PDA

View Full Version : OM fan's approval rating for Freeze continues to climb...(link)

MedDawg
06-16-2017, 11:56 AM

https://www.seccountry.com/mississippi/hugh-freeze-ole-miss-coach-approval-rating-06-16-2017

RTO Dawg
06-16-2017, 12:19 PM
Delusional Disorder...in which a person cannot tell what is real from what is imagined. In some cases, however, people with DD might become so preoccupied with their delusions that their lives are disrupted.

Ari Gold
06-16-2017, 12:33 PM
The Cult has been there for decades they just needed the right leader..
that's their guy.. and as any cult it won't end until it comes crashing down and it's getting close.. it will be epic..

Lumpy Chucklelips
06-16-2017, 12:47 PM
They loved Tuberville, O and Nutt til the bitter end when they realized they were had. Look at how they view them now. It will be the same with Freeze.

starkvegasdawg
06-16-2017, 01:29 PM
They loved Tuberville, O and Nutt til the bitter end when they realized they were had. Look at how they view them now. It will be the same with Freeze.

Yep. They love their leader and readily line up for the cup of koolaid, and firmly believe everything dear leader says and actively work to make what he says true. But as soon as the gig is up they turn and their self preservation kicks in. Then they are innocent victims that were lied to and deceived.

Bubb Rubb
06-16-2017, 01:32 PM
Richard Nixon once had a 70% approval rating.

Political Hack
06-16-2017, 01:51 PM

It should've been higher. He probably stopped WW3.

Reason2succeed
06-16-2017, 01:55 PM
I approve of Hugh Freeze. 55-20 OM loss at home and getting OM sanctioned back to the Stone Age puts him right up their with the Kang in my book.

TrapGame
06-16-2017, 02:10 PM
http://cdn.quotesgram.com/img/56/26/893157537-Jim_Jones.jpg

I think Ol' Jim's approval was sky high too with his people. Of course, he didn't have a beautiful campus.

ScreenCaptureThis
06-16-2017, 02:16 PM
"As for what Ole Miss fans think of Freeze, he saw his approval rating rise from 81.0 in April to 83.3 in the SEC Country approval ratings. Since the last approval poll, he?s added five more commitments to the Ole Miss class. Among SEC teams, the Rebels have the No. 10 recruiting class for the 2018 cycle per the 247Sports Composite rankings."

Most will overlook the "among SEC teams".

Another way to phrase this would be, "... he's added five more commitments to the OM class, leading OM to the 46th ranked class overall for 2018".

Because 46th is going to look wet dream after the COI meets.

Mimi's Babies
06-16-2017, 02:49 PM
OM Coaches, Fans and Boosters refuse to think about, believe or accept something. That something is the NCAA is coming to call......
Synonyms
turn down--to not accept an offer or request
ignore verb--to not consider something, or to not let it influence you
dismiss verb--to refuse to accept that something might be true or important
shoot down--to refuse even to consider something such as an idea or a plan
push aside--to refuse to think about something unpleasant
spurn verb--literary to refuse to accept something, do something, or deal with something
not hear of it--to refuse to accept a suggestion or offer
deceive yourself--to refuse to believe something because you do not want to
close your mind to something--to refuse to consider something
put your foot down--to refuse very firmly to do or accept something

ckDOG
06-16-2017, 03:00 PM
I voted "strongly approve". Keep doing what you do,Hugh.

somebodyshotmypaw
06-16-2017, 04:13 PM
Freeze is either:

(a) a cheating crook

(b) an honest guy who is a terrible manager of his people

So the guy is either crooked or just flat-out bad at his job. Either one should get you fired. I promise it would get me fired. And I promise I would fire my employees if they were one of the above. There is no way any Ole Miss fan should be for keeping Freeze. Regardless of which scenario above you believe, he has to go.

parabrave
06-16-2017, 05:44 PM
And they hated Cutcliff because he wouldn't cheat.

RTO Dawg
06-16-2017, 05:52 PM

Trudat

Perpetual Underachiever
06-16-2017, 08:16 PM
Don't you know Freud would've had a field day analyzing this bunch!

The Federalist Engineer
06-16-2017, 08:35 PM

https://www.seccountry.com/mississippi/hugh-freeze-ole-miss-coach-approval-rating-06-16-2017

Shhhhhh, bulldog fans! Do you want OM to fire Freeze and get a pity case coach that could save them from the death penalty? Personally, I love Freeze and hope he coaches OM even when they become a Sun Belt team

TXDawg
06-16-2017, 08:35 PM
Let's check the "Approval Rating" methodology before we get too excited about this:

Our formula is based on the percentage of respondents that select each answer. We multiply that percentage by the following factors: 1 (strongly approve), 0.67 (approve), 0.33 (disapprove) and 0.0 (strongly disapprove). In other words, if 50 percent of respondents select “strongly approve” and 50 percent select “approve,” the formula would be (50 x 1) + (50 x 0.67) = 83.5% approval rating.

SO, the highest weighting goes to "Strongly Approve", while all "Strongly Disapprove" votes are ignored. Obviously, this "statistic" is designed for EVERY coach to have a positive approval rating.

MedDawg
06-16-2017, 08:55 PM

We say that, but David "8 year show cause" Saunders was Cut's recruiting coordinator for 4 years. Also, XenaReb's affair with MSU's NCAA investigator and the alleged Reb boosters giving 'church donations' to get recruits were during Cutcliffe's tenure.

Noxdog
06-16-2017, 08:56 PM

The Suez canal and the Yom Kippur offensive? Trying to remember BC I think the 6 days was 67. Spelling obviously.

Doggie_Style
06-16-2017, 10:34 PM
They wrote a song about this situation called 'Love the One Your With' ...(even if it is a fat ugly beaver)

msbulldog
06-17-2017, 08:47 AM

Man that is so right, they fire the only decent coach they ever had David Cuttcliff. I am sure he was fired because he was fired, because he wouldn't go along with their cheating ways.

msbulldog
06-17-2017, 08:49 AM

Damn boys, wrong board, LOL!

msbulldog
06-17-2017, 08:51 AM

I approve of Hugh Freeze. 55-20 OM loss at home and getting OM sanctioned back to the Stone Age puts him right up their with the Kang in my book.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Reason2succeed again.