PDA

View Full Version : Paaawl say....

Leroy Jenkins
06-15-2017, 04:25 PM
"For Hugh to claim he doesn't know whats going on inside his football program is going to be a big hill to climb"

TrapGame
06-15-2017, 04:26 PM
And so it begins.

Dawgs87
06-15-2017, 04:28 PM
Bo Bounds played Dan Wolken's thoughts today. He said their best play is to nuke everything and they would receive a merciful hearing, but their strategy of digging in, in his opinion will end in disaster

starkvegasdawg
06-15-2017, 04:34 PM
Several national writers saying the Louisville hearing proves TSUN is 17ed S&M style.

Bully13
06-15-2017, 04:53 PM
Several national writers saying the Louisville hearing proves TSUN is 17ed S&M style.

Like and more ammo for encouragement. Comfort food and shit. Drinks on the house.

Tbonewannabe
06-15-2017, 04:53 PM

A lot easier to prove it is one rogue booster if it isn't your entire coaching staff.

Bully13
06-15-2017, 05:22 PM
A lot easier to prove it is one rogue booster if it isn't your entire coaching staff.

Yep.

Leeshouldveflanked
06-15-2017, 05:35 PM

"Bring out the Gimp"

dogshiek
06-15-2017, 05:35 PM
"For Hugh to claim he doesn't know whats going on inside his football program is going to be a big hill to climb"

Ettu Paawwwwl?:

Dawgology
06-15-2017, 05:43 PM
Ettu Paawwwwl?:

It's "Et tu". We take our Latin serious around here. Dr. Wolverton would kill me if I let that go....

MedDawg
06-15-2017, 05:54 PM
Bo Bounds played Dan Wolken's thoughts today. He said their best play is to nuke everything and they would receive a merciful hearing, but their strategy of digging in, in his opinion will end in disaster

Agree. 3 or 4 years ago. Way too late now.

Spiderman
06-15-2017, 05:57 PM

But, Yancy, Chuck, and all other Ole Miss fan site, along with Rebel fan, say different.

And we know they have been right all along.

Hell, those idiots on NAFOOM think Godfrey is the most dialed in person on the whole thing. The same gimp leg that told them it was all women's sports and Nutt.

I hope they burn for no other reason than the glorious misery of all named above

blacklistedbully
06-15-2017, 06:23 PM
Spider, you forgot to mention the Nafoom buffoons are making fun of us "rednecks" because we aren't the ones with the law school. Apparently, those morons think that they are more in-the-know on legal matters because they happen to go to a school that has one.

Not kidding.

No doubt, we've had posters make statements that are inaccurate, probably not on purpose...but the mistakes I've seen by some on "SPEDs ", as they like to call us, pale in comparison to the ignorance you see on that board from over 90% of their posters.

I do enjoy going over there for a quick look from time to time, just to make it that much sweeter when they are finally faced with the reality of the NCAA hammer. The more they ridicule and insult our fans, the more it makes me smile, knowing they are doing nothing more than setting themselves up for a bigger and bigger fall.

Some of those morons are not going to be able to look MSU fans in the eye without blushing for years. How they can be so ignorant as to continue trusting the same people who have lied, and or been wrong every step of the way for years is beyond reasonable comprehension. It is truly a case study in mental illness.

Liverpooldawg
06-15-2017, 06:28 PM

Whoops! I wonder who has been talking to Paaawwwwllll? Another crack in the armor.

Mimi's Babies
06-15-2017, 07:12 PM
Hummmmm...... Just remember.... the coach at Louisville DID NOT receive even a mention in the NOA....

RocketDawg
06-15-2017, 07:18 PM
Spider, you forgot to mention the Nafoom buffoons are making fun of us "rednecks" because we aren't the ones with the law school. Apparently, those morons think that they are more in-the-know on legal matters because they happen to go to a school that has one.

Not kidding.

No doubt, we've had posters make statements that are inaccurate, probably not on purpose...but the mistakes I've seen by some on "SPEDs ", as they like to call us, pale in comparison to the ignorance you see on that board from over 90% of their posters.

