PDA

View Full Version : Another reason why scheduling OK ST was such a major mistake...

maroonmania
09-15-2013, 03:16 PM
and I know I'm probably letting the heartbreaking loss last night get the best of me but I don't think I've ever felt the season was a lost cause three games in even in most of the crappy Croom years. At 1-2 with the bulk of the SEC murderer's row still in front of us everything is such an uphill battle at this point just to try and get to 6-6 that I'm almost ready to raise the white flag and just move on to other things. But I wouldn't feel that way if we had played a beatable team at home to open up the season and were 2-1. In fact, I bet if you gave us Auburn's opening schedule of WSU, ASU and then Auburn all in Starkville I would be willing to bet WE would be sitting at 3-0 just like Auburn and feeling really good about things. Football is the one sport that SOS doesn't mean crap (unless you are trying for the BCS championship game), its all about the Ws.

Political Hack
09-15-2013, 03:50 PM
LSU, Bama, South Carolina, & A&M are losses barring major improvement from the offense.

That's 6. No more room for error or else the bowl streak ends at 3. That's on Strick.

Will James
09-15-2013, 04:45 PM
That's on Strick.

And Merlins

Drugdog
09-15-2013, 05:28 PM
Enough about OSU.

bluelightstar
09-15-2013, 06:12 PM
Enough about OSU.

+1