PDA

View Full Version : Just ventured over to the Spirit

coastdoglover
06-18-2017, 11:28 AM
chuck is feeding the sheep by saying more law suits are coming. Freeze is preaching as usual and the fools are more worried about MSU's John Does than theirs. It is a comedy act at best. Going to be some mad people in the end when they have more than 20 level ones and they have to look at who the real culprit's are.

Drugs Delaney
06-18-2017, 11:52 AM
The fanbase is going to be pissed when the verdict is handed down. The sheep are to stupid to realize this is a bait and switch to direct their anger at someone else besides the culprit. They do not want their stadium to look like it did on game day in Nutts last two years. USM had more attendance

Uncivilengineer
06-18-2017, 12:00 PM
I ventured over to Nafoom this morning. They are saying that as of now the NCAA really has no other choice but to accept their self imposed sanctions. In their mind LL has lied and everyone knows he lied and it's game over for the NCAA and MSSTATE. I can't wait to see the looks on their faces when the COI accepts LL testimony and doesn't give them so much as a chance to dispute it.

Jack Lambert
06-18-2017, 12:15 PM
I ventured over to Nafoom this morning. They are saying that as of now the NCAA really has no other choice but to accept their self imposed sanctions. In their mind LL has lied and everyone knows he lied and it's game over for the NCAA and MSSTATE. I can't wait to see the looks on their faces when the COI accepts LL testimony and doesn't give them so much as a chance to dispute it.

What about the other 40 plus athletes, did they lie as well?

I seen it dawg
06-18-2017, 12:16 PM
Yeah it's good for them that the only thing they have to worry about in all this is a testimony from one player over one allegation. #shitbirding

AlSwearengen
06-18-2017, 12:37 PM
Are they excited about the prospects of getting some relief from the other 20 Class I's if they show the ncaa that the ncaa and MSU have conspired on one Class I violation?

Or are they excited about the prospects of punishing MSU and Leo through the court systems?

The fallout from this is going to be epic.

Leroy Jenkins
06-18-2017, 12:45 PM
Ahhhhhmazingly stupid.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DCne9k5UQAAxqq5?format=jpg

Please sue the NCAA and "gut" it.

starkvegasdawg
06-18-2017, 01:04 PM
I can't wait until the NCAA bends all of them over. Will literally be like Christmas come early.

Pollodawg
06-18-2017, 01:07 PM
Lol. That's all I can say about that.

Pollodawg
06-18-2017, 01:08 PM
They honestly think they're gonna take down the whole conference? I refuse to pick them on anymore. I was raised better than to make fun of handicapped people. Smh.

Bothrops
06-18-2017, 01:28 PM
I'm seriously starting to think some of these folks may not survive this ordeal long enough to see OM return from banishment. It's going to be brutal on them.

RocketDawg
06-18-2017, 01:35 PM
I don't really doubt that there will be additional suits filed, since they've already started, but the responses are funny. Mullen is a felon? And if they sue Scott Stricklin, I hope they at least spell his name correctly ... they might be going after the wrong fella otherwise.

LC Dawg
06-18-2017, 01:44 PM
Ahhhhhmazingly stupid.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DCne9k5UQAAxqq5?format=jpg

Please sue the NCAA and "gut" it.
They just throw names like Sankey, Stricklin (even though they can't spell it correctly) and Emmert out there to make themselves feel important but a lot of those idiots really think Dan Mullen is going to somehow be implicated in something. Mullen started pissing off Ole Miss fans the day he was hired at State and the fact that the Rebels now believe he is behind one of the largest NCAA investigations in history means that Dan Mullen may be the greatest ever Bulldog.

Political Hack
06-18-2017, 01:54 PM
Mullen for Governor.

RocketDawg
06-18-2017, 01:56 PM
They just throw names like Sankey, Stricklin (even though they can't spell it correctly) and Emmert out there to make themselves feel important but a lot of those idiots really think Dan Mullen is going to somehow be implicated in something. Mullen started pissing off Ole Miss fans the day he was hired at State and the fact that the Rebels now believe he is behind one of the largest NCAA investigations in history means that Dan Mullen may be the greatest ever Bulldog.

Mullen must be enjoying this entire thing. Look for him to be at his most intense this fall ... the old Mullen will be back. I wouldn't be surprised to see us have a decent record this year.