I do enjoy going over there for a quick look from time to time, just to make it that much sweeter when they are finally faced with the reality of the NCAA hammer. The more they ridicule and insult our fans, the more it makes me smile, knowing they are doing nothing more than setting themselves up for a bigger and bigger fall.

Some of those morons are not going to be able to look MSU fans in the eye without blushing for years. How they can be so ignorant as to continue trusting the same people who have lied, and or been wrong every step of the way for years is beyond reasonable comprehension. It is truly a case study in mental illness.

They call us rednecks (or just "necks" for short), yet the majority of them seem to worship Hugh Freeze, one of the more prominent "necks" around. Something doesn't compute there ....

Mjoelner34
06-15-2017, 07:21 PM

https://media.tenor.com/images/40d9343085846fe65aba3efc5b9ce12a/tenor.gif

dogshiek
06-15-2017, 07:33 PM
It's "Et tu". We take our Latin serious around here. Dr. Wolverton would kill me if I let that go....

My apologies. I learned my Latin from Jeff Foxworthy. Ettu means you ate more than one. ********

The Federalist Engineer
06-15-2017, 07:49 PM
" Ken Lay has, does and will continue to accept responsibility for the fall of Enron. He was the man at the controls. But failure is not a crime."

-Enron lawyers trying to defend Ken Lay

Bucky Dog
06-15-2017, 08:04 PM

Not kidding.

I actually went over there earlier today as well and it was hilarious. Their take on Louisville, as I predicted, was that is a good thing for OM and Freeze as the charges were comparable and Freeze would be suspended for 2 SEC games. There was also this big story from Godfrey coming out Inn july at media days that will bury State and Rosebiwl AND the NCAA!! They are saying those three colluded together with the sole purpose of bringing OM down? How arrogant and ignorant can one fan base be to think the NCAA needed to assert itself as they say and grow some balls to regain its authority again, so they decided to pick on little ole OM! What a joke!

And I'm no lawyer but aren't they confusing collusion with cooperation? I mean I understand the definitions but the circumstances to which they legally speak aren't even in the same ball park. Keep on buying the company line, which has been wrong time and time again, and keep on thinking this is just a RR Leo Lewis scenario.

And I'm sure Rosey is shaking in his butts at the prospect of Godfrey's big reveal!!**

Mimi's Babies
06-15-2017, 10:27 PM
I actually went over there earlier today as well and it was hilarious. Their take on Louisville, as I predicted, was that is a good thing for OM and Freeze as the charges were comparable and Freeze would be suspended for 2 SEC games. There was also this big story from Godfrey coming out Inn july at media days that will bury State and Rosebiwl AND the NCAA!! They are saying those three colluded together with the sole purpose of bringing OM down? How arrogant and ignorant can one fan base be to think the NCAA needed to assert itself as they say and grow some balls to regain its authority again, so they decided to pick on little ole OM! What a joke!

And I'm no lawyer but aren't they confusing collusion with cooperation? I mean I understand the definitions but the circumstances to which they legally speak aren't even in the same ball park. Keep on buying the company line, which has been wrong time and time again, and keep on thinking this is just a RR Leo Lewis scenario.

And I'm sure Rosey is shaking in his butts at the prospect of Godfrey's big reveal!!**

Surly, you don't believe anything this ole fart has to say..... big reveal...... move on.....

State82
06-15-2017, 10:41 PM
You know what's so ironic? The best lawyers/doctors that have degrees from there actually received their undergraduate degrees from MSU. I know many of each.

ckDOG
06-15-2017, 11:42 PM
I think we are seeing the NCAA acknowledging there is a ton of money to be made coaching in college athletics but if you let shit happen under your watch, you can kiss that big paycheck goodbye. If you are a staffer, you are boned too. They clearly aren't scared in handing out 10 year bans on your ability to collect pay coaching NCAA sports. They can't monitor everything, but cutting off a man's livelihood will get the most action from afar.

Basically, cover your trail or kiss your career goodbye. Don't think for a second that the Louisville decision and the upcoming OM and UNC penalties aren't being watched by all college coaches very closely. I would imagine that all coaches in competitive conferences are second guessing how they approach their jobs.

