PDA

View Full Version : Season tickets

starkvegasdawg
06-24-2017, 02:05 PM
Ordered season tickets for the first time yesterday. When do they normally mail out? Been 24 hours and my impatience is already killing me.

jbjones
06-24-2017, 02:15 PM
Ordered season tickets for the first time yesterday. When do they normally mail out? Been 24 hours and my impatience is already killing me.

Congrats. If you're referring to Football tickets, they usually ship in August.

starkvegasdawg
06-24-2017, 02:46 PM
http://i.imgur.com/GNVXSeO.jpg

RocketDawg
06-24-2017, 02:48 PM
Yeah, just two or three weeks before the season starts. It takes a while for them to ship all of them though, so depending on where you are on the list, might be a lot sooner or a lot later. Seems like one time I got mine with less than a week to spare.

Jack Lambert
06-24-2017, 03:07 PM
If you got seats that require Bull Dog contribution you might even get a few extra goodies.

starkvegasdawg
06-24-2017, 03:22 PM
If you got seats that require Bull Dog contribution you might even get a few extra goodies.
Sadly, these didn't. They're upper deck tickets. But they're getting me in the stadium.

shannondawg
06-24-2017, 04:04 PM
Congrats, now start working you way down to the lower level!

fader2103
06-24-2017, 04:09 PM
What kind of extra goodies

RocketDawg
06-24-2017, 06:38 PM
What kind of extra goodies

Just little things usually ... stickers, things like that. One year they sent a little radio so you could listen to the broadcast while you sat in the stands, another time was a nice looking leather something-or-the-other (can't remember what it was ... about the size of a business card holder).

oildawg
06-24-2017, 06:56 PM
It bugs me a bit why it takes them so long to mail out the season tickets. I pay for them, like in March, but then they don't mail them out until August. Kind of crazy - it's completely possible for them to mail it out sooner. But congrats starkvegas - I remember the feeling & after a decade, I'd say that I've never regretted it.

RocketDawg
06-24-2017, 07:09 PM
It bugs me a bit why it takes them so long to mail out the season tickets. I pay for them, like in March, but then they don't mail them out until August. Kind of crazy - it's completely possible for them to mail it out sooner. But congrats starkvegas - I remember the feeling & after a decade, I'd say that I've never regretted it.

That's probably in case of last minute schedule changes.

DawgHouseUnited
06-25-2017, 01:01 PM
Just little things usually ... stickers, things like that. One year they sent a little radio so you could listen to the broadcast while you sat in the stands, another time was a nice looking leather something-or-the-other (can't remember what it was ... about the size of a business card holder).

I think last year was a clear bag with Bulldog Club on it. Went well with the new bag policy.

RocketDawg
06-25-2017, 01:15 PM
I think last year was a clear bag with Bulldog Club on it. Went well with the new bag policy.

Yeah, that's right. I'd forgotten about that.

Buddy
06-25-2017, 05:17 PM
NM

Jack Lambert
06-25-2017, 05:28 PM

They don't mail them. They are mailed from the printers. They don't mail until all are printed so I am guessing the delay is in late buyers.