PassInterference
06-18-2017, 02:02 PM
I hope they file a lot of lawsuits. I hope there is a group countersuit paid for by MSU to stop these clowns from litigating their NCAA case through frivolous lawsuits. I hope the OM lawyers come face to face with a career business decision to stop meddling in bullshit.

Pollodawg
06-18-2017, 02:10 PM
Mullen has overtaken Jackie as their object de hatred.

Pollodawg
06-18-2017, 02:12 PM
And these people know that Leo's counter suit can call witnesses from other recruiting classes that he knows got stuff, and the NCAA will be more than happy to extend those athletes immunity as well, right? When other immune witnesses talk, RR's cred is gone.

PassInterference
06-18-2017, 02:15 PM
Of course y'all should also see this is the same Chuck who said the FBI was onto Tunsil's hacker. The FBI later denied that.

Coldsleeve Jr.
06-18-2017, 03:02 PM
They gonna have a hard time proving a "bag of cash" vs a "wad of cash" is a lie from LL

Dawgface
06-18-2017, 03:08 PM
Idiots.

WSOPdawg
06-18-2017, 03:36 PM
They honestly think they're gonna take down the whole conference? I refuse to pick them on anymore. I was raised better than to make fun of handicapped people. Smh.

And it will be this attitude where they try to pull other conference members into the fire, even though their leaders know that they crossed many lines and broke many rules, that will set them on a course for being removed from the SEC.

Dawgpile
06-18-2017, 03:56 PM
They honestly think they're gonna take down the whole conference?

Ever read the Conference bylaws? There's this nugget about suspension/expulsion from the conference; You can be kicked out for "...conduct deemed to be incompatible with membership."

Trying to torch the rest of the Conference is pretty incompatible...

confucius say
06-18-2017, 04:09 PM
I fully expect more lawsuits. Not sure why an OM fan would think that's a good thing.

Reason2succeed
06-18-2017, 04:12 PM
I'm enjoying this SO MUCH!!! What am I going to do when this is over and OM has been decimated?!? I guess we will have to get a new rival.*** Seriously the shenanigans are helping me make it through the doldrums of summer.

EAVdog
06-18-2017, 04:34 PM
Did y'all expect them not to find a way to win this off-season too? They are the annual offfseason national champs for a reason.

BrunswickDawg
06-18-2017, 04:40 PM
I'm enjoying this SO MUCH!!! What am I going to do when this is over and OM has been decimated?!? I guess we will have to get a new rival.*** Seriously the shenanigans are helping me make it through the doldrums of summer.
Dan will just set his Mayberry Machiavelli sights on Bama.***

AlSwearengen
06-18-2017, 05:05 PM
I know that when bama got busted for Albert Means they blamed it on tenn. and fulmer specifically. They had a lawyer that threatened to serve fulmer with papers when he stepped foot in Alabama for the sec meetings and then again when tenn. came to tuscaloosa for their game. It seems like i remember fulmer missing the sec meetings at the time for some reason (maybe i am wrong about that though).

Does anyone remember if anything ever happened with that?

msbulldog
06-18-2017, 05:19 PM
I know that when bama got busted for Albert Means they blamed it on tenn. and fulmer specifically. They had a lawyer that threatened to serve fulmer with papers when he stepped foot in Alabama for the sec meetings and then again when tenn. came to tuscaloosa for their game. It seems like i remember fulmer missing the sec meetings at the time for some reason (maybe i am wrong about that though).

Does anyone remember if anything ever happened with that?

I remember he missed that SEC media days, and I think the subpoena was coming from a lawsuit from an asst. coaches Ronnie Cottrell and Ivy Williams in a defamation suit.
Lawsuit was dismissed.

Really Clark?
06-18-2017, 06:16 PM
I remember he missed that SEC media days, and I think the subpoena was coming from a lawsuit from an asst. coaches Ronnie Cottrell and Ivy Williams in a defamation suit.
Lawsuit was dismissed.

