PDA

View Full Version : Lets go ahead and settle this right now

Behrdawg
09-15-2013, 12:41 AM
I guarantee you guys that Mullen will not be fired this season unless he pulls a Petrino-esque type stunt. I know there are a lot of questions about whats going on with the play calling and the overall direction of the program but keep in mind this one question. When was the last time CDM was successful with a pocket passer? I cant think of one. There is one absolute, Dak is our quarterback and he should start the rest of the season. There are a lot of reasons why he hasn't made the decision to let Dak start over a healthy Russell.

That is NOT to say that he doesn't leave on his own at the end of the season.

Just as C34 said in another post- there is a lot of football left to play and there has been a drastic offensive improvement just two weeks after the OSU debacle.

Oh yea...**** Auburn

bluelightstar
09-15-2013, 12:42 AM
Drastic "offensive improvement" against Auburn. A bad Auburn.

msstate7
09-15-2013, 12:43 AM
Being rational is frowned upon.

Jacksondevildog
09-15-2013, 12:45 AM
I totally agree with what you say, but I have zero confidence in our coaching staff thinking what you just typed. If Russell's head feels good next week, it wouldn't shock me if he starts vs Troy. We will all be sitting in the stands saying, "WTF?" We have a quarterback controversy. The fans know who should start, but I'm not sure our coaches do. That is a problem.

cheewgumm
09-15-2013, 12:46 AM
Rational is ok, but we have to figure out who we are gonna beat. And we have to be rational with where we are as a program and if we are happy with and project where it's gonna go.

"Rational" does not mean sit by as we lose 15 straight SEC games.

Behrdawg
09-15-2013, 12:47 AM
Drastic "offensive improvement" against Auburn. A bad Auburn.

This is true...but OSU doesnt have a good defense and we made them look like they were being led by Ray Lewis himself.