PDA

View Full Version : For all you sons of bitches

DogBanker
09-15-2013, 09:51 AM
They tweet at players telling them to get out of town. **** you. There is no room for that whatsoever. If that's all you have to do with your life, that's pretty damn sad.

DownwardDawg
09-15-2013, 09:53 AM
Did somebody seriously do that??? Good grief.

I seen it dawg
09-15-2013, 09:54 AM
Post the twitter accts that did and lets nuke their ass. Sorry ****ers.

BeastMan
09-15-2013, 09:56 AM
I'm as pissed as anyone about the loss but that is dumb. I will always support the players 100%. If you want to be pissed and tweet at someone, do it to Mullen or Stricklin. That's why they get paid the big bucks.

Coach34
09-15-2013, 09:57 AM
I dont see this crowd doing that type of stuff

Political Hack
09-15-2013, 09:59 AM
no crap. that's terrible. these guys give their blood sweat and tears for this program and we shouldn't have a single fan ever doing that. Uncalled for. If you want to blame someone, blame the coaching staff. They get paid big bucks to make sure we win and can handle the criticism.

BeastMan
09-15-2013, 10:00 AM
I dont see this crowd doing that type of stuff

I saw 1 guy tweet at Nick Griffin but only b/c he RT with comment. He did tell him to GTFOH, which I thought was funny

hells bells
09-15-2013, 10:03 AM
They tweet at players telling them to get out of town. **** you. There is no room for that whatsoever. If that's all you have to do with your life, that's pretty damn sad.

The fan base or what is left is in melt down stage code red. There is no need to take anger out on the players. The coaching and play calling is horrible and the players do what they are told. There is need for change but not at the expense of tweeting a player who is probably having second thoughts about his decision at this time. Grow up and get a life folks and quit taking this crap so seriously.

Saltydog
09-15-2013, 10:20 AM
either. What happened and who are the dumb ****s that did this?

MarketingBully01
09-15-2013, 10:29 AM
All this shit needs to stop. Good lord, it's a football game. All this fan bitching about everything we can't control needs to stop. So we lost to two teams that are a combined 6-0. Let's all just take a step back get away from the keyboard and cheer for our team. This boycotting the team not going to the games bullshit talk is stupid too. I am sick of our fanbase being so negative. And aside from the crappy play calling toward the end of the game, we actually played pretty well last night. At least there will be no more bitching about how bad the OL is. But I guess there will always be something to bitch about.

DogBanker
09-15-2013, 10:30 AM
A guy with the handle @wmpavatte tweeted at Cedric Jiles saying "Way to play man to man. You need to leave with Dan. Maybe JuCo is where you belong."

And another with the handle @theOGphrosty got into it with Jay Hughes.

As a pretty decent friend of Ced's that pissed me the hell off. It took everything in me not to go off on the low life because I know damn good and well Ced will be a star for us one day. There is no room for this in our fan base. You guys want to start recruiting better? Then you support the damn players and show recruits you'll stay with them. Give coach hell if you want, he did run a stall offense in the 4th. But tweeting at players who directly talk to recruits about the fan base and giving them a bad taste isn't a damn good idea.

MarketingBully01
09-15-2013, 10:39 AM
Why the heck even do that? Having to witness this crap from our fans on message boards is one thing but to have fans tweet you and tell you you suck is a whole other level of just plain stupidness. Heck just collectively looking at our message boards the past three weeks would be enough as a recruit for me not to come to MSU. We as a fanbase will and always have been our own worst enemy.

Bully13
09-15-2013, 10:55 AM
How do we know these are msu fans?

hacker
09-15-2013, 11:01 AM

uh, look at their previous tweets.

it's sad. but I think all fanbases have people like this. we just happen to be the team that's losing.

hells bells
09-15-2013, 11:03 AM

Just spoke with my sister who is a tweeter follower. Dak tweeted upon arrival back in Starkville at 3 am this morning, " no place I would rather be but in Starkville". Thanked the fan base. What a class act unlike some of the idiots we have out there. Please nuke their tweeter account.

EnterpriseDawg
09-15-2013, 11:09 AM
That's why we have blogs to vent with other fans(at least thats what I do.) taking your frustration out on a kid is just sorry. These kids don't deserve it. Thats one of the few positives of the game, was the players playing to the final whistle.

Bothrops
09-15-2013, 11:14 AM
Can't be State fans, prob Auburn ****ers. Our players won that game on the field last night.

