PDA

View Full Version : Boneyard today- Steve Dropped the gloves at the end!

TStationDawg
06-22-2017, 02:08 PM
Well done!

Political Hack
06-22-2017, 02:10 PM
So Christmas morning came and I unwrapped it, opened the box, and there was nothing there...

RocketDawg
06-22-2017, 02:13 PM
Well done!

Care to elaborate?

Randolph Dupree
06-22-2017, 02:31 PM
Pretty sure he challenged someone to a drug test competition. Outside of that he said the propaganda would continue but that the claims against MSU have been investigated and there is nothing there. So basically the lies we knew were lies are in fact lies.

Shitbirds gonna shitbird.

Todd4State
06-22-2017, 02:35 PM
Care to elaborate?

Rosebowl said that Rebel Rags listens to Nickleback.

Dawg61
06-22-2017, 02:37 PM
Care to elaborate?

Yancy boils his hot dogs and drinks Bud Lite Lime

Randolph Dupree
06-22-2017, 02:46 PM
Rosebowl said that Rebel Rags listens to Nickleback.

Heard they play the same Nickleback album over and over again in the store for customers to enjoy while shopping

Tbonewannabe
06-22-2017, 02:47 PM

I think Yancy likes his wieners raw just like Shep.

starkvegasdawg
06-22-2017, 02:47 PM

I heard he swallows his hotdogs whole and drinks Zima.

Tbonewannabe
06-22-2017, 02:48 PM
I heard he swallows his hotdogs whole and buttchuggs Zima.

fixed it for you.

louisvilledawg
06-22-2017, 02:52 PM

Don't knock Bud Lite Lime. It's refreshing AF. We gonna fight.

Political Hack
06-22-2017, 02:53 PM

A Zima without a jolly rancher in it? Gross.

BeardoMSU
06-22-2017, 02:54 PM

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/gag.gif

Dawg61
06-22-2017, 03:13 PM

Haha I heard the best way to drink it is get a shot of Jameson along with it and as you're shooting the Jameson first you toss the Bud Lite Lime over your shoulder for good luck

BeardoMSU
06-22-2017, 04:10 PM
Haha I heard the best way to drink it is get a shot of Jameson along with it and as you're shooting the Jameson first you toss the Bud Lite Lime over your shoulder for good luck

Lol.

Or....if you happen to want a beer with a lime flavor it it, buy some Modelo or Tecate, then buy some fresh limes (not that inedible shit in the green lime-shaped bottles), chop that ****er up, and squeeze some in your beer.

https://media.tenor.com/images/99ea8a97df366a4c6f26b5e99a9a7c45/tenor.gif

Tbonewannabe
06-22-2017, 04:24 PM
Lol.

Or....if you happen to want a beer with a lime flavor it it, buy some Modelo or Tecate, then buy some fresh limes (not that inedible shit in the green lime-shaped bottles), chop that ****er up, and squeeze some in your beer.

https://media.tenor.com/images/99ea8a97df366a4c6f26b5e99a9a7c45/tenor.gif

Or you can drink a PBR like a real man. If you want green beer just let it sit in the sun for awhile.

Drugs Delaney
06-22-2017, 04:27 PM
He's in luck, Zima has just been reintroduced for a short time

BeardoMSU
06-22-2017, 04:37 PM
Or you can drink a PBR like a real man. If you want green beer just let it sit in the sun for awhile.

Whatever you say, Frank.**

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snhiofL2Rh4

Dawg61
06-22-2017, 04:38 PM
He's in luck, Zima has just been reintroduced for a short time

I have fond memories of Zima but not from drinking that shit but because the first time and only time (I think) I ever got flashed by a random smoking hot blonde on the highway she was chugging Zima while riding shotgun in a Jeep. We passed her and the driver and she was chugging the Zima and then 30 seconds later they zoom past us and her very nice knockers are saying hello. So pass that story on cause Zima makes tits come out.

BeardoMSU
06-22-2017, 04:40 PM
I have fond memories of Zima but not from drinking that shit but because the first time and only time (I think) I ever got flashed by a random smoking hot blonde on the highway she was chugging Zima while riding shotgun in a Jeep. We passed her and the driver and she was chugging the Zima and then 30 seconds later they zoom past us and her very nice knockers are saying hello. So pass that story on cause Zima makes tits come out.

Well...your Zima memory is infinitely better than mine, lol.

basedog
06-22-2017, 04:44 PM

Bill Cosby says no it doesn't!

Reason2succeed
06-22-2017, 04:45 PM
You alcoholics have managed to turn a thread about a man sober from drugs (and I suspect alcohol) into a thread about alcohol. Good job!!!

Dawg61
06-22-2017, 04:51 PM
You alcoholics have managed to turn a thread about a man sober from drugs (and I suspect alcohol) into a thread about alcohol. Good job!!!

Cheers I'll drink to that toast!!

BrunswickDawg
06-22-2017, 04:53 PM
Well...your Zima memory is infinitely better than mine, lol.
Zima reminds me of Thursday nights at The Club in Columbus circa 1992.

