those of you whose seat fee is already 1700 it's only 300 more dollars.

confucius say
06-30-2017, 01:45 PM
It's the exact same size...

http://gridironnow.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/RFFDZOWOVRAZKZE.20141004205939.jpg

The screen is? Didn't realize that.

SaintDawg
06-30-2017, 01:49 PM
It's basically your 375 per ticket that everybody pays plus a 2000 seat fee. For those of you whose seat fee is already 1700 it's only 300 more dollars.
Well since you put it like that... I'll stick to buying my tickets on stub hub.

starkvegasdawg
06-30-2017, 01:59 PM
To each their own, but for that kind of coin I think I'd want a better view of the game.

confucius say
06-30-2017, 02:07 PM
To each their own, but for that kind of coin I think I'd want a better view of the game.

Agree. 200 level west side is best bang for your buck imo

Bully13
06-30-2017, 02:12 PM

what you complaining about Vegas? didn't you get free tickets from that Kroger incident?

LOL

HSVDawg
06-30-2017, 02:19 PM

Except for every other seat requiring $1700 contribution is in an area that provides a good view of the game, whereas these might be the worst seats in the whole stadium.

confucius say
06-30-2017, 02:21 PM
Except for every other seat requiring $1700 contribution is in an area that provides a good view of the game, whereas these might be the worst seats in the whole stadium.

Oh I agree. It's only for those who would value a field level experience.

starkvegasdawg
06-30-2017, 02:28 PM
what you complaining about Vegas? didn't you get free tickets from that Kroger incident?

LOL

Yeah, but no catering with mine.

Liverpooldawg
06-30-2017, 02:29 PM
A "mini" one, yea.

Actually it's the same size.

Mobile Bay
06-30-2017, 02:38 PM
I won't a ticket to the egg bowl right on the inside corner. Close enough to hit Freeze in the head with my cowbell....by accident.

msbulldog
06-30-2017, 03:28 PM
I won't a ticket to the egg bowl right on the inside corner. Close enough to hit Freeze in the head with my cowbell....by accident.

Hell if you've got good enough aim there's a lot of seats you can hit him from.

ScottH
06-30-2017, 03:48 PM

Isn't there a chance you'll need to schedule a salon appointment on Thanksgiving night to accomplish that goal?

ScottH
06-30-2017, 03:51 PM

So $2375/7 games = $340 per seat per game.

Stub Hub looking better and better.

coachnorm
07-02-2017, 02:38 PM
There is a better way to expand capacity at DWS and that is to start digging. DWS should be dug down about eight feet. This will make premium seating on the visiting side with new blocked seats right on top of the action. Due to elevation, the sight lines will be elite. Additional seats can be configured on the home sided also. Right now MSU attendees on the home lower level seats have to look over the sideline activities. These seats automatically convert from poor seats to elite seats because of a conversion from poor sight lines to great sight lines. Ohio St. and USC have benefited greatly by digging to add great seating. Because I have attended many USC games, I have a visual concept by personally seeing the Coliseum up close. I have sat in row one inside the 35s and the viewing was great.

If you look at the attachment you will see dim colored seating at the bottom of the stadium. Those seats did not exist before digging. I personally believe DWS could easily and cheaply add at least 1500 quality seats by simply digging down like Ohio St. and USC did.

https://blog.tickpick.com/la-coliseum-seating-chart-los-angeles-rams-seating-chart/

basedog
07-02-2017, 02:48 PM
There is a better way to expand capacity at DWS and that is to start digging. DWS should be dug down about eight feet. This will make premium seating on the visiting side with new blocked seats right on top of the action. Due to elevation, the sight lines will be elite. Additional seats can be configured on the home sided also. Right now MSU attendees on the home lower level seats have to look over the sideline activities. These seats automatically convert from poor seats to elite seats because of a conversion from poor sight lines to great sight lines. Ohio St. and USC have benefited greatly by digging to add great seating. Because I have attended many USC games, I have a visual concept by personally seeing the Coliseum up close. I have sat in row one inside the 35s and the viewing was great.

If you look at the attachment you will see dim colored seating at the bottom of the stadium. Those seats did not exist before digging. I personally believe DWS could easily and cheaply add at least 1500 quality seats by simply digging down like Ohio St. and USC did.

https://blog.tickpick.com/la-coliseum-seating-chart-los-angeles-rams-seating-chart/

Too Many old coaching bodies to recover, it is the Graveyard For Old Msu Coaches***

May they RIP**

Todd4State
07-02-2017, 02:51 PM
The South end zone is going to be enclosed in the coming years. It's inevitable. The need to renovate the M-Club room badly and maybe even the locker room while they are at it.

