PDA

View Full Version : Just has to be said, Ole Miss fans are the most gullible people in the world.

EAVdog
06-14-2017, 08:44 PM
They ran an organized racket poaching recruits from Georgia (Tunsil), Auburn (Golson), Treadwell(Everyone), Kimdechee (Bama), etc... in 2013 and essentially never stopped until last year. Flipping off all the big boys in the process, including Dr Adams from UGA - i.e. then NCAA, which put them in their cross-hairs. The fans have nobody to be mad at but Freeze and Co.

But all it takes is some beat writer innuendo with a little MSU Conspiracy thrown in and they have convinced themselves that not only will the charges be thrown out but that MSU is gonna be burned to the ground by either the NCAA or their lawyers.

They really believe that, at least the message board crowd. Is Ole Miss a cult or something?

blacklistedbully
06-14-2017, 09:17 PM
Some of their fans believe they are going to get hammered, but don't think they deserve it, and do think we are to blame, and that the NCAA has a personal vendetta (Why in the hell they would care about a relatively innocent UNM is a question they don't seem to consider).

But there are a large percentage that really do think they will get away with already self-imposed penalties, and even some who are pissing and moaning at their admin for self-imposing any bowl ban at all.

D-E-L-U-S-I-O-N-A-L

JDog13
06-14-2017, 09:18 PM
Some of the gullicalfs are even starting to say they are taking their one year bowl ban back.

Mimi's Babies
06-14-2017, 09:19 PM
They ran an organized racket poaching recruits from Georgia (Tunsil), Auburn (Golson), Treadwell(Everyone), Kimdechee (Bama), etc... in 2013 and essentially never stopped until last year. Flipping off all the big boys in the process, including Dr Adams from UGA - i.e. then NCAA, which put them in their cross-hairs. The fans have nobody to be mad at but Freeze and Co.

But all it takes is some beat writer innuendo with a little MSU Conspiracy thrown in and they have convinced themselves that not only will the charges be thrown out but that MSU is gonna be burned to the ground by either the NCAA or their lawyers.

They really believe that, at least the message board crowd. Is Ole Miss a cult or something?

Psst.... They have NOT stopped....