PDA

View Full Version : CWS Final

CadaverDawg
06-27-2017, 08:55 PM
I really hate seeing Manieri or OSullivan win a Title. Two of the biggest punks in college baseball.

That being said, I've been impressed with Florida's ability to shut down the LSU bats. I think the actual best college baseball team is winning the Title this year. That isn't always the case

Lumpy Chucklelips
06-27-2017, 09:10 PM
Yep, I think the best two have come down to the end. Heard something today on Finebaum that I haven't heard yet. somebody called in and was talking about South Carolina not having named a new coach yet, even though they were one of the first to have an opening. Said talk has started in Carolina now that O'Sullivan was possibly going to be the man. It makes you wonder since Florida is still playing and nobody has been named yet.

Skydawg1
06-27-2017, 09:16 PM
I really hate seeing Manieri or OSullivan win a Title. Two of the biggest punks in college baseball.

That being said, I've been impressed with Florida's ability to shut down the LSU bats. I think the actual best college baseball team is winning the Title this year. That isn't always the caseFor years Florida has been the biggest collection of talent on the same team. Just haven't been able to put it all together. Hope they get it done.

Jack Lambert
06-27-2017, 09:19 PM
Freaking panzie. You would think he would be happy to get out of that corn dog stinking town.

msstate7
06-27-2017, 09:21 PM
Who?

CadaverDawg
06-27-2017, 09:22 PM
Poche. That whole team has been sobbing like their whiny coach since the end of the regular season. Man up, there's no crying in baseball

Skydawg1
06-27-2017, 09:23 PM
Poche. That whole team has been sobbing like their whiny coach since the end of the regular season. Man up, there's no crying in baseball#rallytears

CadaverDawg
06-27-2017, 09:24 PM
http://i.imgur.com/qh3LpJJ.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/EDXT5IGJiyvYc/giphy.gif

msstate7
06-27-2017, 09:25 PM
I'll never understand bunting a runner to 2nd to 3rd with no outs. Dumb

CadaverDawg
06-27-2017, 09:29 PM
Wow what a call.. run off the board

Homedawg
06-27-2017, 09:30 PM
Stupid ass slide by lsu.

CadaverDawg
06-27-2017, 09:31 PM
Stupid ass slide by lsu.

Yep

msstate7
06-27-2017, 09:33 PM

Flipping back and forth between braves. What happened?

Cooterpoot
06-27-2017, 09:37 PM
Couldn't happen to a better bunch of duechebags.

confucius say
06-27-2017, 09:37 PM

It was the right call. But why does the runner have to go back to third? That's a stupid rule. He had scored by the time the interference took place.

confucius say
06-27-2017, 09:39 PM
Flipping back and forth between braves. What happened?

Runners on corners. No outs. Ground ball to second. 4-6-3. Run scores but runner sent back to third bc runner sliding into second didn't slide into the bag but rather took out the SS

CadaverDawg
06-27-2017, 09:41 PM
It was the right call. But why does the runner have to go back to third? That's a stupid rule. He had scored by the time the interference took place.

I agree, common sense should be applied...call the guys out at 1st & 2nd but count the run.

msstate7
06-27-2017, 09:41 PM
Runners on corners. No outs. Ground ball to second. 4-6-3. Run scores but runner sent back to third bc runner sliding into second didn't slide into the bag but rather took out the SS

Yeah, I'd be at my meting point if we did something stupid like that

Homedawg
06-27-2017, 09:43 PM
I agree, common sense should be applied...call the guys out at 1st & 2nd but count the run.

I don't care for the rule as it applies here as far as tuner going back. But there are reasons it exists and correctly applied.

CadaverDawg
06-27-2017, 09:48 PM
I don't care for the rule as it applies here as far as tuner going back. But there are reasons it exists and correctly applied.

Yea they def applied it properly, but the rule is dumb to not allow discretion in a situation like that. I mean, Florida was conceding the run to get the double play. That being said, very boneheaded baserunning error by the LSU runner...take the run, you weren't going to help make Papierski safe anyway. Dumb slide

confucius say
06-27-2017, 09:50 PM

The problem is the rule shouldn't be one size fits all. Typical baseball though. Failure to adapt. I love the game but there is a reason most my age and under don't watch.