Political Hack
07-02-2017, 03:06 PM
The South end zone is going to be enclosed in the coming years. It's inevitable. The need to renovate the M-Club room badly and maybe even the locker room while they are at it.

That building is old and looks awful inside. I like the visiting teams locker room being crappy though.

Steakonastick
07-02-2017, 03:25 PM

The drawings I have seen have it like the north end zone. Except a smaller seating lower level and the stadium will be open to look out into the junction. I'd expect it's a two year build like the north end zone was. Year 1 redo under the east side and start on the end zone.

RocketDawg
07-02-2017, 03:30 PM

When the north endzone was enclosed, they built a tunnel on the NW corner presumably to access future home team locker rooms. The visitors already use the NE tunnel. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that the M-Club building's life is short.

If they do enclose the south endzone, I hope they still use the same video board ... it has a great picture; the one on the north end always looks distorted and out of proportion to me.

West Tn Dawg
07-02-2017, 04:37 PM

Freezus won't be there!

Todd4State
07-02-2017, 06:20 PM
That building is old and looks awful inside. I like the visiting teams locker room being crappy though.

My parents don't go to games because of this. If you are in the M-Club room you can't hear the crowd noise and unless it has changed there is no seating option other than to pile up a bunch of chairs in front of the windows and those are usually occupied by what appear to be former MSU offensive linemen that you can't see around during the game.

They need to have it sort of like a suite where the M-Club members can watch the game outside in seats directly in front of the M-Club room/suite.

I can't really comment on the locker rooms because I've never been in there but I assume that they're old and likely need renovating.

Todd4State
07-02-2017, 06:22 PM
When the north endzone was enclosed, they built a tunnel on the NW corner presumably to access future home team locker rooms. The visitors already use the NE tunnel. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that the M-Club building's life is short.

If they do enclose the south endzone, I hope they still use the same video board ... it has a great picture; the one on the north end always looks distorted and out of proportion to me.

It would be weird to see our team running out of the North end zone to me. I'd have to get used to that.

Political Hack
07-02-2017, 08:48 PM
My parents don't go to games because of this. If you are in the M-Club room you can't hear the crowd noise and unless it has changed there is no seating option other than to pile up a bunch of chairs in front of the windows and those are usually occupied by what appear to be former MSU offensive linemen that you can't see around during the game.

They need to have it sort of like a suite where the M-Club members can watch the game outside in seats directly in front of the M-Club room/suite.

I can't really comment on the locker rooms because I've never been in there but I assume that they're old and likely need renovating.

Been a few years, but they sucked not long ago.

Jack Lambert
07-02-2017, 08:55 PM
Now ole Miss will have to follow.

HSVDawg
07-02-2017, 09:13 PM

There is no way to enclose the South End zone without completely demolishing the M-club and starting from scratch, which is what needs to happen. There needs to be an entirely new facade put on that side anyway, as it is the main vantage point of the stadium that people see when coming onto campus and entering the game from the tailgating areas. The north end looks nice as hell now, but nobody can ever see it because you have a bunch of old academic buildings and the new dorm obstructing the view. Need to recreate that same look on the south end.

Todd4State
07-02-2017, 09:20 PM
There is no way to enclose the South End zone without completely demolishing the M-club and starting from scratch, which is what needs to happen. There needs to be an entirely new facade put on that side anyway, as it is the main vantage point of the stadium that people see when coming onto campus and entering the game from the tailgating areas. The north end looks nice as hell now, but nobody can ever see it because you have a bunch of old academic buildings and the new dorm obstructing the view. Need to recreate that same look on the south end.

I didn't mean for it to come across as saving anything in the existing M-Club field house. I meant a new M-Club room/area in whatever they build in place of the current structure.

RocketDawg
07-02-2017, 09:26 PM

You're correct. I've never seen the new north endzone from the outside. I park on the south side of the stadium and never am on that end. Also, yes, the M-Club building will have to be torn down because there would be no room for the new seating areas otherwise, unless the corners were sharply curved and the addition was straight across. I suppose they could always leave the building and build over it, but that would look strange.

HSVDawg
07-02-2017, 09:26 PM
I didn't mean for it to come across as saving anything in the existing M-Club field house. I meant a new M-Club room/area in whatever they build in place of the current structure.

I gotcha. I just read the word "renovate" as in "improve an existing structure". But there is no saving that building. Its been a damn dinosaur for over a decade now, and the locker rooms are awful.

Thick
07-02-2017, 09:46 PM
The Seal building is coming down, and I believe a new Jumbotron just like the North zone will be brought in. There will be a floor/section that will be named after the Seal family that will be for M-Club members as well. I was told this last year by some MSU administrators involved in major fundraising for the AD and the school. Just reporting what I was told.