They didn't sue Fulmer, it was Tom Culpepper (recruiting analyst) and the NCAA, Paul finebaum, SEC and a host of others. The judge threw out the lawsuit against the NCAA, SEC, Finebaum, etc. and removed Ivy Williams as a plaintiff, in the end it was just defamation that Cottrell went against Culpepper and a jury awarded $30 MIL to them. A few months later the verdict was overturned in what the judge declared the decision bias and severely flawed. Years later in his book the judge described the lawsuit as little more than a hoax and there was no conspiracy to bring down Ivy, Cottrell, and Alabama Football. The Alabama Supreme Court agreed with the judge's decision and the US Supreme denied him to hear an appeal. Cottrell attorney used the local and national media to mislead the Fulmer and Tenn connection which the judge found a lot of shoddy reporting by the media and hiding of documents that showed that Tenn reported to the SEC of issues concerning Means but never mention any other school. The SEC classified it as rumor at the time. Cottrell's attorney also tried withhold evidence to the media that it was Arkansas that reported the violation not Tenn to play up the bias and misleading the public....boy does this playbook not seem familiar right now within our own state.

TUSK
06-18-2017, 06:26 PM
They didn't sue Fulmer, it was Tom Culpepper (recruiting analyst) and the NCAA, Paul finebaum, SEC and a host of others. The judge threw out the lawsuit against the NCAA, SEC, Finebaum, etc. and removed Ivy Williams as a plaintiff, in the end it was just defamation that Cottrell went against Culpepper and a jury awarded $30 MIL to them. A few months later the verdict was overturned in what the judge declared the decision bias and severely flawed. Years later in his book the judge described the lawsuit as little more than a hoax and there was no conspiracy to bring down Ivy, Cottrell, and Alabama Football. The Alabama Supreme Court agreed with the judge's decision. Cottrell attorney used the local and national media to mislead the Fulmer and Tenn connection which the judge found a lot of shoddy reporting by the media and hiding of documents that showed that Tenn reported to the SEC of issues concerning Means but never mention any other school. The SEC classified it as rumor at the time. Cottrell's attorney also tried withhold evidence to the media that it was Arkansas that reported the violation not Tenn to play up the bias and misleading the public....boy does this playbook not seem familiar right now within our own state.

That's pretty accurate... Phat Phil dropped dime (along with TC) as "secret witnesses"...

Additionally, (I believe) UGA, UK, Memphis, Arkie also got in a lil trouble for their recruitment of Means, although it wasn't the bomb they dropped on TTown....

This is why OM's reaction is so perplexing to me... If the NCAA has a hard on for you, you're screwed... and if they (the NCAA) will do that to a conference's cash cow (that was cooperative) over 1 (major) incident, imagine what they will want to do to a belligerent, welfare case, never-was-anybody program like OM....

Really Clark?
06-18-2017, 06:41 PM
That's pretty accurate... Phat Phil dropped dime (along with TC) as "secret witnesses"...

Additionally, (I believe) UGA, UK, Memphis, Arkie also got in a lil trouble for their recruitment of Means, although it wasn't the bomb they dropped on TTown....

This is why OM's reaction is so perplexing to me... If the NCAA has a hard on for you, you're screwed... and if they (the NCAA) will do that to a conference's cash cow (that was cooperative) over 1 (major) incident, imagine what they will want to do to a belligerent, welfare case, never-was-anybody program like OM....

Kentucky, Michigan State and UNM were also mentioned as teams that Lang solicited as well. Kentucky had a booster pay $6,000 for a visit and got a 1 year bowl ban from that. I don't think anyone else got much or anything. Michigan St walked away from him after Lang solicited $200,000. Supposedly Doonan gave like $700 out of pocket but it was never proven. But you are right with those schools in that recruitment as well.

TUSK
06-18-2017, 06:44 PM
Kentucky, Michigan State and UNM were also mentioned as teams that Lang solicited as well. Kentucky had a booster pay $6,000 for a visit and got a 1 year bowl ban from that. I don't think anyone else got much or anything. Michigan St walked away from him after Lang solicited $200,000. Supposedly Doonan gave like $700 out of pocket but it was never proven. But you are right with those schools in that recruitment as well.

I also neglected to address the original question.... Fulmer did skip SECMDays that year to avoid being served and/or shot.....

Really Clark?
06-18-2017, 06:54 PM
I also neglected to address the original question.... Fulmer did skip SECMDays that year to avoid being served and/or shot.....

Yes but he was going to be subpoenaed for deposition in that case not served as a defendant if I remember correctly. He was later sued by Kenny Smith for defamation because of statements he made to NCAA investigators that was discovered in the Logan Young trial. Correct me if I'm wrong. It was a legal mess during all that.

TUSK
06-18-2017, 07:02 PM
Yes but he was going to be subpoenaed for deposition in that case not served as a defendant if I remember correctly. He was later sued by Kenny Smith for defamation because of statements he made to NCAA investigators that was discovered in the Logan Young trial. Correct me if I'm wrong. It was a legal mess during all that.

