PDA

View Full Version : Wallacing in Point City

Leeshouldveflanked
06-18-2017, 03:40 AM
http://www.claysheriffms.org/roster_view.php?booking_num=CCSO0000035599

Dang... did Nickoe do that?

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
06-18-2017, 03:58 AM
From the looks of the arrest pic, I would've expected a resisting arrest charge too. What a freaking moron. I'm sure the CL will be all over this tomorrow in the ole miss sports section.

ShotgunDawg
06-18-2017, 05:39 AM
I'm sure Leo and Kobe will be blamed for this as well.

Reason2succeed
06-18-2017, 07:15 AM
I don't care for these threads. I love a good hearted laugh over OM like any respectable bulldawg but I think we go to far with this. We did not appreciate OM's infatuation about Jeffrey Simmons so I think we should be the bigger people.

Hell, we recruited Bo Wallace too and Bear just got arrested the other day. So this doesn't make me feel any better about MSU or any worse about OM. I hope all these young men get their lives together.

Spiderman
06-18-2017, 07:39 AM
I don't care for these threads. I love a good hearted laugh over OM like any respectable bulldawg but I think we go to far with this. We did not appreciate OM's infatuation about Jeffrey Simmons so I think we should be the bigger people.

Hell, we recruited Bo Wallace too and Bear just got arrested the other day. So this doesn't make me feel any better about MSU or any worse about OM. I hope all these young men get their lives together.

Best post you ever had by far.

I agree with you

ShotgunDawg
06-18-2017, 07:54 AM

Outstanding post!

I agree. Best of luck to Bo.

MaroonFlounder
06-18-2017, 07:55 AM
Buddy Stevens claims Bo took prescription drugs and fell asleep at the wheel of his car and wrecked, hence the wounds on his body in the arrest pic.

starkvegasdawg
06-18-2017, 08:02 AM
The no shirt look just has an episode of Cops written all over it. All that was missing is a woman with a cigarette hanging out of her mouth screaming at the cops from the trailer door to haul his ass to jail.

Op4isabitch
06-18-2017, 08:19 AM

Couldn't agree more!
These guys played football, some played for the wrong team but at the end of the day ALL of them are somebodies Son, brother, cousin etc.
We are all guilty of making mistakes, some just happen to have the spotlight shining a little brighter on them when it happens.
I hope it was nothing more than what was stated above, fell asleep after taking prescribed medicine.

I wish the guy the best.

Mobile Bay
06-18-2017, 08:32 AM
If the last thing anybody remembered about my football career was fumbling away the Egg Bowl, and then getting teabagged while laying face down on the field, I would drink heavily too.

msbulldog
06-18-2017, 08:43 AM

Agreed.

Drugs Delaney
06-18-2017, 08:44 AM
We recruited him, I had hoped he would sign with us. He turned out to be a smart ass asshole. He made the correct choice as where to play. Hate he got the DUI, glad no one was hurt. However if those marks came from a asswhipping I can think of no one more deserving.

msstate7
06-18-2017, 08:45 AM
The dude is beat up and shirtless in a mug shot. I think it's pretty funny and see nothing wrong with a laugh at it. It said it was his 1st dui, so I have no idea if he has a problem or not. Hell I have a dui and I turned out... well, I turned out somewhat ok haha

Ari Gold
06-18-2017, 09:00 AM
Let's see how it is covered by the media..

lamont
06-18-2017, 09:07 AM
OM just refuses to be outdone. Bo was just showing Derunnya he is yesterday's news

Barkman Turner Overdrive
06-18-2017, 09:10 AM
If the last thing anybody remembered about my football career was fumbling away the Egg Bowl, and then getting teabagged while laying face down on the field, I would drink heavily too.

The last thing I remember about Bo Dirt's football career is the 3INT performance in a 42-3 beat down by TCU.

Political Hack
06-18-2017, 09:12 AM

I don't disagree, but to be fair people got after Bear on here too.

Dawgowar
06-18-2017, 09:32 AM
Best post you ever had by far.

