PDA

View Full Version : Lsu or Florida?

basedog
06-25-2017, 09:15 AM
Who you got and who you pulling for?

I don't care for either, I'm gonna go with Florida and kinda pull for them, damn that is hard! Honestly I could care less!

Dang which is worse Kim MulkeyKramerRobertson (where is his Dad) or Kevin O'Sullivan?

msstate7
06-25-2017, 09:21 AM
Florida. They have more pitching left. Lsu losing walker is a huge loss

lamont
06-25-2017, 09:39 AM
LSU has never lost in the title game by the way

Pulling for LSU. Cant stand Fla and their staff

Tbonewannabe
06-25-2017, 09:40 AM
I really hate the punk bitch that is O'Sullivan. At least with LSU, it is a team that Canny helped build.

Saltydog
06-25-2017, 09:43 AM
If it goes to a 3rd game and Faedo pitches, then all bets are out the window.

AROB44
06-25-2017, 10:14 AM
Damn shame that they both can't lose. Reluctantly, I will pull for Fla. Sick to death of the corndogs!!

Bully13
06-25-2017, 10:35 AM
Great choice. Turd samich or giant douche.

shannondawg
06-25-2017, 10:55 AM
Rainout!

Bully13
06-25-2017, 10:59 AM
Damn shame that they both can't lose. Reluctantly, I will pull for Fla. Sick to death of the corndogs!!

yep.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
06-25-2017, 11:14 AM
Who you got and who you pulling for?

I don't care for either, I'm gonna go with Florida and kinda pull for them, damn that is hard! Honestly I could care less!

Dang which is worse Kim MulkeyKramerRobertson (where is his Dad) or Kevin O'Sullivan?

I am rooting for a natural disaster. Can the earth open up and swallow both teams and the Corndog fanbase? As much as I loathe 0'Sullivan, I would rather Flarda win it. LSU is more of a problem for us because of geography and being in the West. I don't like the bleached blond, effeminate SS and his Skeletor looking mother. And don't even get me started on how much I dislike the whiney-ass Head Corndog.

DownwardDawg
06-25-2017, 11:29 AM
Go Gata.
Hate O'Sullivan just a tad less than Mangina and his corny team.

I seen it dawg
06-25-2017, 11:52 AM
I am rooting for a natural disaster. Can the earth open up and swallow both teams and the Corndog fanbase? As much as I loathe 0'Sullivan, I would rather Flarda win it. LSU is more of a problem for us because of geography and being in the West. I don't like the bleached blond, effeminate SS and his Skeletor looking mother. And don't even get me started on how much I dislike the whiney-ass Head Corndog.

I'm gonna ditto this

I seen it dawg
06-25-2017, 11:55 AM
I think Florida wins due to a deeper more talented pen and staff. Losing Walker will crush LSU here and we will have to hear about it. "We would have won if we had walker"

BuckyIsAB****
06-25-2017, 01:26 PM
LSU wins UF cant hit

msstate7
06-25-2017, 01:38 PM
LSU wins UF cant hit

Like us vs ucla?

mstatefan91
06-25-2017, 02:43 PM
LSU will win. Pulling for Florida.

State82
06-25-2017, 03:39 PM
Rainout!

This is my opinion also. I'm rooting for monsoon season to set in and hope they never play. Those two are my 2nd and 3rd most despised teams. I won't watch a single inning of it and the CWS is one of my all time favorite events. To hell with bose of 'em!

fader2103
06-25-2017, 03:55 PM
I will never pull for Ole Miss, LSU, or Bama in anything unless it helps us win a SEC west title somehow

The Federalist Engineer
06-25-2017, 04:00 PM
Mangina is Pure Enemy, hope the gators beat them

shannondawg
06-25-2017, 04:30 PM
I'm gonna ditto this

I didn't see his bleached blond mama in Vegas, guess she didn't want to run into Shaeffer again, after the butt whipping he put on her.

State82
06-25-2017, 05:05 PM
She was actually touring the lounge with Vic on Friday of the LSU series. I saw her on the rig next to us.

was21
06-25-2017, 05:25 PM
Despise both corches....when does football season start

shannondawg
06-25-2017, 05:28 PM
She was actually touring the lounge with Vic on Friday of the LSU series. I saw her on the rig next to us.

I wasn't there, just noticed she wasn't on tv multiple times. Once they spot her, they just keep on and on and on and on.

bobcat91
06-25-2017, 08:39 PM
I hate both, but I respect LSU as a program. O'Sullivan deliberately hit our players. He gator chopped at Cohen after beating us in the Supers. They are as low class as you can get. Go corn dogs. Geaux Tigers!

Gutter Cobreh
06-26-2017, 10:47 AM
Pulling for Florida. I can't bring myself to root for LSU. See below from a butt-hurt Mulkey just yesterday:

Q: Was it good for women's basketball to have Mississippi State upset Connecticut in the Women's Final Four semifinals? (Note: State beat Baylor in the regional final as well.)

A: I don't know. I’ve been part of a dynasty when I was at Louisiana Tech. It's hard for me to think what Connecticut is doing is bad. I've heard it. I've read it. It may be to people who have never been part of a dynasty. We were that dynasty in the early ’80s. I never thought it was bad as a coach and a player, and I don't think it's bad today. But when a Mississippi State does that for the first time, it brings extra excitement for their fans and that school — maybe more so than at a Connecticut that does it continually and is expected to do it. Sometimes you get spoiled at a school when you have so many (titles).

http://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/sports/lsu/article_7bba4b2c-5a05-11e7-af14-23517e2aa34f.html

I realize O'Sullivan is the worst, but I rest on the fact that if UF wins then Stricklin gets a Natty under his watch....

klong-dog
06-26-2017, 02:19 PM
You all have great points and reasoning. I catch myself usually pulling for the underdog. Usually the one with lesser success of the two, which would be Fla.. I hate both. Especially the coaches of both schools. I really am leaning for towards Fla. Then I start to think of the grass hopper. He left us for Fla., like us, they've never won a title in baseball before, is it bad me having resentment with him and hoping he doesn't win a damn baseball title before us?? Ugh, yeah we need s bomb to blow it all up.