Can a well paid coaching staff control a booster network and run a clean shop? That remains to be seen but then NCAA is going to attempt to make that happen with show causes and forfeited conference revenue share. That'll get a lot of folks attention.

As this relates to OM, I think the casual treatment of "the way things are" plus a little arrogant resistance to the investigative process (rebels, hah) is going to bite them in the ass. They had their inch, but took a mile and are about to pay a big price for it.

Reason2succeed
06-16-2017, 02:07 AM
I think we are seeing the NCAA acknowledging there is a ton of money to be made coaching in college athletics but if you let shit happen under your watch, you can kiss that big paycheck goodbye. If you are a staffer, you are boned too. They clearly aren't scared in handing out 10 year bans on your ability to collect pay coaching NCAA sports. They can't monitor everything, but cutting off a man's livelihood will get the most action from afar.

Basically, cover your trail or kiss your career goodbye. Don't think for a second that the Louisville decision and the upcoming OM and UNC penalties aren't being watched by all college coaches very closely. I would imagine that all coaches in competitive conferences are second guessing how they approach their jobs.

Can a well paid coaching staff control a booster network and run a clean shop? That remains to be seen but then NCAA is going to attempt to make that happen with show causes and forfeited conference revenue share. That'll get a lot of folks attention.

As this relates to OM, I think the casual treatment of "the way things are" plus a little arrogant resistance to the investigative process (rebels, hah) is going to bite them in the ass. They had their inch, but took a mile and are about to pay a big price for it.

I'm glad you said this. Along with OM's desire to pull us down too don't be surprised if Dan Mullen and Cohen have hard words for boosters in the future. And if something comes out don't be surprised if State is happy on the trigger finger to fire a coach or disassociate a booster. It has to be done and it still doesn't insulate coaches completely.

Mobile Bay
06-16-2017, 06:28 AM

Is he still kicking around? I used to joke he taught Latin because he was so old, it was his first language.

Mobile Bay
06-16-2017, 06:31 AM
Pawwlll has been nothing but a Freeze apologist and TSUN homer from the get go. I believe they share the same agent too. For him to flip means it's bad for the shitbirds, real bad.

Mimi's Babies
06-16-2017, 07:24 AM

To include at least ONE OM Coach who is not mentioned in the NOA.... STOP with your cheating and boosters get a life.... Psst... at least one's spouse talked to the wrong person.... just saying

Boodawg
06-16-2017, 01:28 PM
Pawwlll has been nothing but a Freeze apologist and TSUN homer from the get go. I believe they share the same agent too. For him to flip means it's bad for the shitbirds, real bad.

I doubt that that Paul has flipped, he just said it would be an uphill climb. I bet in his mind, Hey Hugh is innocent and will get caught up in something he was never involved in. I mean really, how could he know every last one of his coaches were cheating under his nose.***

However on the flip side he talked about Pitino's punishment didn't fit the crime and should have been much worse, and that his punishment was pathetic and didn't deter cheating in the future. When the punishment on Hugh comes out he will be saying how the punishment doesn't fit the crime and that Hugh was framed, and that the NCAA is unfair, etc, etc.

MadDawg
06-16-2017, 01:36 PM
Can a well paid coaching staff control a booster network and run a clean shop? That remains to be seen......

If they can't then nobody can. And the trade off for being responsible for something you may not be able to control completely, is that you are paid 50x what your peers make in average careers. So nobody is going to feel sorry for you.

Pollodawg
06-16-2017, 03:06 PM
I doubt that that Paul has flipped, he just said it would be an uphill climb. I bet in his mind, Hey Hugh is innocent and will get caught up in something he was never involved in. I mean really, how could he know every last one of his coaches were cheating under his nose.***

However on the flip side he talked about Pitino's punishment didn't fit the crime and should have been much worse, and that his punishment was pathetic and didn't deter cheating in the future. When the punishment on Hugh comes out he will be saying how the punishment doesn't fit the crime and that Hugh was framed, and that the NCAA is unfair, etc, etc.

No, he'll just loudly hint that it's all MSU's doing. Why State fans continue to take him seriously, I'll never know.