CadaverDawg
06-27-2017, 09:50 PM
LSU bout to tie it anyway. May take the lead here

CadaverDawg
06-27-2017, 09:51 PM
The problem is the rule shouldn't be one size fits all. Typical baseball though. Failure to adapt. I love the game but there is a reason most my age and under don't watch.

Yep

CadaverDawg
06-27-2017, 09:52 PM
I would've tried to squeeze with Duplantis....he hasn't been hitting that great, and it would tie it AND put a RISP with less than 2 outs.

He'll rip one now

Or not. He K'd. I'm glad...don't like that guy.

CadaverDawg
06-27-2017, 09:58 PM
Florida gonna escape again?

Mobile Bay
06-27-2017, 10:04 PM
LSU needs a possum right about now.

Skydawg1
06-27-2017, 10:13 PM
Hahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhah!!!! 17 you Hitler Youts!

shoeless joe
06-27-2017, 10:13 PM
Can't decide if I think Hess and Kramer look like punk bitches just because they play for LSU or because they actually do look like punk bitches ( used to have same dilemma with Kennedy Winston, Davidson, Shelton and that whole Bama bball team).

But facts are facts: manieri is a bitch

Skydawg1
06-27-2017, 10:15 PM
Hess is strange looking. And remember Kramers lip last year? Fact: They r douche Maingina about to have a coronary.

I seen it dawg
06-27-2017, 10:20 PM
**** a corndogs the crybaby bitches

CadaverDawg
06-27-2017, 10:23 PM
**** a corndogs the crybaby bitches

Hahaha

Mjoelner34
06-27-2017, 10:26 PM
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee175/tflynt66/Kramers%20daddy_zpspqs7mwji.jpg

And.......his name is Kramer! Coincidence?

DownwardDawg
06-27-2017, 10:35 PM
I'm happy. I can't stand o'sullivan but I really dislike the entire corn dog team. I'll sleep well.

confucius say
06-27-2017, 10:42 PM
Hess is strange looking. And remember Kramers lip last year? Fact: They r douche Maingina about to have a coronary.

You remember Karl Hess? The basketball official stans choke signed vs ole miss in 2001 while getting run? That's hess's dad.

CadaverDawg
06-27-2017, 10:48 PM
You remember Karl Hess? The basketball official stans choke signed vs ole miss in 2001 while getting run? That's hess's dad.

Is it really??

shoeless joe
06-27-2017, 10:54 PM

I have a hard time believing this...but if true then my hate for him must be instinctual. Hard for me to hate a ref more than Karl Hess

CadaverDawg
06-27-2017, 10:56 PM
I have a hard time believing this...but if true then my hate for him must be instinctual. Hard for me to hate a ref more than Karl Hess

Same

Skydawg1
06-27-2017, 11:05 PM
I have a hard time believing this...but if true then my hate for him must be instinctual. Hard for me to hate a ref more than Karl HessYes, it's true. And hats of to Pulmonary for allowing Hess Jr to get his tits ripped off in front of God and everybody tonight in front of less fans than in Game 2 in 2013.

State82
06-27-2017, 11:14 PM

You obviously never met Dick Pace

Todd4State
06-28-2017, 12:00 AM
Yes, it's true. And hats of to Pulmonary for allowing Hess Jr to get his tits ripped off in front of God and everybody tonight in front of less fans than in Game 2 in 2013.

Yeah- that should give him a lot of confidence next year. Or he'll turn it around and ESPN will talk about how he overcame adversity from all the LSU fans threatening to burn his house down after he pitched like garbage in the CWS.

Todd4State
06-28-2017, 12:02 AM
Yea they def applied it properly, but the rule is dumb to not allow discretion in a situation like that. I mean, Florida was conceding the run to get the double play. That being said, very boneheaded baserunning error by the LSU runner...take the run, you weren't going to help make Papierski safe anyway. Dumb slide

They want to make sure there is no benefit at all to taking out a MIF. Selfish play by Slaughter.

Todd4State
06-28-2017, 12:17 AM
My thoughts:

1. We're going to have to get some elite arms like Vandy and Florida have to win this thing. We need at least two Dakota Hudson/Konnor Pilkington types in each class.

