PDA

View Full Version : I just looked at Ole Miss' schedule

DownwardDawg
09-15-2013, 09:06 AM
Damn. They are gonna finish 9-3.

PassInterference
09-15-2013, 02:51 PM
Let be know when Ole Miss beats a good team.

DownwardDawg
09-15-2013, 02:54 PM
They only play 3 good teams.

Bear@Work
09-15-2013, 04:59 PM
Let be know when Ole Miss beats a good team.

Just saw some dumbass writer on Twitter say that the only team in the country that has won 2 road games against teams from an AQ conference is Ole Miss. Wanted to tell him that that doesn't mean @#$# because those teams weren't any good but my internet went out for a while. Now I can't find the tweet.

Bear@Work
09-15-2013, 05:00 PM
dupe

blacklistedbully
09-15-2013, 05:06 PM
Damn. They are gonna finish 9-3.

Ole Miss will lose to Bama, TAMU, LSU, MSU & Auburn.

msstate7
09-15-2013, 05:07 PM

Well four of those at least

starkvegasdawg
09-15-2013, 05:08 PM
Well four of those at least

Probably just three. I did see auburn was receiving votes in the latest poll as was Arkansas.

CadaverDawg
09-15-2013, 05:12 PM
Auburn sucks, and everyone will find that out soon. Their QB is a joke when it comes to passing. Ole Miss will destroy them, and Auburn MAY win 6 games...7 max

Behrdawg
09-15-2013, 05:14 PM
Their opponents combined record is 2-6. Seems familiar...remember what they were all saying last year when we were 7-0. **** 'em

msstate7
09-15-2013, 05:17 PM
Auburn sucks, and everyone will find that out soon. Their QB is a joke when it comes to passing. Ole Miss will destroy them, and Auburn MAY win 6 games...7 max

I think OM has a very good chance of going 9-3, but I can also see them going 7-5. This 4 game stretch they're bout to have could really ruin the psyche of their young players. OM believes they can beat bama and they're gonna get a slap back to reality. That following week they travel to auburn a humbled team. The bama hangover is real...

Radddawg
09-15-2013, 05:34 PM

I hope so but I'm afraid they are going to beat Auburn in Jordan-Hare.

:mad:

bocfarm
09-15-2013, 06:40 PM
I hope so but I'm afraid they are going to beat Auburn in Jordan-Hare.

:mad:

They'll be favored against aub and will win easily. Aub stinks

MS33
09-16-2013, 12:17 AM
I think OM has a very good chance of going 9-3, but I can also see them going 7-5. This 4 game stretch they're bout to have could really ruin the psyche of their young players. OM believes they can beat bama and they're gonna get a slap back to reality. That following week they travel to auburn a humbled team. The bama hangover is real...

We're have any member of OM's football team or fanbase said that they could beat Alabama? I haven't heard it from anyone. If only they would make it more obvious and make some signs that say, oh I don't know, "We believe".

Todd4State
09-16-2013, 12:22 AM
We're have any member of OM's football team or fanbase said that they could beat Alabama? I haven't heard it from anyone. If only they would make it more obvious and make some signs that say, oh I don't know, "We believe".

How about "win the day"?

MS33
09-16-2013, 01:11 AM
How about "win the day"?
One phrase is about doing everything you can to be successful as a person as well as a player from day to day. The other, just about believing MSU could beat Alabama. The similarities are uncanny.

MarketingBully01
09-16-2013, 10:36 AM
Yep, because as all MSU fans know every team we lost to sucks ass. You guys are a bunch of clowns sometimes. Do I think Auburn beats LSU, Alabama, and A&M? No, but can they beat Arkansas and Ole Miss? Yes. I love how you guys think that because we almost beat Auburn they're a shitty team. Oh and BTW, who is going to beat OSU? I know Texas won't and that is their hardest game on the road. We could have just lost to two teams that could go a combined 20-4 in the regular season but oh both teams suck ass...

CadaverDawg
09-16-2013, 10:39 AM
Yep, because as all MSU fans know every team we lost to sucks ass. You guys are a bunch of clowns sometimes. Do I think Auburn beats LSU, Alabama, and A&M? No, but can they beat Arkansas and Ole Miss? Yes. I love how you guys think that because we almost beat Auburn they're a shitty team. Oh and BTW, who is going to beat OSU? I know Texas won't and that is their hardest game on the road. We could have just lost to two teams that could go a combined 20-4 in the regular season but oh both teams suck ass...

Sorry, but if you can't use your eyes to see that Auburn has no passing game with that QB, I can't help you. They are NOT a good team. They will be lucky to go 6-6 in my opinion, and at max 7-5. It's kind of like us last year, you could see that we weren't very good, but our record fooled us into believing we were just holding back against the cupcakes. We weren't good, and they aren't either.

MarketingBully01
09-16-2013, 10:49 AM
They have talent. They get calls at their place. Will be a hostile environment for Ole Miss to come into. I never said they were a great team but they don't suck. They will finish with 7-8 wins. They should beat Arkansas and Ole Miss IMO.

Ole Miss is about to hit the gauntlet and it all starts with Alabama like ours did last year. In the next four games, who do you think they beat? They have Alabama, Auburn, Texas A&M, and LSU. I say they are looking at 3-4. They got lucky with Texas IMO and caught them when any team with a running game with a pulse could beat them. Not to mention, we are now seeing that Vandy sucks and is looking like the Vandy of old.

CadaverDawg
09-16-2013, 10:52 AM
They have talent. They get calls at their place. Will be a hostile environment for Ole Miss to come into. I never said they were a great team but they don't suck. They will finish with 7-8 wins. They should beat Arkansas and Ole Miss IMO.

Ole Miss is about to hit the gauntlet and it all starts with Alabama like ours did last year. In the next four games, who do you think they beat? They have Alabama, Auburn, Texas A&M, and LSU. I say they are looking at 3-4. They got lucky with Texas IMO and caught them when any team with a running game with a pulse could beat them. Not to mention, we are now seeing that Vandy sucks and is looking like the Vandy of old.

It wouldn't shock me if they beat LSU. And I feel very certain they will crush Auburn. Not because of our game against Auburn, but because Auburn will not be able to score with them. And they will be ale to score with A&M. Will they win? Not sure, but it IS in Oxford. I still think A&M beats em.

Hope you're right and I'm wrong

bocfarm
09-16-2013, 10:53 AM
It wouldn't shock me if they beat LSU. And I feel very certain they will crush Auburn. Not because of our game against Auburn, but because Auburn will not be able to score with them. And they will be ale to score with A&M. Will they win? Not sure, but it IS in Oxford. I still think A&M beats em.

Hope you're right and I'm wrong

They will run Aub off the field just like they did last yr, Aub can't score 40

MadDawg
09-16-2013, 10:54 AM
"In the next four games, who do you think they beat? They have Alabama, Auburn, Texas A&M, and LSU."

I think they will go 1-3 in that stretch with a decent shot at 2-2 if they beat LSU.

bocfarm
09-16-2013, 10:59 AM
Hope they lose them all but I think they beat Aub and A&M is a winnable game bc their defense is horrid