PDA

View Full Version : Outdoor Dawg Shout Out

BrunswickDawg
06-20-2017, 12:05 PM
Just wanted to give a shout out to fellow Outdoor Dawg for some great hospitality.

jbjones took time out of his morning to rescue me and my son from Orientation for my daughter and give us a tour at his top secret location on campus. Appreciate the solid. Look forward hopefully seeing you this fall.

BeastMan
06-20-2017, 12:51 PM
Nice! You know an outdoorsman would know where the secret campus spot would be lol

SapperDawg
06-20-2017, 01:48 PM
Cool. It's a good tour.

Uncivilengineer
06-20-2017, 02:12 PM
Lets hit the steam tunnels!

BrunswickDawg
06-20-2017, 02:25 PM
Cool. It's a good tour.
It was. My son is debating MSU or GT and it was helpful. Got the added bonus of seeing the 118 MPG Future Car on the road as we were leaving. I tailed it, then whipped by in our Audi - made me feel like an F1 god!

jbjones
06-20-2017, 06:20 PM
Lets hit the steam tunnels!

Hell no, I don't want folks to see me in my undies printing off 'enter as often as you like' sweepstakes entries*!

Glad you enjoyed the tour, BrunswickDawg. Thanks for stopping by, it was good seeing y'all.

FISHDAWG
06-26-2017, 12:47 PM
It was. My son is debating MSU or GT and it was helpful. Got the added bonus of seeing the 118 MPG Future Car on the road as we were leaving. I tailed it, then whipped by in our Audi - made me feel like an F1 god!

Not sure if it's still like this at but at one time out of state Alumni could send their offspring to state and pay as a resident