PDA

View Full Version : So, apart from Pitino, Show Causes are being dropped left and right.

Dawgowar
06-17-2017, 06:19 PM
Per the COI spokeswoman, the old guidelines applied to Louisville.

Can we stop stop with the 'suspension' concerns? The committee has stood on every appeal of a show cause that I can see. Head coaches are paying the price.

Statecoachingblows**
06-17-2017, 07:02 PM
Pitino is also a different caliber/level/history/record/public persona than freeze could ever imagine. I know it shouldn't but WHO you are plays into these decisions at least a little. Saban could be on tape handing out hundreds and he'd never get a show cause. Freeze will be a figure head for the COI. They take out a cheater at an SEC school and they come across as legit. Freeze is ultimately a nobody and will be made an example of as a result. Does anyone with half a brain believe that a coach that has obviously been a part of shenanigans but A long history of trouble off the field, falling out of windows, fight on the sidelines, shove coaches, numerous arrests and drug overdoses to boot, actually just walk away with a couple game suspension?

Liverpooldawg
06-17-2017, 08:36 PM
Little Ricky wasn't named in their NOA. He still got popped.

Jack Lambert
06-17-2017, 09:16 PM
Well the Ole Miss ass holes will now convince themselves that the NCAA will let them off easy because of all the show causes they have given out. They have basically showed their strong arm to the world of college sports.

lamont
06-17-2017, 09:41 PM
A show cause was not recommended by the investigation crew for Pitino in their NOA

A show cause has been recommended for Freeze in the OM NOA

There's your difference that people cant seem to grasp

Irondawg
06-17-2017, 10:12 PM
I still don't get how Pitino didn't get one. Does anyone on here think he had no knowledge of the events or didn't order the code red himself?

Reason2succeed
06-18-2017, 12:12 AM
I still don't get how Pitino didn't get one. Does anyone on here think he had no knowledge of the events or didn't order the code red himself?

You mean the guy who got caught banging a woman after hours in a restaurant?!? Of course not.***