1. Depositions will not happen before 2018
2. The NCAA will gang rape OM in the Fall of 2017
3. Freeze will get his multi-year show cause in 2017
4. Rebel Rags will be disassociated before the court case gets settled

OM will be the modern day SMU sanctions-wise

The rest is just background noise

Coldsleeve Jr.
06-13-2017, 09:05 PM
I remember your post about boosters being offered an "investment" opportunity in regards to paying recruits. The gist was that the booster earns a ROI from buying a recruit. Let's assume this is true....

A booster (Rebel Rags) makes an "investment" while expecting a return, but that player signs and plays elsewhere. How does said booster earn their expected return?

The answer is, file lawsuits against those that signed elsewhere in hopes that if/when they go pro, the booster gets their original investment back or more.

An obvious last ditch effort to recoup investment in recruit

confucius say
06-13-2017, 09:05 PM
Suspension vs show cause. How confident are you it will be the latter instead of the former?

Bully13
06-13-2017, 09:06 PM
Thanks random. But could you elaborate on the nafoom circle jerk going on?

parabrave
06-13-2017, 09:11 PM
Facts are:

1. Depositions will not happen before 2018
2. The NCAA will gang rape OM in the Fall of 2017
3. Freeze will get his multi-year show cause in 2017
4. Rebel Rags will be disassociated before the court case gets settled

OM will be the modern day SMU sanctions-wise

The rest is just background noise
RR is found guilty of 2 counts Frivolous Lawsuits and harassment 2017.

starkvegasdawg
06-13-2017, 09:13 PM
Thanks random. But could you elaborate on the nafoom circle jerk going on?
They all get liquored up on imitation goldschlager and robitussin and watch reruns of Archie games until they're so aroused they can't see straight. Then they all form a circle in the living room floor with their pants off and pleasure each other staring at the Eli fat head on the ceiling while listening to a recording of George Wallace's speech where he said segregation today, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever until every last 4" TSUN prick has shot its wad.

ILOATHEBears
06-13-2017, 09:19 PM
Suspension vs show cause. How confident are you it will be the latter instead of the former?

That is my question as well. Wolken suggested a suspension but never mentioned show cause.

JDog13
06-13-2017, 09:19 PM
People need to realize that ole miss knows they're nailed. Like everything they do, they're trying to win the public perception, and trash us. They have lied through this whole thing. No investigation, investigation is over, no 2nd noa, etc. This lawsuit is just another way for them to try and buy their way out of trouble.

The spirit dorks have lied to their subscribers, or been flat out wrong the whole time. Chunk said the FBI was investigating the Tunsil hack. Lie. He said he had heard the Leo tape. Lie. He has said Yancy is the best at what he does. Lie. Ben Garrett is the closest one to being a journalist, but he lives on the koolaid. He did a podcast saying Steve was wrong, and no investigation was happening. Wrong. He did another to lash out at Steve to boost the sheep morale. He did yet another saying no 2nd NOA was coming. See where I'm goin? Yancy has admitted to putting out misinformation to his subscribers to help ole miss. His latest attacks on Steve are just more of that. He thinks he is someone important, and thinks people other than his sheep will believe his lies. This is just a campaign by Yancy to discredit Steve. Don't give anymore thought to the lies that flow from that dipshit's fingertips.

Chuck stated on their shithole, I mean board, that ole miss was trying to hurry up and get the Freeze and Farrar response out to friendly media, so they could pump it up. They are pushing the narrative as those responses are the facts. It's just their twisted lawyer speak. The NCAA has the facts, and it won't resemble the releases that ole miss media shills are trying to hammer home. Just keep in mind that ole miss has lied the whole way, why would those releases be truthful?

lamont
06-13-2017, 09:25 PM
That is my question as well. Wolken suggested a suspension but never mentioned show cause.

An assistant coach at UCLA got a 1 year show cause for excessive phone calls to a recruit. Freeze has been charged with FTM- thats a 5 year show cause at worst

preachermatt83
06-13-2017, 09:38 PM
I don't think freeze will get a show cause.

Mimi's Babies
06-13-2017, 09:48 PM

Freeze will get at least a 10+ year show cause....
Remember what Saunders has already been given....

confucius say
06-13-2017, 09:53 PM

Reasoning?

Mobile Bay
06-13-2017, 09:54 PM
Freeze will get at least a 10+ year show cause....
Remember what Saunders has already been given....