Bothrops
09-15-2013, 11:17 AM
Just spoke with my sister who is a tweeter follower. Dak tweeted upon arrival back in Starkville at 3 am this morning, " no place I would rather be but in Starkville". Thanked the fan base. What a class act unlike some of the idiots we have out there. Please nuke their tweeter account.

Dak is my new favorite player!

hacker
09-15-2013, 11:24 AM
Can't be State fans, prob Auburn ****ers. Our players won that game on the field last night.

they are state fans. look at their twitter history.

defiantdog
09-15-2013, 11:34 AM
Preston Smith tweeted "Starting to think this ain't for me nomo" and "I can't stand a worrisome ass person and their worrisome ass friends." Looks to me like our anger has gotten the better of ourselves as fans. I understand that it sucks being a state fan sometimes.... I was in the stadium for the Maine loss, trust me. But we gotta keep this shit to ourselves. Don't go to twitter and yell at players and coaches. What does that prove? If you don't like what State is doing then go be a Bama fan cause I don't want you cheering for my team. Go State!

msstate7
09-15-2013, 11:34 AM
Dak is my new favorite player!

Love dak. He was a freaking warrior last night. I think he missed some passes in the end most likely bc he was outta gas. Remember he was out for a long time bc of injury and ran for a bunch of hard yards.

EAVdog
09-15-2013, 11:35 AM
We need to police our fans or we're gonna end up harming our program. A highly prized commit from Georgia's dad was tweeting about how many State fans were doggin Mullen on twitter. People need to just stay away from the Internet for 24hrs after a loss.

We need to learn a lesson about perception right now the media is pushing the Mullen is done, Mullen on the hotseat narrative. Our fan base is just fanning the flames. And that's gonna work wonders for recruiting this year! Sometimes I think we deserve the program we have.

msstate7
09-15-2013, 11:39 AM
We need to police our fans or we're gonna end up harming our program. A highly prized commit from Georgia's dad was tweeting about how many State fans were doggin Mullen on twitter. People need to just stay away from the Internet for 24hrs after a loss.

We need to learn a lesson about perception right now the media is pushing the Mullen is done, Mullen on the hotseat narrative. Our fan base is just fanning the flames. And that's gonna work wonders for recruiting this year! Sometimes I think we deserve the program we have.

I don't think we're the only sec school that does this dumb crap. With heartbroken, drunk, passionate fans come a whole lot of dumb comments and actions.

M.Fillmore
09-15-2013, 11:50 AM
they are state fans. look at their twitter history.

I dunno. I know rebs who would set up accounts and tweet supportive stuff just so they could tweet disruptive bombs later. Remember this is the crowd that set up a website claiming that Jackie paid for a mafia hit on one of our deceased players. Fat Chuck Roundaville was supportive of the guy.

CadaverDawg
09-15-2013, 11:56 AM
Surely thats not our fans...I would think its posers. ****ing losers whoever did it

bluelightstar
09-15-2013, 12:07 PM
Actually, it would appear that the players and current students are the ones getting into it right now.

chef dixon
09-15-2013, 12:25 PM
Preston Smith tweeted "Starting to think this ain't for me nomo" and "I can't stand a worrisome ass person and their worrisome ass friends." Looks to me like our anger has gotten the better of ourselves as fans. I understand that it sucks being a state fan sometimes.... I was in the stadium for the Maine loss, trust me. But we gotta keep this shit to ourselves. Don't go to twitter and yell at players and coaches. What does that prove? If you don't like what State is doing then go be a Bama fan cause I don't want you cheering for my team. Go State!

You're reaching on that actually meaning anything about football.

hacker
09-15-2013, 12:33 PM
I dunno. I know rebs who would set up accounts and tweet supportive stuff just so they could tweet disruptive bombs later. Remember this is the crowd that set up a website claiming that Jackie paid for a mafia hit on one of our deceased players. Fat Chuck Roundaville was supportive of the guy.

much power to them if they tweet 50 times a day as a MSU student/fan for years and it's all a hoax

hells bells
09-15-2013, 04:54 PM

Do not disagree. Every fan base has beer'ed up rednecks who can operate a smart phone or lap top. Last night was a disappointment and I am sure the dad from Georgia understands. The lug nuts who drunk tweeted are .1% of our fan base. Hell, I am proud of our men last night. Only 5 seniors to my knowledge out there. Recruits to MSU can expect early play time. That is a draw.