PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else not making any more home games?

civildawg
09-15-2013, 12:28 AM
I don't think I'll make it to many more this year

bobcat91
09-15-2013, 12:31 AM
I'm going to try to make the rest of them, because it really is a privilege to attend. We may lose everyone of the rest, but while I was out of state years back, I really missed it. I think we are going to be really good next year and will keep plugging until that time.

Jacksondevildog
09-15-2013, 12:31 AM
I'm still going, mainly because I have some minor tailgating responsibilities and I love going to Starkville and watching us play. I sat through the end of Jackie for every game and I sat through Croom for 5 years. To be completely honest, we are like the '76 Steelers compared to those times, even though it's extremely frustrating.

CadaverDawg
09-15-2013, 12:35 AM
I'm still going, and I may be the most pissed off state fan in the country right now

Todd4State
09-15-2013, 12:36 AM
The only one I'm totally out for is the Egg Bowl since it's on Thanksgiving. The rest it depends on my work schedule and the gameday schedule.

msstate7
09-15-2013, 12:37 AM
Yeah let's show our "quitter of a coach" by quitting ourselves. 1-2 is too much of a hole. I don't think we're dead yet. I think our team needs a good crowd to encourage them not disown them

Op4isabitch
09-15-2013, 12:38 AM
Civ,

I've had it, it's not the loss as much as it is the lack of fire and emotion coming from the sidelines that is getting me fed up with this staff. Rember what it was like to have the coaches jumping around and fired up? When was the last time you saw that coming from our sideline?

I'm also tired of the post game B.S. you know, "we needed to execute better, we failed as coaches, we need to clean that stuff up". O.K Dan we get it, now get your ass back into the game, stop playing conservative.

I think Dan needs to fire Keoning tomorrow and get an interim OC in here and then after this season get a hot young OC that can utilize our playmakers and relinquish offensive play calling to him. Dan needs to be more CEO like because in all honesty he is costing us games.

Oh I forgot the topic of the thread so, to answer your question, I will probably go to as many home games as I can and I won't be pissed if something prevents me from going though. I will be giving my tickets to my friends though if I can't make it.

Jacksondevildog
09-15-2013, 12:49 AM
If you are more pissed off than I am, I don't want to be anywhere near you. Ha.
I'm still going, and I may be the most pissed off state fan in the country right now

CadaverDawg
09-15-2013, 12:54 AM
If you are more pissed off than I am, I don't want to be anywhere near you. Ha.

+1

CJDAWG85
09-15-2013, 02:03 AM
I'm still going because I love this University and our boys deserve our support. If you're giving up now then **** YOU!!!!

dawgoneyall
09-15-2013, 07:13 AM
We need to have a pre-game pissing contest for all the fans. That might would be the only reason we will ever have game day in Vagus.

bulldawg28
09-15-2013, 08:29 AM
We also have to remember with injuries and new starters we're probably the second youngest team in the SEC.

K9 Avenger
09-15-2013, 09:04 AM
I'm still going because I love this University and our boys deserve our support. If you're giving up now then **** YOU!!!!

No kidding...we really do have the worst fanbase in America.

I seen it dawg
09-15-2013, 09:07 AM
I don't think I'll make it to many more this year

Good. You and anyone like you don't need to go. These players need all the support we can give them to try to find a way into a bowl game. **** Dan but not the players.

bocfarm
09-15-2013, 09:09 AM
Troy , LSU , bg , Bama and egg bowl ( hopefully)