PDA

View Full Version : OM fans honestly believe...

preachermatt83
06-16-2017, 11:25 AM
That they are gonna take down the NCAA. That's the most delusional thing I've ever heard.

Political Hack
06-16-2017, 11:26 AM
It's happening. Go get em' Ole Miss!

lamont
06-16-2017, 11:34 AM
Gooooooo Johnny Reb!!! You got this!!!!

"You tell that mean ocean Todd!!!!"

MetEdDawg
06-16-2017, 11:35 AM
For as much as I hate Ole Miss, I really love the fact that they outdo their own stupidity on a routine basis. I mean I really appreciate the level of absurdity they have to reach as a collective in order to do the things they do. Kudos to them for their hard work.

Liverpooldawg
06-16-2017, 11:46 AM
Gonna charge them Yankee guns one more time, glorious!

TrapGame
06-16-2017, 11:54 AM
If you have haven't liked SDS on facebook please do. The comments on the ole miss articles are hilarious. A lot of the middle aged rebs think it's all a conspiracy brought upon by Leo and Mullen. Freeze was framed (insert J.Geil's Band "Freeze Frame").

Dolphus Raymond
06-16-2017, 12:09 PM
Go for it Ole Miss!!! This could be your metaphorical "Pickett's Charge" and the results will be the same.

Reason2succeed
06-16-2017, 12:48 PM
It's my prayer that they would go for it! Bring down the mean ole NCAA singlehandedly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL8chWFuM-s

Tbonewannabe
06-16-2017, 12:56 PM
If you have haven't liked SDS on facebook please do. The comments on the ole miss articles are hilarious. A lot of the middle aged rebs think it's all a conspiracy brought upon by Leo and Mullen. Freeze was framed (insert J.Geil's Band "Freeze Frame").

Little did they know that the MS Grand Slam was orchestrated by Mullen and it was really a pop up to the catcher.

Gomez09
06-16-2017, 01:00 PM
I had one extremely giddy Johnny reb call me Sunday to tell me of the lawsuit and that if they were going down so was the rest of the SEC and the NCAA I couldn't stop laughing and he just hung the phone up. Ended up texting me that he was serious and I replied ha ha gotcha

Jack Lambert
06-16-2017, 01:17 PM
Go for it Ole Miss!!! This could be your metaphorical "Pickett's Charge" and the results will be the same.

Funny you said that. The 11th Miss was part of Pedigrew Corp during Pickett's charge and the Oxford Grays were one company in that Regiment. Only a few of them turned up for that night alive.

Bully13
06-16-2017, 01:42 PM
It's amazing how they continue to believe the unm sources that have been lying to them with regularity for 4 years. Yet they ridicule and slam the SR and ED info that is proven over and over correct despite their own internal shit that is just that, shit.

The funniest thing is how they are buying in to the theory of "MSU dirt farmers" being the sole instigators of destroying the legacy of William Faulkner and the best Lawyers in the country.

Oh the irony.

CadaverDawg
06-16-2017, 03:29 PM

That's funny shit. Todd on Wedding Crashers is a perfect image of Ole Miss

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CcL18m9UcAAGVv8.jpg:large

HSVDawg
06-16-2017, 04:36 PM

"I'll pop out at the right moment"