PDA

View Full Version : Would winning the next 3 including LSU..

CadaverDawg
09-15-2013, 01:48 PM
make you forgive Mullen for last night? Or would it piss you off that we are good enough to beat LSU but screwed around and lost to Auburn?

I would have to say I could forgive him if we pulled out the next 3. Especially since my hopes this year were just to find a way to make a bowl game

starkvegasdawg
09-15-2013, 02:08 PM
make you forgive Mullen for last night? Or would it piss you off that we are good enough to beat LSU but screwed around and lost to Auburn?

I would have to say I could forgive him if we pulled out the next 3. Especially since my hopes this year were just to find a way to make a bowl game

And if I won the lottery I wouldn't have to go to work tomorrow. I didn't and they won't.

PassInterference
09-15-2013, 02:43 PM
Absolutely. Beating a team we shouldn't beat, LSU, counters losing to a team we should have beat.

Beating teams we shouldn't beat offers hope. If we can do that, it is conceivable that we'll have a year doing that while also beating the teams we should and have a really special year.

DownwardDawg
09-15-2013, 02:55 PM
It would make me happy and piss me off at the same time.

maroonmania
09-15-2013, 03:02 PM

Well certainly it would but that is not going to happen. I'm of the mindset now that fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me with Mullen. After last night the ONLY conference teams that Mullen can beat in my view are pure crap teams which are the only ones we've beaten since 2010. And even Georgia and Florida weren't exactly elite teams in 2010. We get outcoached at crunch time in every conference game that is close and I just don't see that changing. Mullen and staff are just poor game day decision makers when its money time. In today's college football if you get a slim lead and try to sit on it its almost guaranteed you WILL lose if you are playing a good team. So while we can throw any possiblity against the wall there is no realistic way we are beating LSU IMO.

Todd4State
09-15-2013, 03:05 PM

If that happened, I would probably forgive him. At this point, I expect improvement from here on out. And improving is about the only way we beat LSU.

Bothrops
09-15-2013, 03:08 PM
It would make me happy and piss me off at the same time.

+1

maroonmania
09-15-2013, 03:23 PM
I still can't get over the fact that we didn't score a single point or even get off a FG attempt after the 12:30 mark of the 3rd quarter. And that includes twice being given turnovers by the defense in Auburn territory.

missouridawg
09-15-2013, 03:26 PM
It all depends on how we win.

If we beat LSU and Dak shows big improvements, I'll be irate. Dak would be showing those improvements due to increased 1st team snaps (something that he should've been getting since training camp started in the fall).

Dan's insistence on Tyler is going to cost us a bowl game this year.

Nicky Santoro
09-15-2013, 03:30 PM
He owes me one after last night. A&M, LSU, Bama. He must beat one of those and not lose to any of the non-conf. Patsies or Arkansas or the bears. Uk should go w/o saying. I'm so mad about the state of our program riht now.

Political Hack
09-15-2013, 03:52 PM
If I go back to school to become an astronaut I'll have to post on elitedawgs from space.

Radddawg
09-15-2013, 05:38 PM
Winning the next 3...

Seriously ?!?!?!

Have you watched our offense line and secondary this year ? LSU is better and deeper than us at every single position other than RG and Punter.

CadaverDawg
09-15-2013, 05:39 PM
Winning the next 3...

Have you watched our offense line and secondary this year ? LSU is better and deeper than us at every single position other than RG and Punter.

Dd anyone say "we will win the next 3"? No. I said, IF we won the next 3 (hypothetically). We all watch the games so nobody is predicting we beat LSU

Radddawg
09-15-2013, 05:41 PM
Agreed.. I'm a little frustrated.. If our D holds AU and we win that game I could've seen us getting to 7 wins with an Egg Bowl victory.. Now, we HAVE to win on Thanksgiving just to get to 6-6 imho.

CadaverDawg
09-15-2013, 05:44 PM
Agreed.. I'm a little frustrated.. If our D holds AU and we win that game I could've seen us getting to 7 wins with an Egg Bowl victory.. Now, we HAVE to win on Thanksgiving just to get to 6-6 imho.

Yea, at this point I just hope that we can get to where the Egg Bowl actually does get us our 6th....I'm not so sure it will