PDA

View Full Version : This Stupid OM Saga

defiantdog
06-20-2017, 07:57 AM
Hey OM folks! #39 wasn't the only athlete to come forward! Rebel Rags has a better chance at ruining your reputation than ours! OM would have stated these so called facts that you claim in their response if they were true! Have fun with that LOIC! Click an ad ****BIRDS!

Pollodawg
06-20-2017, 08:01 AM
They totally pulled Leo and Kobe out of the air. At ******* urging, of course.** ��

Political Hack
06-20-2017, 08:03 AM
They leaked the names of student athletes while protecting the names of grown men. That's the ethical level of the people we're discussing here. Do you expect them to be rational and thoughtful?

Jack Lambert
06-20-2017, 08:10 AM
They leaked the names of student athletes while protecting the names of grown men. That's the ethical level of the people we're discussing here. Do you expect them to be rational and thoughtful?

Be funny as hell if the NCAA started an investigation into who leaked the info.

Spiderman
06-20-2017, 08:12 AM

Yep

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
06-20-2017, 08:14 AM

If they're this unethical with football, I can only imagine what they do in politics. Does SA 39 have grounds to sue for violation of privacy rights?

Commercecomet24
06-20-2017, 08:20 AM

Right on, Hack!

JoseBrown
06-20-2017, 09:43 AM

Not a chance.

Lord McBuckethead
06-20-2017, 10:18 AM
So, let me get this straight. LL and others are being sued because of slander. The comments have never been made public who said what about whom, correct? That is until RR decided to sue LL and others. Yet RR's name would have never been made public nor would have LL's never been made officially public.

So answer me this, how can they sue for slander or whatever they are suing for, if the comments in question were never to be released publicly. If anything, you would think Ole Miss would comply with the ethics committee on only that portion of the NOA, just to give RR a bone to sue.

Just my amateur lawyer opinion and question.

Political Hack
06-20-2017, 10:24 AM
So, let me get this straight. LL and others are being sued because of slander. The comments have never been made public who said what about whom, correct? That is until RR decided to sue LL and others. Yet RR's name would have never been made public nor would have LL's never been made officially public.

So answer me this, how can they sue for slander or whatever they are suing for, if the comments in question were never to be released publicly. If anything, you would think Ole Miss would comply with the ethics committee on only that portion of the NOA, just to give RR a bone to sue.

Just my amateur lawyer opinion and question.

You could actually argue that RR's suit was the first official confirmation of all parties involved.

I seen it dawg
06-20-2017, 02:37 PM
Death penalty

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
06-20-2017, 03:07 PM
Hey OM folks! #39 wasn't the only athlete to come forward! Rebel Rags has a better chance at ruining your reputation than ours! OM would have stated these so called facts that you claim in their response if they were true! Have fun with that LOIC! Click an ad ****BIRDS!

OM folks must not know about Bracky Brett and his compliance operations. Are they really ignorant enough to believe BB would let Leo testify if everything wasn't kosher?