PDA

View Full Version : wanted to clarify something

Bo Darville
09-15-2013, 12:57 PM
I normally don't post during games because message board posters act retarded or drunk. That is why I wait until Sunday.

In life, everyone is entitled to their own opinions. However, you are not entitled to your own facts. So if you want to say that the coaches have Tyler Russell at the wrong position (which was mentioned on here) then go ahead. Of course, I honestly don't know what position other than QB he could play at the SEC level. Offensive tackle, wideout? Nope. My opinion is he should stay at QB (just maybe not 1st string QB).

Now to the part about facts and the reason I am making this post. Some are upset over Stricklin's hiring of Mullen, saying it was a bad hire. Please note that Stricklin was not the AD when Mullen was hired from Florida. The AD at the time was Greg Byrne. To say otherwise makes you look like an idiot and you are factually wrong. Blame Stricklin for keeping Mullen? Fine, go ahead. Blame Stricklin for hiring Mullen? You are an idiot.

chef dixon
09-15-2013, 01:12 PM
If our fans think Mullen was a bad hire, then they have completely lost it.

Bo Darville
09-15-2013, 01:14 PM
If our fans think Mullen was a bad hire, then they have completely lost it.

Even so, that is their opinion. Just don't tell me that Stricklin was AD at the time. Opinions (even if moronic) are far different from facts.