PDA

View Full Version : Todd....ya boy

Lumpy Chucklelips
06-19-2017, 07:48 PM
cost LSU 2 runs with that error. :)

Political Hack
06-19-2017, 08:24 PM
They're about to implode regardless. You can see it coming.

Political Hack
06-19-2017, 08:32 PM
Told ya. Grand Slam.

Lumpy Chucklelips
06-19-2017, 08:33 PM
you nailed it

Activated Alpha
06-19-2017, 08:38 PM
you nailed it

Good, **** those cajun cousins

Lumpy Chucklelips
06-19-2017, 08:47 PM
Good, **** those cajun cousins

I concur.

Skydawg1
06-19-2017, 08:48 PM
Good, **** those cajun cousinsWatch them all gang up on the guy that claimed to have started the beach ball thing Saturday night. Him and Mainieri are marked men.

Political Hack
06-19-2017, 08:50 PM
They'll blame the opossum.

BeardoMSU
06-19-2017, 08:50 PM
**** 'em.

Lumpy Chucklelips
06-19-2017, 09:16 PM
Went over to Tiger Droppings and came back with this...

hanging breaking ball
duplantis scratching his ass in lf not playing the ball off the wall
kramer still worried about if he looks good on the cutoff

Just need 12 runs now

17 Paul Maineri, you pu*** ass bitch

Can we quit playing after 7?

So we just gonna burn newman? and let him completely destroy his confidence?

The other problem is they're showing our least attractive fans on TV. Years past messages would be posted about the hot LSU girls in the crowd. We're under-performing there too.

I guarantee if I was pitching we'd be out of this inning

But at least we have this beauty to gaze upon: (followed by a not so flattering pic of Kramer's mommy).

I'm not saying that he isn't a good/great coach, but he doesn't quite live up to all the fellating that some people on here give him.

We are actually setup decent to make game 3 against OSU. Poche against the noles. Then Lange against OSU. However, if we can't hit and field nothing really matters anyway

Typical PM teams. They fold like chairs in Omaha

WTF is wrong with you CPM. Save him.

This is just disgusting. How can those guys go out there and make such fools of themselves!?

THROW THE DAMN TOWELL!!!!

It's a mid week game.

Pulmonary needs a golden shower.

How much more punishment this pitcher has to go through?

Tigers are done. Always next year.... as usual with CPM teams

It is on Maineri but of course he will throw somebody under the bus.

And Todd, even though your boy made the initial error, you have this...

well at least the errors didn't cost us the game

Bothrops
06-19-2017, 09:21 PM
I'm loving this chipper feeding of yellow and purple.

Political Hack
06-19-2017, 09:47 PM
That's hilarious. I love seeing the rants from other boards.

CadaverDawg
06-19-2017, 09:48 PM
woManieri might blame Cannizaro

Todd4State
06-19-2017, 09:59 PM
Hahahahahaha! Can't wait to see Kramer air mailing balls for Peoria like he did tonight.

They're looking pretty dumb for using Poche' in relief the other night and not using Newman as their closer. Unless something is physically wrong with Newman too.

Now they're going to have to throw Poche' and FSU already knows how he is going to attack them. If they get through that it's Lange against OSU's ace probably and then if they get through that I have no idea who they throw.

State82
06-19-2017, 10:04 PM
I freaking love it!

Bucky Dog
06-19-2017, 10:09 PM
I wouldn't mind A&M winning it. Just don't want LSU or Florida, because I hate O'Sullivan!

Todd4State
06-19-2017, 10:12 PM
I wouldn't mind A&M winning it. Just don't want LSU or Florida, because I hate O'Sullivan!

I have a feeling OSU wins it. I'm not sure about what to do with Louisville. Root against them because of McDonnell's ties to Ole Miss or root for them because McDonnell winning has to frustrate Ole Miss?

Bucky Dog
06-19-2017, 10:29 PM
I have a feeling OSU wins it. I'm not sure about what to do with Louisville. Root against them because of McDonnell's ties to Ole Miss or root for them because McDonnell winning has to frustrate Ole Miss?

Then root for A&M

Commercecomet24
06-19-2017, 11:14 PM
Hahahahahaha! Can't wait to see Kramer air mailing balls for Peoria like he did tonight.

They're looking pretty dumb for using Poche' in relief the other night and not using Newman as their closer. Unless something is physically wrong with Newman too.

Now they're going to have to throw Poche' and FSU already knows how he is going to attack them. If they get through that it's Lange against OSU's ace probably and then if they get through that I have no idea who they throw.

Yep, Manieri blew it the other night pitching Poche. I couldn't believe it when I saw him run him out there and then leave him with all the other arms they have. He's either an idiot or so arrogant he thought he could beat osu with his 3 guy pitching. Either way he screwed the pooch. Couldn't happen to a better bunch.