PDA

View Full Version : Good news for future Dak

Lord McBuckethead
06-22-2017, 02:57 PM
Carr just signed a gigantic contract for the Raiders. Maybe Dak can get back to the playoffs again and get paid.

Ifyouonlyknew
06-22-2017, 03:10 PM
Going to be another 3yrs before that happens.

confucius say
06-22-2017, 03:36 PM
He puts up numbers the next two years like his first, and I doubt they let him become an unrestricted free agent after his fourth season.

notsofarawaydawg
06-22-2017, 04:52 PM
Several ole miss rednecks were sitting at the table next to me at lunch. They were discussing Dak and saying he would be a FLOP this upcoming season. They are so sick and jealous that MSU had a real quarterback and that Mullen can develop QBs during their time at MSU.

RocketDawg
06-22-2017, 06:37 PM

If he keeps up what he's been doing, you think Dallas will play catchup when they're allowed to? They'll have to give him $50M a year to make up for the first 3 or 4 ....

Lord McBuckethead
06-22-2017, 06:42 PM
Bet they make a move on his contract after this season to minimize the upcharge.

FISHDAWG
06-22-2017, 07:51 PM

Endorsements wont take that long

1bigdawg
06-24-2017, 09:36 AM
If he keeps up what he's been doing, you think Dallas will play catchup when they're allowed to? They'll have to give him $50M a year to make up for the first 3 or 4 ....

The problem with a QB maximizing his NFL paycheck is that means less for the OL or defense. It is smarter to take less and play on a better team. IN the long run, you may make more salary from a longer career and probably make much more from endorsements.

Leeshouldveflanked
06-24-2017, 09:44 AM
You could see Dak's production drop this year but it will have more to do with the Cowboys schedule....

Political Hack
06-24-2017, 09:56 AM
Several ole miss rednecks were sitting at the table next to me at lunch. They were discussing Dak and saying he would be a FLOP this upcoming season. They are so sick and jealous that MSU had a real quarterback and that Mullen can develop QBs during their time at MSU.

Their mantra has always been that Mullen's system doesn't develop pro QBs. Meanwhile, he's got Alex Smith, Cam Newton, and Dak in the pros while their head coach has his former QBs showing up in mug shots.