Yeppers.... it was for a depo, IIRC....

BeardoMSU
06-18-2017, 07:10 PM
imagine what they will want to do to a belligerent, welfare case, never-was-anybody program like OM....

https://media.tenor.com/images/f5d7df38389486dff04769c54fb61cb8/tenor.gif

Really Clark?
06-18-2017, 07:13 PM
Yeppers.... it was for a depo, IIRC....

All of that is why what OM is doing is pretty dumb to me other than they are trying some of the same media tactics trying to make this case all about LL and MSU. But none of those lawsuits, disassociated booster Wendall Smith defamation lawsuit against Fulmer - Tenn and NCAA thrown out (their testimony was ruled to be private with enforcement and had no way of knowing that a federal grand jury was going to subpoena those records in the Logan Young trial and become public), Cottrell and Ivy thrown out and/or overturned, Kenny Smith and his mother liable, slander, and I think defamation as well, thrown out by judges, and some of those cases were 5-6 years old and filed multiple times, thrown out.

ETA. I know Culpepper attorneys fees were paid by the NCAA as part of his testimony agreement and I think others were as well.

BossDawg
06-18-2017, 07:22 PM
chuck is feeding the sheep by saying more law suits are coming. Freeze is preaching as usual and the fools are more worried about MSU's John Does than theirs. It is a comedy act at best. Going to be some mad people in the end when they have more than 20 level ones and they have to look at who the real culprit's are.

They are clinging to the very last shred of hope they have to come out of this at least a little vindicated. Misery loves company, and they are desperately trying to grasp at straws and drag someone down with them.

ETA: please, please, PLEASE try to "gut" the NCAA, Bears. P-L-E-A-S-E!!!

TUSK
06-18-2017, 07:24 PM
All of that is why what OM is doing is pretty dumb to me other than they are trying some of the same media tactics trying to make this case all about LL and MSU. But none of those lawsuits, disassociated booster Wendall Smith defamation lawsuit against Fulmer - Tenn and NCAA thrown out (their testimony was ruled to be private with enforcement and had no way of knowing that a federal grand jury was going to subpoena those records in the Logan Young trial and become public), Cottrell and Ivy thrown out and/or overturned, Kenny Smith and his mother liable, slander, and I think defamation as well, thrown out by judges, and some of those cases were 5-6 years old and filed multiple times, thrown out.

ETA. I know Culpepper attorneys fees were paid by the NCAA as part of his testimony agreement and I think others were as well.

I shoulda pushed Phat Phil and Culpepper up a set of stairs, too....*

RocketDawg
06-18-2017, 07:28 PM

I don't know about Culpepper, but pushing Phil UP a set of stairs would be quite an accomplishment ....

Was Means that good? I saw him play a couple of times after all the incidents (Memphis State?) and he just looked like a fat slob to be.

Really Clark?
06-18-2017, 07:34 PM

Ha. Some of these UNM boosters might want to watch their footing if things get real hairy

Really Clark?
06-18-2017, 07:38 PM
I don't know about Culpepper, but pushing Phil UP a set of stairs would be quite an accomplishment ....

Was Means that good? I saw him play a couple of times after all the incidents (Memphis State?) and he just looked like a fat slob to be.

In HS he was dominate and as a freshman started some games for Bama I think. But I think he ended up missing a couple of years before playing at Memphis and he lost his edge and put on weight. Didn't he end up all conference his senior at Memphis though?

Mimi's Babies
06-18-2017, 07:38 PM
http://olemiss.247sports.com/Article/Ole-Miss-Raises-More-Than-250K-On-Heels-Of-NSD-43589099

Anyone ever wonder why you would want to raise money on the eve of signing day 2016?????

Booster's given the chance to show the money......

The 24 hours to ?Commit to Ole Miss? ended with a private party for approximately 800 Ole Miss Athletics Foundation members, where the Rebel coaching staff provided a breakdown of the signing class and stories from its recruitment. The fourth-annual event was simulcast to seven alumni clubs across the nation.

TUSK
06-18-2017, 07:44 PM
In HS he was dominate and as a freshman started some games for Bama I think. But I think he ended up missing a couple of years before playing at Memphis and he lost his edge and put on weight. Didn't he end up all conference his senior at Memphis though?

