JDog13
06-19-2017, 12:40 PM
https://www.seccountry.com/mississippi-state/315764

lamont
06-19-2017, 12:42 PM
synopsis?

iPat09
06-19-2017, 01:04 PM
I'm sure sweet tea was mentioned at some point.

32 Dive
06-19-2017, 01:28 PM
I'm sure sweet tea was mentioned at some point.

I'd also wager, that it was good...

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
06-19-2017, 01:38 PM
I'd also wager, that it was good...

wasn't good today...

JDog13
06-19-2017, 02:08 PM
The 2017 football season is fast approaching, and it?s never too early for Mississippi State fans to worry about what could go wrong. On today?s show, host Brandon Walker goes over the list of 5 things to be concerned about this season. The list includes the usual suspects like MSU?s kicking game, its tough schedule, a lack of playmakers at wide receiver and other issues. On the flip side, MSU fans should not be concerned about quarterback, running back, certain SEC opponents or a number of other strengths on the team. These issues, both good and bad, will almost certainly have an effect on MSU?s 2017 campaign, one that needs to be a bounce-back year for Dan Mullen and the MSU fanbase.

Elsewhere, Andy Cannizaro has made his first staff change as MSU?s baseball coach, and he reached into his past to find the perfect assistant coach.

Dawgs87
06-19-2017, 02:20 PM
Maybe he had a little something extra in the tea. He forgot what month it was. Podcast labeled May 19th instead of June. Must be some good stuff. I'm jealous.

lamont
06-19-2017, 05:00 PM
The 2017 football season is fast approaching, and it?s never too early for Mississippi State fans to worry about what could go wrong. On today?s show, host Brandon Walker goes over the list of 5 things to be concerned about this season. The list includes the usual suspects like MSU?s kicking game, its tough schedule, a lack of playmakers at wide receiver and other issues. On the flip side, MSU fans should not be concerned about quarterback, running back, certain SEC opponents or a number of other strengths on the team. These issues, both good and bad, will almost certainly have an effect on MSU?s 2017 campaign, one that needs to be a bounce-back year for Dan Mullen and the MSU fanbase.

Elsewhere, Andy Cannizaro has made his first staff change as MSU?s baseball coach, and he reached into his past to find the perfect assistant coach.

I read that dick. What he say? I'm not listening to all that

JDog13
06-19-2017, 05:21 PM
I read that dick. What he say? I'm not listening to all that

Said a lot of small School coaches are getting showcauses for 2 & 4 violations. Could the NCAA be setting precedent for when they get to om.

lamont
06-19-2017, 05:27 PM
gracias

Dawgowar
06-19-2017, 06:20 PM
Said a lot of small School coaches are getting showcauses for 2 & 4 violations. Could the NCAA be setting precedent for when they get to om.

See the links I posted Saturday. And that only went back from today to early March.

A golf coach got a 1 year sc for a lesson. How or why do you **** up NCAA compliance over golf?