PDA

View Full Version : Rebel Rags owner has registered a "Dawg Duds" company name

blacklistedbully
06-13-2017, 12:05 PM
Don't think I'll be buying anything from him if he ever gets around to opening such a store. In fact, I'm planning to check out the ownership of any Mississippi State-related stores to make sure I'm not lining his pockets.

We might also want to be on the lookout for such a store providing free clothes to MSU recruits going forward. #wouldn'tputitpastthem

msbulldog
06-13-2017, 12:07 PM
Black if you find any such stores please post their names .

3rdGen
06-13-2017, 12:15 PM
Yep 17 that pos.

Reason2succeed
06-13-2017, 12:26 PM
Yep 17 that pos.

I think you mean 39 him. No, literally SA 39 HIM!!!

Maybe he is getting ready to sell MSU gear because he realizes that the demand for OM apparel is going to be very low for the foreseeable future.

blacklistedbully
06-13-2017, 12:30 PM
I think you mean 39 him. No, literally SA 39 HIM!!!

Maybe he is getting ready to sell MSU gear because he realizes that the demand for OM apparel is going to be very low for the foreseeable future.

Looks like he registered it in 2007 with the idea he might some day expand into our market. It appears he has continued to keep it in "Good Standing" with the State of MS.

msudawglb
06-13-2017, 12:38 PM
Looks like he registered it in 2007 with the idea he might some day expand into our market. It appears he has continued to keep it in "Good Standing" with the State of MS.

I wonder if he came up with the idea for both around the same time, registered the names, and then approached the universities to see who would be interested in the "possibilities". 2007 is about the time that Freeze came aboard with UM and when the new recruiting system got its start.