I don't think he ever started a game but got in a few "late"... he was out of shape, a bust and never made a meaningful contribution (at Bama)... We had LOTS better talent out of that 99 Recruiting Cla$$ than fat albert...

He did contribute at Memphis....

ShotgunDawg
06-18-2017, 07:47 PM
http://olemiss.247sports.com/Article/Ole-Miss-Raises-More-Than-250K-On-Heels-Of-NSD-43589099

Anyone ever wonder why you would want to raise money on the eve of signing day 2016?????

The 24 hours to ?Commit to Ole Miss? ended with a private party for approximately 800 Ole Miss Athletics Foundation members, where the Rebel coaching staff provided a breakdown of the signing class and stories from its recruitment. The fourth-annual event was simulcast to seven alumni clubs across the nation.

What a fraud.

lamont
06-18-2017, 07:49 PM

#TheNetwork

starkvegasdawg
06-18-2017, 07:53 PM
I think I have this all figured out. Deep down they know all of these lawsuits are a farce. This is all merely an attempt to play victim. After the NCAA goes balls deep, denies their appeal, and their lawsuits are withdrawn or dismissed, they are going to claim they were railroaded by a corrupt system. They didn't do anything wrong so forth and so on blah blah blah blah. The big name programs were scared and MSU was jealous so we all conspired to take uppity tsun down. This is all a bunch of bluster and psyching each other up and out to make themselves the elite uppity bunch of assholes they love to be and this will only make them stronger by damn.

Really Clark?
06-18-2017, 07:58 PM
I don't think he ever started a game but got in a few "late"... he was out of shape, a bust and never made a meaningful contribution (at Bama)... We had LOTS better talent out of that 99 Recruiting Cla$$ than fat albert...

He did contribute at Memphis....

You are more aware than me. For some reason I thought he got 3-4 starts maybe against lesser teams. But you're probably right.

Mobile Bay
06-18-2017, 07:58 PM
They gonna have a hard time proving a "bag of cash" vs a "wad of cash" is a lie from LL

The funniest thing about that to me is what else would one find in a bag of cash, other than a wad of cash? When I go to the grocery store to buy a loaf of bread, it comes in a bag. They don't just hand me a handful of bread and off I go. There is nothing even contradictory about that.

BayouDawg
06-18-2017, 08:18 PM
I listened to "talk of champions" and Yancy kept saying how Leo changed his story 3 different times. Yancy never would specify what exactly changes about it though. Also they keep complaining about how they weren't allowed to cross examine Leo. I don't think the NCAA has every allowed one of their immunity people to be cross examined if I'm not mistaken.
Also what did the other 40+ SAs say or is Leo the only one that talked?

Reason2succeed
06-18-2017, 08:18 PM
I think I have this all figured out. Deep down they know all of these lawsuits are a farce. This is all merely an attempt to play victim. After the NCAA goes balls deep, denies their appeal, and their lawsuits are withdrawn or dismissed, they are going to claim they were railroaded by a corrupt system. They didn't do anything wrong so forth and so on blah blah blah blah. The big name programs were scared and MSU was jealous so we all conspired to take uppity tsun down. This is all a bunch of bluster and psyching each other up and out to make themselves the elite uppity bunch of assholes they love to be and this will only make them stronger by damn.

I agree with everything but what I have emboldened. I think the psychology of OM is so ingrained that they don't really know it is a farce. They seriously think their attempts will succeed and they will be vindicated. Poor sh!tbirds!

starkvegasdawg
06-18-2017, 08:21 PM
How would Yancy know whether or not he changed his story and how? Aren't those testimonies sealed and private? If he knows what was said wouldn't that mean a member of the tsun defense team is leaking privileged information?

Really Clark?
06-18-2017, 08:24 PM
I listened to "talk of champions" and Yancy kept saying how Leo changed his story 3 different times. Yancy never would specify what exactly changes about it though. Also they keep complaining about how they weren't allowed to cross examine Leo. I don't think the NCAA has every allowed one of their immunity people to be cross examined if I'm not mistaken.
Also what did the other 40+ SAs say or is Leo the only one that talked?

Only the enforcement staff can question a player or coach at another university. The lack of cross examination is a farce of an excuse, they are not allowed to do so by procedure.

BayouDawg
06-18-2017, 08:25 PM
How would Yancy know whether or not he changed his story and how? Aren't those testimonies sealed and private? If he knows what was said wouldn't that mean a member of the tsun defense team is leaking privileged information?