Jim Tressel didn't do anything close to what Freeze has orchestrated. Look what he got.

preachermatt83
06-13-2017, 10:03 PM
Reasoning?

I just don't think the failure to monitor will stick.

preachermatt83
06-13-2017, 10:04 PM
Jim Tressel didn't do anything close to what Freeze has orchestrated. Look what he got.

Tresses got caught lying to the NCAA

Mimi's Babies
06-13-2017, 10:07 PM
Tresses got caught lying to the NCAA

Freeze said he is in total control......

Reason2succeed
06-13-2017, 10:30 PM
Preacher are you afraid of jinxing it?

lamont
06-14-2017, 05:24 AM
People need to realize that ole miss knows they're nailed. Like everything they do, they're trying to win the public perception, and trash us. They have lied through this whole thing. No investigation, investigation is over, no 2nd noa, etc. This lawsuit is just another way for them to try and buy their way out of trouble.

The spirit dorks have lied to their subscribers, or been flat out wrong the whole time. Chunk said the FBI was investigating the Tunsil hack. Lie. He said he had heard the Leo tape. Lie. He has said Yancy is the best at what he does. Lie. Ben Garrett is the closest one to being a journalist, but he lives on the koolaid. He did a podcast saying Steve was wrong, and no investigation was happening. Wrong. He did another to lash out at Steve to boost the sheep morale. He did yet another saying no 2nd NOA was coming. See where I'm goin? Yancy has admitted to putting out misinformation to his subscribers to help ole miss. His latest attacks on Steve are just more of that. He thinks he is someone important, and thinks people other than his sheep will believe his lies. This is just a campaign by Yancy to discredit Steve. Don't give anymore thought to the lies that flow from that dipshit's fingertips.

Chuck stated on their shithole, I mean board, that ole miss was trying to hurry up and get the Freeze and Farrar response out to friendly media, so they could pump it up. They are pushing the narrative as those responses are the facts. It's just their twisted lawyer speak. The NCAA has the facts, and it won't resemble the releases that ole miss media shills are trying to hammer home. Just keep in mind that ole miss has lied the whole way, why would those releases be truthful?

nailed it

msbulldog
06-14-2017, 05:37 AM
It doesn't matter if Freeze gets a show cause, he will be fired when their game attendance starts dropping and it will start dropping because nobody is going to want to go see the product they put on the field. They will hire a new coach to rev up the fan base again.

Dawgface
06-14-2017, 05:39 AM
Preacher are you afraid of jinxing it?

Let him do his thing. A show cause will certainly come after his prediction. :)

Bully13
06-14-2017, 08:05 AM

Wasn't he caught in a croot's house with a booster?

Bubb Rubb
06-14-2017, 08:10 AM

What makes you say that? You have multiple coaches on his staff committing multiple infractions. They are throwing one of them under the bus and saying there was no way they knew what he was doing.

The NCAA also says that Freeze committed level 3 violations where he knew he committed a violation and did nothing to mitigate it nor did he report it to compliance.

This is the very definition of failure to monitor.

Freeze is getting a show cause. I'd be shocked if he didn't.

Acid mouth
06-14-2017, 09:50 AM

If he doesn't get FTM and a multi year show cause then the NCAA wasted a lot of time/money on this new matrix system. This system was put in place to hold the HC accountable. In 10 years, Hugh will be most remembered as the modern day Ron Meyer

BuckyIsAB****
06-14-2017, 02:14 PM
Jackie Sherrill still has a defamation suit from 2004 going that doesnt go to court till 2019. OM is screwed

JDog13
06-14-2017, 03:53 PM
Wasn't he caught in a croot's house with a booster?

Wasn't he caught in more than a house?

Tbonewannabe
06-14-2017, 04:29 PM
Wasn't he caught in more than a house?

Wasn't it a hotel room where he then got up and left the recruit and booster alone in the room? Would this be the definition of plausible deniability?

Mimi's Babies
06-14-2017, 04:32 PM
An assistant coach at UCLA got a 1 year show cause for excessive phone calls to a recruit. Freeze has been charged with FTM- thats a 5 year show cause at worst

Saunders has already received 10 years show cause for 5 ACT test frauds

FISHDAWG
06-14-2017, 05:46 PM
Wasn't it a hotel room where he then got up and left the recruit and booster alone in the room? Would this be the definition of plausible deniability?

I call it plausible speculation