2. LSU's players are a bunch of pussies. That starts from the head coach and runs on down.

3. LSU is going to lose a LOT next year. Lange, Poche', Papierski, Freeman, Robertson, Deichman and then I wouldn't be surprised if Walker has Tommy John. And then we'll see is Hess and Newman are messed up in the head next year. I think we take two out of three from them next year.

4. Florida has a LOT of talent coming back. They have to be the favorite to win the SEC with Singer, Kowar, and Dyson coming back as well as Byrne. They return some guys like India and I think JJ Schwartz too- they should be better on offense more than likely anyway.

5. The key plays were Slaughter's illegal slide and Robertson getting gunned down at the plate. There was no Rally Possum Callin' Baton Rouge magic tonight. I kind of had a feeling Florida was going to win with the wind blowing in like that. It pretty much neutralized Deichman, Papierski, and even random assholes that can occasionally hit one out like Jordan.

6. Things I noticed about LSU's four seniors or four returnees. Kramer Robertson- Mom is probably a millionaire or at least makes high six figures at Baylor. Jared Poche'- Dad is a doctor. Deichman I think was a situation similar to Rooker and Mangum. He was draft eligible but still had leverage even if he went back to school. Cole Freeman- Not sure what his family does but he's from Mandeville which is the Madison, MS of NOLA. The players that they had coming back and turning down 300K all came from families that had a lot of money and so the MLB bonus doesn't matter as much. Maybe that's LSU's secret to getting guys back for their senior year- find good players that are from well off families.

confucius say
06-28-2017, 07:51 AM
They want to make sure there is no benefit at all to taking out a MIF. Selfish play by Slaughter.

It's not avoiding a benefit when the run already scored, it's imposing a penalty.

basedog
06-28-2017, 08:05 AM
My thoughts:

1. We're going to have to get some elite arms like Vandy and Florida have to win this thing. We need at least two Dakota Hudson/Konnor Pilkington types in each class.

2. LSU's players are a bunch of pussies. That starts from the head coach and runs on down.

3. LSU is going to lose a LOT next year. Lange, Poche', Papierski, Freeman, Robertson, Deichman and then I wouldn't be surprised if Walker has Tommy John. And then we'll see is Hess and Newman are messed up in the head next year. I think we take two out of three from them next year.

4. Florida has a LOT of talent coming back. They have to be the favorite to win the SEC with Singer, Kowar, and Dyson coming back as well as Byrne. They return some guys like India and I think JJ Schwartz too- they should be better on offense more than likely anyway.

5. The key plays were Slaughter's illegal slide and Robertson getting gunned down at the plate. There was no Rally Possum Callin' Baton Rouge magic tonight. I kind of had a feeling Florida was going to win with the wind blowing in like that. It pretty much neutralized Deichman, Papierski, and even random assholes that can occasionally hit one out like Jordan.

6. Things I noticed about LSU's four seniors or four returnees. Kramer Robertson- Mom is probably a millionaire or at least makes high six figures at Baylor. Jared Poche'- Dad is a doctor. Deichman I think was a situation similar to Rooker and Mangum. He was draft eligible but still had leverage even if he went back to school. Cole Freeman- Not sure what his family does but he's from Mandeville which is the Madison, MS of NOLA. The players that they had coming back and turning down 300K all came from families that had a lot of money and so the MLB bonus doesn't matter as much. Maybe that's LSU's secret to getting guys back for their senior year- find good players that are from well off families.

Until the "witch" is dead I wouldn't count on the Corndogs being dead, they have been good for a long time and they will still recruit well.

Hess will be a stud next year, being a freshman who pitches or reminds me of Goose Gossage!

I hate the Corndogs, but being an National program makes things a little easier with their tradition.

Florida will be a heavy favorite next year, O'Sullivan sucks as a human but the dude can recruit and Coach!

Sec baseball is so strong, no doubt as for as baseball and a conference, ain't even a close second for any sport nor conference!

redstickdawg
06-28-2017, 08:27 AM

He's lucky that the ump didn't toss him out of the game. With Coomes already out that would have left lsu with a 3rd string 1st baseman.