Dawg61
06-22-2017, 05:00 PM

someone photoshop a Zima in this pic so Bruns can have full blown nostalgia

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/18/7a/e0/187ae0a9a927ce622f8a8efd54a8fee2.jpg

BrunswickDawg
06-22-2017, 05:02 PM

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/18/7a/e0/187ae0a9a927ce622f8a8efd54a8fee2.jpg
Notice I didn't say they were good memories.

RocketDawg
06-22-2017, 06:31 PM

Man, that's terrible looking. Ole Miss frat party?

BeardoMSU
06-22-2017, 06:35 PM

Pop a tacky fedora on the bird in the middle and ya got Mrs. Bucky Freeze**

msbulldog
06-22-2017, 06:44 PM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Dawg61 again. Hell the only reason I tried to give you a Rep was that's a cool story and I wish I was you in that instant!

msbulldog
06-22-2017, 06:50 PM

Southernaire circa 1973 but Bud Fats!

msbulldog
06-22-2017, 07:21 PM
Ya'll boys need to listen to Boneyard again, important points made:
1. He had assurances from a highly placed source that MSU was not in any way in trouble from Mississippi's problem.
2. Our SA's have been provided the absolute best legal counsel available!
3. As far as people who have messed up in drugs, maybe somebody in your family has been 17ed up on that $hit, maybe you have, maybe you have lost somebody close to you? I don't do those things, but I understand how it could really screw up all related people. I pray to The GOD ALMIGHTY for folks that have let these things get in their life to find a way to get to leave these things.

Bully13
06-22-2017, 07:26 PM
1. He had assurances from a highly placed source that MSU was not in any way in trouble from Mississippi's problem.
3. As far as people who have messed up in drugs, maybe somebody in your family has been 17ed up on that $hit, maybe you have, maybe you have lost somebody close to you? I don't do those things, but I understand how it could really screw up all related people. I pray to The GOD ALMIGHTY for folks that have let these things get in their life to find a way to get to leave these things.

Great post. all 3 points are good. there should have been no negativity at all on this thread.

starkvegasdawg
06-22-2017, 07:28 PM
Great post. all 3 points are good. there should have been no negativity at all on this thread.

My fault. I brought up zima. It was to be expected.

Bully13
06-22-2017, 07:28 PM

61, do you know where and when that party happened? that is some of the sickest shit I've seen in a while. LOL. would love to know.

Martianlander
06-22-2017, 07:57 PM
61, do you know where and when that party happened? that is some of the sickest shit I've seen in a while. LOL. would love to know.

The grove

fader2103
06-22-2017, 08:19 PM
Isn't it true that when recruits aren't at the library, Yancy visits the blue oyster?

BeardoMSU
06-22-2017, 08:21 PM

High Cotton**

#foreshadowing
https://media.giphy.com/media/a26xc82v2umo8/giphy.gif

Dawg61
06-22-2017, 09:50 PM

Haha no clue it is just a pic that has become internet famous or it could be from Marshall Henderson's birthday party at Chucky Cheese.

Reason2succeed
06-22-2017, 09:58 PM

Thank you for attempting to get this thread back on track. I just ventured over to listen to the Podcast Rebellion by Zach Berry and The Ghost of Jay Cutler and WOW!!! These guys will need wellness check by the local constable. As a matter of fact they really need psychological evaluations because they are so far out of reality it is scary. The level of blame and denial they are in is on EPIC levels. Before it was all over they were questioning whether MSU would fire Mullen. WTF!!! We are not the ones looking at 21 level 1 violations over all these years. These dudes are going to either hurt themselves or turn violent when the COI releases their ruling. The whole city of Oxford will need trauma teams and grief counselors.

Pollodawg
06-22-2017, 10:08 PM
Basically, Steve said MSU is in no trouble. OM tried that mess. NCAA vetted it. Found nothing. We have no worries. OM is still screwed and can in no way fling feces at MSU on the way down. He sent a very pointed challenge to a certain OM "journalist" (I know, right) about throwing around cheap shots concerning former drug abuse. Said our athletes are fine and have the best counsel money can get in these situations. We good, but we knew that.

confucius say
06-22-2017, 10:13 PM
I really am thankful that, at least going off track records on this investigation, I can believe our guys like Steve when they put this stuff out there. OM fans can't believe any of their guys except maybe mcready. He's the only one I've heard tell wolken the om admin lied to his face and it pissed him off.

ShotgunDawg
06-22-2017, 10:34 PM
Pop a tacky fedora on the bird in the middle and ya got Mrs. Bucky Freeze**

Nailed it. A fedora and make her smoke a pack of cigs a day, and I think we'd have a carbon copy

RocketDawg
06-23-2017, 04:37 AM
Nailed it. A fedora and make her smoke a pack of cigs a day, and I think we'd have a carbon copy

Does Mrs. Bucky smoke?

Pollodawg
06-23-2017, 08:52 AM
This is one of those times that we should all be thankful for Bracky. We have one of the best compliance departments in the country.

PassInterference
06-23-2017, 09:29 AM
Unless there is more to the story than we know, it was a damn crime that Redmond got possibky the longest suspension (a year and a half) ever.