PDA

View Full Version : Hal Mumme and "Paranoid Ed"

fader2103
06-16-2017, 01:02 PM
I didn't see this mentioned yet so here goes.
Apparently Hal Mumme and Belhaven were going to conduct a Satellite camp in LA, but the power that be ole "O" the coach said they couldn't come into the state of Louisiana.

https://www.seccountry.com/lsu/hal-mumme-ed-orgeron-sec-country

Political Hack
06-16-2017, 01:54 PM
Belhaven is a huge recruiting threat for LSU. Can you imagine being the best QB in Louisiana and having to decide between LSU and Belhaven? You know Coach O and LSU don't get QBs to the NFL...

Dr. Dak says the choice is obvious. Go to State.

beretta
06-16-2017, 01:59 PM
ole Eddie is being a baby.....but the basis of Eddie being a bitch was not belhaven, but rather Texas. There were coaches from Texas, belhaven, and a few other small schools handling the camp.....I think Texas being there was his beef.

fader2103
06-16-2017, 02:12 PM
I know that is what his beef was about...still funny. I bet Eddie O doesn't care if his staff went into Texas to a camp.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
06-16-2017, 02:16 PM
Eddie O just blocked Willie Allen from transferring to TCU. He's going all in on trying to bully his way to the top.

AlSwearengen
06-16-2017, 11:30 PM
Orgeron looked scared when he was acting as the interim head coach. He knows he wasn't lsu's first pick and with several top Louisiana recruits leaving the state last year, he is liable to have a freak out on his neighbor. It has to make everyone involved from fans to orgeron uneasy that the guy known as an all world recruiter didn't do so well on that front last year in their own state.

msbulldog
06-17-2017, 08:21 AM
We better watch the Ogre, after all MSU got him fired from Mississippi. He got Croomed! I bet he really is not our friend.

Spiderman
06-17-2017, 03:26 PM
ole Eddie is being a baby.....but the basis of Eddie being a bitch was not belhaven, but rather Texas. There were coaches from Texas, belhaven, and a few other small schools handling the camp.....I think Texas being there was his beef.

Yep , Mumme is a friend and it's all about Texas' staff being there. The power of LSU is so vast, it still blows my mind that they, not Alabama, should be the best job in the nation. And for what it's worth, Saban has said the same