PDA

View Full Version : Last Chance U

Gutter Cobreh
06-22-2017, 08:01 PM
Enough Sh**tbird talk...set the DVRs for July 21st as Last Chance U is coming back...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c3aIdhWe8NE

Liverpooldawg
06-22-2017, 08:12 PM
Enough Sh**tbird talk...set the DVRs for July 21st as Last Chance U is coming back...

I thought you said enough?

Gutter Cobreh
06-22-2017, 08:53 PM
I thought you said enough?

This one at least can be binge watched in one sitting, while the other is a slow burn over multiple years leading to a completely nuked program....

Dawg61
06-22-2017, 09:53 PM
I'll watch it, the first season is great

Liverpooldawg
06-22-2017, 10:20 PM
It's their farm club for Qbs. Why in the world would I want to watch it? I saw enough of their "coach" at a game last year to know I don't want to watch it. A call, correctly, went against him just before the half. He chased the refs off the field at the half, had to be restrained by a couple of assistants. For the record I didn't have a dog in that hunt. I never went to a JC and my old HS had nobody on the field. I just went to see a good game, I saw one. They won, barely.

Dawgface
06-23-2017, 06:19 AM
The unofficial host of the show Brittany Wagner lives just down the street from me. She is a State grad. Met her at a neighborhood cook out. Had some funny stories to tell about the filming of the show. She left EMCC in January and is relocating to Birmingham.

Ezsoil
06-23-2017, 08:03 AM
Cole, Phillips, and Rivers

dickiedawg
06-23-2017, 08:18 AM
I really enjoyed season 1. They did a great job. Let's just say the head coach is not a sympathetic character.

FanninDawg
06-23-2017, 08:20 AM

Gutter Cobreh
06-23-2017, 08:32 AM

With a video recorder obviously!!!***

I realized after I posted my error, but was too lazy to even edit it....

Gutter Cobreh
06-23-2017, 08:37 AM
The unofficial host of the show Brittany Wagner lives just down the street from me. She is a State grad. Met her at a neighborhood cook out. Had some funny stories to tell about the filming of the show. She left EMCC in January and is relocating to Birmingham.

In the trailer of this season, looks to be issues. I hope she does well in B-ham. She truly seemed to care about her role at EMCC.

I wonder how much of the popularity of the show changed the culture around that school and program? The antics seemed a bit elevated in the first season, but I'm sure they accelerated it all during the filming this year. I can't see this lasting past another season, since at some point they're going to lose any semblance of authenticity (if it isn't already gone).

tcdog70
06-23-2017, 09:27 AM
Buddy had a Come to Jesus talk with himself and has toned it down.

MSUDawg99
06-23-2017, 11:57 AM
It's their farm club for Qbs. Why in the world would I want to watch it? I saw enough of their "coach" at a game last year to know I don't want to watch it. A call, correctly, went against him just before the half. He chased the refs off the field at the half, had to be restrained by a couple of assistants. For the record I didn't have a dog in that hunt. I never went to a JC and my old HS had nobody on the field. I just went to see a good game, I saw one. They won, barely.

Because Season 2 will feature some MSU players that came from EMCC. Good enough reason for me to watch. Plus I loved Season 1. Hell, McNeese St. where Ronald Ollie went almost beat Georgia last year.

KOdawg1
06-23-2017, 12:06 PM
Because Season 2 will feature some MSU players that came from EMCC. Good enough reason for me to watch. Plus I loved Season 1. Hell, McNeese St. where Ronald Ollie went almost beat Georgia last year.

Nicholls St.

MSUDawg99
06-23-2017, 02:43 PM
Nicholls St.

Yeah, that one. My bad.

ScoobaDawg
06-23-2017, 03:19 PM

You can't DVR something on Netflix.....

Dawg61
06-23-2017, 03:55 PM

No but you can slow roast a microwave in the oven while it's cooking pizza which is kinda like DVRing Netflix while it streams

Gutter Cobreh
06-23-2017, 05:57 PM

Already addressed that 6 posts above your reply...come on Scooba, you're turning into MSState7 with your reading comprehension skills... :)

ScoobaDawg
06-23-2017, 06:21 PM
Already addressed that 6 posts above your reply...come on Scooba, you're turning into MSState7 with your reading comprehension skills... :)

I'm sorry I was inspired by your laziness to not edit your post and not link a youtube video right ...so I didn't read the whole thread.

MaroonFlounder
06-23-2017, 06:30 PM
Watching buddy Stevens makes me throw up in my mouth a little. It's gonna be hard (that's what she said)

Gutter Cobreh
06-23-2017, 09:43 PM
I'm sorry I was inspired by your laziness to not edit your post and not link a youtube video right ...so I didn't read the whole thread.

Touche