PDA

View Full Version : I Bear Wilson Got Arrested (per WTVA)

Indndawg
06-15-2017, 12:55 PM
Possession and public drunk.

C'mon main

Dolphus Raymond
06-15-2017, 01:01 PM
So damn short-sighted. Smoke weed in the privacy of your home.

Indndawg
06-15-2017, 01:02 PM
http://www.wtva.com/story/35674035/former-msu-football-player-arrested-in-oktibbeha-county

Tbonewannabe
06-15-2017, 02:01 PM
It is just sad that he could have competed for All SEC type honors as a senior and gotten his degree if he didn't listen to the wrong people. Another year at MSU might have helped him get in the NFL also.

Jack Lambert
06-15-2017, 02:07 PM
It is just sad that he could have competed for All SEC type honors as a senior and gotten his degree if he didn't listen to the wrong people. Another year at MSU might have helped him get in the NFL also.

Not to forget we might have beaten BYU, South Alabama, KY and LSU.

BeastMan
06-15-2017, 02:23 PM
He's worked on his consistency since college

Dawg61
06-15-2017, 02:38 PM
I think Bear coulda made the NFL as a hybrid TE if he had worked on it his senior year instead of trying to go pro as a WR.

BeastMan
06-15-2017, 04:24 PM
I think Bear coulda made the NFL as a hybrid TE if he had worked on it his senior year instead of trying to go pro as a WR.

5 flat 40 is not going pro at TE. That's slow as Christmas.

Tbonewannabe
06-15-2017, 04:52 PM
5 flat 40 is not going pro at TE. That's slow as Christmas.

He could have probably done speed work to lower it. It just seemed like a combination of bad advice and no give a damn on his part. Another year might not have done anything or it could have at least got him close to his degree. I wonder if he even got with a trainer to work on his testing before the combine.

Bully13
06-15-2017, 05:00 PM
He was a good blocker and could jump in a crowd and be the man at the bottom of the crowd with the ball once the whistle blew.

He was a damned good player for us. Played his ass off.

No way proper training would not have increased his speed. Wished he'd been a smarter decision maker. Woulda been better for us and him.

BeastMan
06-15-2017, 05:03 PM
He was a great college player for us. As a state fan, I love the guy. He's not in any way, shape, or form a NFL prospect.

Bucky Dog
06-15-2017, 05:10 PM
And it is the number 3 story on channel 16 in Jackson! Really??

Bully13
06-15-2017, 05:21 PM
And it is the number 3 story on channel 16 in Jackson! Really??

17ing shitbirds. Please God break those weasels into irrelevance.

msbulldog
06-15-2017, 05:41 PM
It's really sad. A guy that you cheered for and wished the best for while they were playing for us, messed up. We have seen our share of them. It just breaks my heart, that these young folks, who have been given the opportunity for a excellent education and connections that come with being an athlete make such foolish mistakes. I just pray that Wilson will get a grip and straighten his life out.

BuckyIsAB****
06-15-2017, 05:52 PM
He wouldve gotten a shot somewhere after another year of college. Dude could ball slow or not

Dawg61
06-15-2017, 07:14 PM
He ain't Quay Evans here. He is just stupid and lazy about driving legally, he'll learn or he won't be driving and it's going to be an expensive lesson. Making him the #3 story in Jackson is pathetic. What station is that so we can start boycotting it?

BeastMan
06-15-2017, 07:59 PM
It's really sad. A guy that you cheered for and wished the best for while they were playing for us, messed up. We have seen our share of them. It just breaks my heart, that these young folks, who have been given the opportunity for a excellent education and connections that come with being an athlete make such foolish mistakes. I just pray that Wilson will get a grip and straighten his life out.

I hear ya but lets not act like he armed robbed a bank. Dude got 2 minor misdemeanors. He hasn't ruined his life or anything. A few immature mistakes. He'll pay some fines, maybe get a little probation, and hopefully move on and make better decisions.

Dawgpile
06-15-2017, 11:34 PM
Possession and public drunk

Lots of folks "Been there done that". Me included.

msbulldog
06-16-2017, 05:54 AM
I hear ya but lets not act like he armed robbed a bank. Dude got 2 minor misdemeanors. He hasn't ruined his life or anything. A few immature mistakes. He'll pay some fines, maybe get a little probation, and hopefully move on and make better decisions.

Yeah I know, but I guess I was talking about it generally, like Marcus Ballard and Quay Evans and others. Its just sad.