Exactly! And he said tsun was only allowed to be present for one of the 3 interviews. So how would anybody from ole miss know that he changed his story if they only heard one of the 3?

Todd4State
06-18-2017, 08:30 PM

It's typical Ole Miss. Make fun of them or when something bad is going to happen and then they threaten to sue people and take your 401K. They think that suing people is the way to keep people quiet.

Ole Miss: We just got the death penalty. Nothing to see here. Wasn't even reported by the Clarion-Ledger.

The thing is they're about to destroy their football program for good and they're too arrogant to realize it.

Pollodawg
06-18-2017, 08:49 PM
They're like the guy who could've gotten out of speeding with a simple citation, but smarted off, and now he's going to jail. As he's being put in the back of the squad car, he keeps talking crap, catching more and more charges. Just shut up.

WSOPdawg
06-18-2017, 08:54 PM

Nailed it! Rep given, Tusk.

Jack Lambert
06-18-2017, 10:03 PM

Looks like Freeze doing his Jesus impression when he tells his followers to see the nail holes in his hands. Every time Freeze speaks both David Koresh and Jim Jones must roll over in their graves to hide their boners.

Todd4State
06-18-2017, 10:55 PM
They're like the guy who could've gotten out of speeding with a simple citation, but smarted off, and now he's going to jail. As he's being put in the back of the squad car, he keeps talking crap, catching more and more charges. Just shut up.

You left out the part where the guy is yelling at the cop "My Daddy's a lawyer!" while being thrown in the back of the squad car.

parabrave
06-19-2017, 02:19 AM
You left out the part where the guy is yelling at the cop "My Daddy's a lawyer!" while being thrown in the back of the squad car.

Or how about My daddys in charge of DMR for our B@B buddy in Ocean Springs.

Mimi's Babies
06-19-2017, 07:34 AM
The funniest thing about that to me is what else would one find in a bag of cash, other than a wad of cash? When I go to the grocery store to buy a loaf of bread, it comes in a bag. They don't just hand me a handful of bread and off I go. There is nothing even contradictory about that.

Here is one twit..... Just trying to secure the bag for my family �� from a SA'
Name and date removed to protect Elite Dawgs...

TrapGame
06-19-2017, 08:02 AM
They're begging for the death penalty with this shit.

blacklistedbully
06-19-2017, 11:31 AM

One of the things that cracks me up about those losers is their insistence we are after Freeze because we are jealous of them. Even if we only factor in records since Freeze arrived, we have a slightly better overall record, and are poised, at home this year, to even the series at 3-3.

And we did it without the rampant cheating they are about to get hammered for. Can you imagine what the relative records would look like if ole Freeze had to do it with the average star-ratings of the recruits we've had?

What exactly are we supposed to be jealous of? Morons.

Bothrops
06-19-2017, 11:35 AM
What a joke those lawyers are.

Reason2succeed
06-19-2017, 11:38 AM
They're begging for the death penalty with this shit.

Or maybe the powers that be at OM already know they are staring down DP level sanctions and have nothing to lose.

Somebody in the administration has to be smart enough to know that they are in deep trouble. The reason why cooler heads won't prevail is because there are no more cool heads. They're up the creek without a paddle so the only play is in the media and in the courts. It's their Hail Mary pass with 0:01 on the clock even though their down 55-20.

Political Hack
06-19-2017, 11:48 AM
This acorthced earth policy is because they're afraid of the death penalty. There's no other reason to act this belligerent.

TrapGame
06-19-2017, 12:18 PM
Or maybe the powers that be at OM already know they are staring down DP level sanctions and have nothing to lose.

Somebody in the administration has to be smart enough to know that they are in deep trouble. The reason why cooler heads won't prevail is because there are no more cool heads. They're up the creek without a paddle so the only play is in the media and in the courts. It's their Hail Mary pass with 0:01 on the clock even though their down 55-20.

When this is all over I'd like to hear the inside story and find out who were the cooler heads that were telling Vitter to cut freeze and Bdork loose before NOA #2. Evidently the cooler heads don't have a lot of power in this current climate at om but they may be the ones to survive this and come out on top. Which leads me to believe we may see a power struggle in the alumni ranks after the fall to see who will lead them out of 40 years in the wilderness. Four or five years of bitter infighting will decimate them even more. I for one cannot wait.