I agree with you

Add me to this list. In my youth I drove when I should not have. Acted the fool and prick too damn much. Grateful to my creator to be where I am today. Hope all these kids get on a better path.

DogsofAnarchy
06-18-2017, 09:32 AM

I love these kinds of posts. When it's one of our players or former players, I say the same thing as I did this time; damn idiot!! We do no service by poor mouthing for these idiots. " This is so SAD, I hope he gets his life together, I will pray for him!!" Instead, why not look em in the eye and say "Wake up Mother @&$)(;:, life is real hard, it's even harder when you're STUPID!!!" Y'all know Bo was constantly in shit while he was at OM and you know Bear was trouble while he was at MSU. Time for them to grow the hell up and you snowflakes to stop coddling their spoiled rotten asses by giving them more reasons for self pity. Save that for the 10 year olds. Bo has a job that most people will never have a chance to get because they're not in the fraternity. By now it's time for him to appreciate the chances he has been given and it's time for us to cut the cord. Jeeeeshhh!!!

Liverpooldawg
06-18-2017, 09:43 AM
The media was all over Bear. Let's see what they do here.

shannondawg
06-18-2017, 09:54 AM
Lets not be doing this kumbaya crap over a rebel. They wouldn't for us.

Reason2succeed
06-18-2017, 09:56 AM
The media was all over Bear. Let's see what they do here.

We all know what they are going to do here. Ignore it like they do all negative OM news.

And if not finding humor in the misfortunes and bad decisions of young men makes me a snowflake then count me in as a snowflake.

BuckyIsAB****
06-18-2017, 10:03 AM

Damn

BuckyIsAB****
06-18-2017, 10:05 AM
Besides the Nickoe teabag the thing I will remember about Dr. Bo was him getting his ass beat by some frat boys on the OM campus. Theres a great still shot of it

LC Dawg
06-18-2017, 10:13 AM

I'm no Bo Wallace fan but I think it's bullshit that the entire world gets to see a picture of someone that just got arrested and they could be innocent.
Dak got arrested on a charge that was dropped and the national media continued to report on his dui because they remembered him getting arrested and never saw that it was dropped.
I guess it's a freedom of the press type issue that arrest pictures are made available.
I also think there should be a limitation on how long someone is referred to as former X University player and should start being referred to as local dumbass. For example, I think Bear Wilson should be referred to in his arrest reports as local dumbass.
I hate to be saying all this on a Bo Wallace thread because I hate that ****er.

gravedigger
06-18-2017, 10:24 AM

I'll agree and raise you that Bo, no matter how much grief we gave him was better than most at not getting down in the mud.

Hey, throw that fist stone if you dare though folks. Bo just isn't your typical ole miss player.

gravedigger
06-18-2017, 10:33 AM
Lets not be doing this kumbaya crap over a rebel. They wouldn't for us.

Which just goes to prove that "everybody does it" is a legitimate excuse for it.

If you are above it, you actually have to practice it.

Which means not retaliating when you have an opportunity.

Unfortunately, we are all constantly reminded that we are just as shallow as a fanbase as the ones we point a finger towards.

Carry on. If it makes you feel better.

shannondawg
06-18-2017, 10:34 AM
i venture to say, with the exception of very few on this board this could be anyone of us. But why turn down a chance to relish harassing our little sisters of the north?

Jarius
06-18-2017, 11:21 AM
**** Bo Wallace. Couldn't happen to a better guy.

shoeless joe
06-18-2017, 11:51 AM
I'll agree and raise you that Bo, no matter how much grief we gave him was better than most at not getting down in the mud.

Hey, throw that fist stone if you dare though folks. Bo just isn't your typical ole miss player.

Were you in a coma while he played for Umiss? He was constantly running his mouth...more than usual. He even called out banks in a postgame on field interview after '12. He also made a comment about how could banks win an award when his guy had some TDs against him. But he was the first to sprint off the field before the clock ran out when he screwed up. He was the absolute definition of no class and poor sportsmanship.

I'm not big on piling on a guy who made a mistake that a lot of folks could be guilty of...but you sound like a moron sayin he was above the fray.

I seen it dawg
06-18-2017, 12:15 PM
**** Bo the douchebag **** shitbird

Bully13
06-18-2017, 12:25 PM
Does the mug shot indicate he was out and about shirtless? Along with those skinny jeans? Just wondering. Not that there would be anything wrong with that.

Drugs Delaney
06-18-2017, 12:27 PM

Worst post ever

RocketDawg
06-18-2017, 12:28 PM
They only kept him two hours? I thought a DUI would get you an overnight stay.

notsofarawaydawg
06-18-2017, 12:35 PM

I'm sure Buddy Stephens and all those local Ole Miss lawyers came to his rescue. After all, he's Bo Wallace, a former Ole Miss football player.

msstate7
06-18-2017, 01:05 PM

Till you sober

RocketDawg
06-18-2017, 01:25 PM
Till you sober

In that case he must not have been all that "UI".

Mimi's Babies
06-18-2017, 01:30 PM
I'm sure Buddy Stephens and all those local Ole Miss lawyers came to his rescue. After all, he's Bo Wallace, a former Ole Miss football player.

Probably a certain 2 om boosters that seem to have their hands in the local "money" pot..... in the WP....

BuckyIsAB****
06-18-2017, 01:46 PM

Shut up meg

JDog13
06-18-2017, 03:38 PM
Which just goes to prove that "everybody does it" is a legitimate excuse for it.

Unfortunately, we are all constantly reminded that we are just as shallow as a fanbase as the ones we point a finger towards.

It does

JDog13
06-18-2017, 03:48 PM
According to someone with firsthand knowledge, the dui is a coverup. Word is he chewed a kid out at his camp for overrunning his route. Kid got upset cause he ran a 5 yard curl and Bo couldn't get the ball that deep. Bo kept jawing and the kid kicked the shit out of him.

Then later he roofied himself, and went looking for strange in a goat pen. That's where the marks on his chest came from. Farmer found him passed out in the chicken ruest.

Wtf?

Bully13
06-18-2017, 04:58 PM

How the hell you made it past 2500 here is beyond me.

Btw, your posts were epic on the Political board prior to Nov. Hows your butt these days? You've vanished from over there.

Todd4State
06-18-2017, 05:11 PM

Does not being as shallow as the other fanbases in the SEC win us a trophy?

No? Ok.

**** Bo Wallace.

gravedigger
06-18-2017, 05:28 PM
Political board, on its best day is just like giving Bo Wallace a hard time while our own kids are no better. Pooting and pointing.

My butt is fine...I think....hadnt stopped to think about it though!

I suppose I made it past 2500 post by at least attempting to keep away from groupthink.

notsofarawaydawg
06-19-2017, 04:02 PM
Not a word about Bo Wallace in the Columbus Commercial Dispatch. However, they made sure to put the Bear article on the free site so it would stay up forever.

The Imes are total shitbirds all the way and Adam Minichino, the sport's editor, can't kiss their asses enough. He's just what they want for an employee.

Turfdawg67
06-19-2017, 06:23 PM
Exactly! And there's nothing wrong with taking the high road. That's usually reserved for an educated person. Hell, most on this site probably believe (secretly of course) the ideals of TSUN and their "old times there are not forgotten" mentality. With all that said... **** Bo Wallace!

**Edit: This was in response to gravediggers last comment. Guess I didn't quote.

Turfdawg67
06-19-2017, 06:26 PM
Not a word about Bo Wallace in the Columbus Commercial Dispatch. However, they made sure to put the Bear article on the free site so it would stay up forever.

The Imes are total shitbirds all the way and Adam Minichino, the sport's editor, can't kiss their asses enough. He's just what they want for an employee.

Any true Dawg on the fence regarding keeping their CL/DJ subscription... hopefully this will be the final straw!!

gravedigger
06-19-2017, 07:05 PM
Wtf?

I didn't post that.

Political Hack
06-19-2017, 08:30 PM
Well, this has been fun.