Mimi's Babies
06-19-2017, 12:22 PM
When this is all over I'd like to hear the inside story and find out who were the cooler heads that were telling Vitter to cut freeze and Bdork loose before NOA #2. Evidently the cooler heads don't have a lot of power in this current climate at om but they may be the ones to survive this and come out on top. Which leads me to believe we may see a power struggle in the alumni ranks after the fall to see who will lead them out of 40 years in the wilderness. Four or five years of bitter infighting will decimate them even more. I for one cannot wait.

Anyone know who has been leading them into the wilderness for the last 40 years???

TrapGame
06-19-2017, 12:28 PM
Anyone know who has been leading them into the wilderness for the last 40 years???

Archie?

This may leave a stain on his rep.

Of course with the megatons of the warhead about to hit them they may spend forty years in obscurity.

BrunswickDawg
06-19-2017, 12:55 PM
Archie?

Of course with the megatons of the warhead about to hit them they may spend forty years in obscurity.

Wouldn't it be ironic if their golden boy hero Archie is the one behind leading them to the corruption that gets them the DP and booted from the SEC.

Mimi's Babies
06-19-2017, 01:09 PM
Archie?

Wouldn't it be ironic if their golden boy hero Archie is the one behind leading them to the corruption that gets them the DP and booted from the SEC.

That would be just PRECIOUS..... Ole boy is not what he is wants people to think he is for sure.....

TUSK
06-19-2017, 02:20 PM
When this is all over I'd like to hear the inside story and find out who were the cooler heads that were telling Vitter to cut freeze and Bdork loose before NOA #2. Evidently the cooler heads don't have a lot of power in this current climate at om but they may be the ones to survive this and come out on top. Which leads me to believe we may see a power struggle in the alumni ranks after the fall to see who will lead them out of 55 years in the wilderness. Four or five years of bitter infighting will decimate them even more. I for one cannot wait.

Fixed that, fer ya....

Schultzy
06-19-2017, 04:27 PM

...and Johanigmeier

What is REC? Forgive my ignorance been meaning to ask

JDog13
06-19-2017, 04:46 PM
...and Johanigmeier

Rectal Examination Club

Mutt the Hoople
06-19-2017, 07:05 PM
I'm thinking Archie might have a Vendetta against Ole Miss. This was a school that delayed going into irrelevance by 3 years because of him...yet, when Peyton followed his heart and went to Tennessee, these same window-licking mouthbreathers threatened him and his family.

Reminds me of the movie High Plains Drifter. Just waiting for Archie to tell them to paint the buildings Red and tell them to rename the town "Hell".

http://theculturalgutter.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/welcome-to-hell1.jpg

TUSK
06-19-2017, 09:24 PM
...and Johanigmeier

Yep, Johangmeier introduced himself once as "I'm the guy that buried Bama".... we were TOAST.

Red Elephant Club....

TUSK
06-19-2017, 09:29 PM
I'm thinking Archie might have a Vendetta against Ole Miss. This was a school that delayed going into irrelevance by 3 years because of him...yet, when Peyton followed his heart and went to Tennessee, these same window-licking mouthbreathers threatened him and his family.

Reminds me of the movie High Plains Drifter. Just waiting for Archie to tell them to paint the buildings Red and tell them to rename the town "Hell".

I shall reserve rep points for this post until Cadaever links the meme of Clint nodding....

Mimi's Babies
06-19-2017, 10:50 PM
One of the things that cracks me up about those losers is their insistence we are after Freeze because we are jealous of them. Even if we only factor in records since Freeze arrived, we have a slightly better overall record, and are poised, at home this year, to even the series at 3-3.

And we did it without the rampant cheating they are about to get hammered for. Can you imagine what the relative records would look like if ole Freeze had to do it with the average star-ratings of the recruits we've had?

What exactly are we supposed to be jealous of? Morons.

How can MSU fans, boosters and elitedawgs be after OM.... When you cannot get the idiots to stop cheating... DAMN.... It happened with a coach showing up at a high school with a booster this year.... AFTER BF had been terminated.... come on folks just STOP.....

TUSK
06-19-2017, 11:32 PM
How can MSU fans, boosters and elitedawgs be after OM.... When you cannot get the idiots to stop cheating... DAMN.... It happened with a coach showing up at a high school with a booster this year.... AFTER BF had been terminated.... come on folks just STOP.....

Did you report that to the NCAA?

Commercecomet24
06-19-2017, 11:50 PM

Love that movie!